• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Highschool Chronicles (Private) WARM-UP

Malliciousx

(づ。 ◕‿‿◕。) づ
Sat on a cliffside, overlooking the ocean was the renowned Davy Jones Highschool. Full of misfits and a few do-gooders. The school had plenty of complaints about student behaviour. But the staff were renowned to be worse. How will the story of two students - opposite in nature challenge their difficulties together?
The grounds towards the school entrance was bustling with students, all laughing and carefree. This was exactly why Octavia chose this school despite her parents trying to enroll her in to a more private, stiff school. She knew she was the new gal and had curious eyes on her. But as she was walking directly towards the main entrance she had spotted a sweet looking girl being towered over by a muscular looking boy with green hair and a nose piercing. He was casually picking his nose and staring at her with a vague expression. Interesting character.

"If you want to enter new girl you need to pay a toll" He had spoken in a flat and rather uncaring tone. In which Octavia had frivolously approached and placed a hand on the young girls white locks. Soft.

"Your not picking on this cute young lady are you?" Octavia had coyly entered the fray, giving a mischievous smile. The strange looking boy turned a rather ugly expression in her direction, unamused she was getting involved.

"Another new girl? Well. Fuck. Your going to have to pay as well." He huffed out, holding out his hand to expect cash.

"What was that you pervert? You want to use our bodies as payment!" Octavia shouted the last part out loudly, which made him freeze, a small sweat mark dripping down the side of his face as students now stopped to stare at him.

"Wait I didn't-" He paused, giving up as he realised everyone around him had began to gossip and suspect he was up to no good. Which was mostly the case anyway.

"Bartolomeo? What is he up to again." A student had murmured to their friend.

"He's such an asshole picking on girls" Another had commented. It wasn't until the sound of footsteps had stopped beside them and a rather cool young man with a hand in his pocket and a book in the other had appeared. He wore he uniform loosely, with an odd looking hat.

-x-

Law was walking in to the school grounds, reading a book on the human body as he was hoping to go in to university and become a doctor one day. But it was difficult to study when you had idiots like the Mugiwara crew and other individuals interrupt lesson time. He paused with his reading when hearing a rather feminine voice shout some ludicrous accusations. But the again in this school it wouldn't be a surprise.

"What are you doing Bartolomeo?" Law questioned in a bland and uninterested tone. His eyes boring dully in to his own and with a complete lack of amusement. His eyes soon scanned the young women. Particularly the one with white hair, she appeared different from most women in this school. However, he soon shifted his gaze back on to the green haired idiot that resembled moss. A subject constantly spoken around another particular individual.

"I need lunch money and the only way I'm gonna eat if these bitches give me some money." Bartolomeo who was now introduced by Law exclaimed with frustration but it was proving more then a hassle.

"Stop being irritating, I didn't expect you to go far to sell their bodies for a bit of lunch money." Law scoffed with distate and Bartolomeo froze and blush tinted his cheeks. He soon threw a pointed finger in the white haired girls, soft face.

"Tell him that bitch next to you is lying!" He shouted, spitting almost. Vulgar.

When the scary looking guy pointed at oniyuri's face, she just smiply got more scared then anything. She quietly pulled a book which she was holding up near her face to hide herself, as she thought back to herself. Thinking why would her brother had told her to be careful here before heading off to his own collage. Maybe because he knew some jerks from this highschool?.

" hey look at that new girl. HAHA She's scared of him " Some jerks passing by laughed at her like a pack of hyenas, seeing how she reacted. Wow what an interesting day.

Oniyuri looked over the girl who stood up for her and then at the guy with a weird looking hat. She was not sure about what she had to say. She didnt want to say anything which could lead her into something serious. She turned back to him slowly and spoke up in a low voice." w-well you- "

A tall boy with strange blond hair on top of his head, stepped into the fuss which the crest haired guy was making " what's all this commotion about over here yoi? " he said looking over at bartolomeo.

Marco was a senior student he was known as one of those popural guys of the campus and one of the responsible students of the school whom took care of most of the fights and hanky panky going on around the campus. Not to mention he was an eye candy for most of the girls in the school, he never pays attention to them. Unlike another friend he had who is a total cooky goof ball. Who falls asleep no matter what the situation was.

" are you messing around with the new comers again bartolomeo ? "marco assumed, turning his head towards the two girls .

That is when oniyuri blurts out about the scary boy's intentions who stooded infront of her and the other girl." the scary guy wanted us to pay for entering the school. " she said holding her book near her face only her eye could be seen which could tell how timid she is at the moment.

Bartolomeo tensed up when he had heard Marco pitch in and now question his behaviour. He had tutted under his breath, especially since he with Luffy-sama's big brother's best friend. He glared at the scared looking girl who now snitched on him.

"Whatever!" He had now thrown his arms up in defeat, picking his nose once again whilst walking off. Shoving his hands in his pockets. Octavia had looked over at the blonde guy. He was a hottie that was for sure. But her eyes was on the cute young girl next her. Octavia leaned in close to get a better look.

"Your too cute to hide your face behind that book. Let all the boys see what a cutie you are~" Octavia had cooed at her, giving a naughty smile as her hands were threatening to take the book away. Marco had sighed, watching Bartolomeo storm off. He was such a troublemaker.

"Sorry about that, he is usually a lot better behaved." Marco had apologised, bringing a hand to the back of his head and scratching it.

Law had narrowed his lazy gaze at the blonde haired woman who was now teasing the scared and innocent looking girl.

"Stop being irritating, can't you see she's already scared?" Law had now intervened, swatting Octavia's hand away who was threatening to take the young girl's book away. Octavia had pouted and sent a hurt expression in his direction.

"What I'm just playing with her. She's too cute right now don't you think?" Octavia had arched her brow at Law playfully who just gave her a bland expression. Law had felt the need to save this young girl from these crazy animals she was surrounded by. He knew how it felt to be pestered by idiots.

Oniyuri didn't know how to react, she was not used to this kind of sudden attention. She took the book away from her face slowly to reveal her face which was red as a tomato. She looked over at law with her blue eye.

" yo! marco since when did you started to gang up on girls " said boy with with cowboy hat. Ace walks over to his friend with a grin on his face. " oh law so you decided to pull your head out of the books for once,huh? " he said chuckling at his lame jokes.

The blonde guy just rolled his eyes at his idiotic raven hair friend as he clicked his tongue in annoyance.

Oniyuri looked at the weird boy who just jumped in and tilted her head at the two boys. Oniyuri then pulled her book near her chest as she looked over at the blonde haired girl and law " a-are you people new here too? " she asked in shy voice.

"Man you know me. I don't pick on girls." Marco had shrugged off coolly. Law however wasn't impressed with Ace's comment and he had let out a huff in response. He turned his attention to the young girl however when she asked if they were new. Octavia had smiled, she was so cute.

"
No, I'm not." Law bluntly responded and Octavia had wrapped her arms around the young girl and pulled her close.

"I am though, we can be the new girls together~" She had playfully commented, not afraid to bring her close. Though her eyes was on the other fellow that had joined their lovely little conversation. Another hottie. Oh she was going to enjoy this school that was for sure.

"What are your names?" Marco now actually asked out of interest. It's nice to have some nice, cute girls join their crazy ass school.

"My name is Octavia~ But you can call me Tavia if its easier." She had introduced herself, still having the sweet innocent girl wrapped in her arms still. Law just wanted to get to class already and felt that the young white-haired girl needed rescuing from this Octavia's clutches.

"Although I am interested in the names of you handsome gentleman." She had now asked and Law continued to stand there with a bland, cold expression.

"It's Law. Now give that girl some breathing space." Law drawled out as if it was one big effort. He was going to be late for class and he was wasting his time here.

" hey don't be so cold to the pretty ladies " he said with a cheeky grin on his face. " The name's Ace and this is my friend Marco also known as pineapple head." He said while pointing towards his head which resembles a pineapple. " Nice to meet you tavia and.. you are ? " he said while looking at the white haired girl.

Oniyuri looked around to see who he was speaking to once she noticed he was looking over at her. She pointed on herself with her finger " me? " she asks.

" yeah who do you think i'm talking to, hmm? " ace chuckle, as he fixed his hat.

" s-sorry...my name is oniyuri " she said while looking at her own feet.

" that's cool! I'm gonna call ya oni. " he said with big smile on his face. He then looked at the time to realize he was going to get late for the class " oh shit! We're gonna be late for our classes "

Oniyuri freaked out hearing that. She can't late on her first day, that would ruin her reputation which she hasn't even made yet. " but I don't even know where my class is "

Octavia had smiled when he mentioned about them being pretty ladies and she loosened her grip on the cute girl named Oniyuri. Her eyes did roll over to that handsome face though. There was something about him that seemed refreshing. She laughed when he mentioned Marco being compared to a pineapple though.

"Oh I see it!" She enthused and Marco scowled, glaring at Ace. He hated it when people called him that and he was only making it worse. Octavia pouted when everyone was so concerned about missing class.

"Who cares. Let's miss class and have some fun~" She had suggested, Law glared. Seriously.

"Come Oniyuri. She is just a bad influence. I will take you to your first class." Law had now interjected which lead to Octavia to haughtily glare at him. What a joy kill! Marco was up for skipping class he never really attended class anyhow.

"I don't care what you do. Figure it out." Marco shrugged being ever so helpful.

Oniyuri looked over at law as a small smile appeared on her lips " really? You would?" she asked innocently. She wouldn't dare to skip a single class through out the year.

Ace looked at law who was offering the white haired girl a little help and raises his eyebrow " since when did you started to lend help to girls " he said teasingly.

Oniyuri looked over ace and blinked twice then looked at octavia and marco" are guys not going to take the class?" when she finishes, she hears snooring and turns to look at ace.

Ace had suddenly fallen asleep. He was still standing with his head hanging back and his cowboy hat had fallen on the ground.

Oniyuri was tilted her head and looked at law " did he just died? " she said pointing at the sleeping boy.

Law scoffed and rolled his eyes with little amusement when he was called out on being a good Samaritan. "Of course - or would you rather be stuck here with this rabble?" He had now seriously asked her, holding out a tattooed hand and pointed in Marco, Ace and Octavia's direction. "What a meanie." Octavia had murmured beneath her breath but she had given a small devious smile to Oniyuri.

"You can go on a head cute little Oni! I'll find you later and we can have a girl chat." Octavia had giggled rather deviously sending her and Law stares. "I don't know what your thinking but whatever it is, is ridiculous." Law commented, he gaped at Ace who had suddenly fallen asleep. Octavia had even walked up and poked his rather muscular arm. Marco had shook his head and sighed.

"He's done it again." Marco murmured, face palming his face with his hand. "Portgas is such a strange speciman." Law twitched, not sure whether or not to be aggravated that he felt asleep on them. He was Mugiwara's brother afterall so there was no surprise there. "He's not dead. Just an idiot that falls asleep." Law assured Oni as he now turned on his heels. His back facing the group.

"Lets go else we will be late." Law now instructed her. Meanwhile Octavia was poking Ace to see if anything was capable of waking him up. "He's handsome even when he's still asleep~" She had cooed out rather confidently infront of Ace's sleeping form and Marco. Not interested in going to these classes despite it being her first day.

Oniyuri turn her gaze towards octavia as ahe smiled shyly towards her, completely unaware of what the blonde girl was thinking" see you later octavia-chan, marco-kun and the sleepy guy too" oniyuri said and spins around to follow law before waving her hand light to them.

While she was following her she saw many other students playing and goofing around, some were headed off to there classes and some were wondering around " why are these people not going there classes? " she wondered to herself out loud.

Meanwhile back with marco, ace and octavia. Ace was starting to wake up after a few minutes of completely switching off as he yawns once he was up. " oh hey you're still here? " he said looking over at her. " wanna hang out with two of us? We can show you around campus."

Ace gets down to pick his hat up and sat it on his head and smiled." i would love to introduce you two girls to luffy and his gang, heh. "

Octavia had waved goodbye to Oniyuri, what a cute, sweet young girl. She couldn't wait to tease her some more later. She had turned to look at Ace who had suddenly woke up from his slumber.

"Yes I'm still here. I thought you had died standing up." Octavia cooed at him and Marco chuckled, she would get use to it at some point. But she had perked up, seeming to like the idea of hanging out with them. It sounded like it would be fun.

"Sure thing handsome. Rather do that then sit in a boring - stuffy class." She had giggled, giving him a cheeky smile.
-x-
Meanwhile, Law was taking huge strides towards his class, his hands was shoved in his pocket as he was expecting Oniyuri to keep up. He had evaded making eye contact with some of the rabble in here. They walked in to the building which was starting to appear rather scruffy and degraded. There was graffiti on some of the walls and lockers. One locker had appeared to be broken in to and Law sighed when she had asked him that question.

"Look around, have you noticed a lot of the students here simply can't be bothered with their education?" Law drawled out in a cold, lazy tone. Stopping in his tracks and feeling her smaller form bump in to him.

"It's easy to get swept away in this school. Don't let it happen to you. Otherwise, you will just end up like them." He mentioned as he now beckoned at her by making a gesture with his hand for her to continue walking.

Ace chuckled at her reponse" Are trying to flatter me or somethin " he was trying to ignore that tiny bit of a blush on his frickled cheeks.

Once he knocks out of it he turned his head to look at his pineapple looking friend" Hey, man have you seen my brother anywhere? I was looking all over for him earlier." he thoughtfully looked up while rubbing his chin." who knows maybe he decided to tag along with his mosshead friend while on his way to school and got lost once again.."

Ace then turned back to the new girl, thinking that they might as well get along and have fun while they can " come on. Lets get get going." he walked ahead and looked back at the two of his friends with a smile.
-x-
When oniyuri saw the strange eviroment of the school, which looked a bit too gloomy to her. She gluped being too nerves and scared. She wouldn't be walking around alone in a place like this, she have to have someone to be with her a friend would be lovely.

When she was not paying attention to the person infront of her and bumped into the person as she squeaked and stepped back." Ah..sorry " when she heard what he said she fell quiet and kept following law with neutral look on his face. Oniyuri looked up at him innocently as she begins to observe him quietly. He seem a bit distant and cold to others but he definitly was not a bully that's for sure atleast that's what she thought.

Octavia had arched her brow when he had questioned if she was attempting to flatter him. A naughty smile graced her lips and she casually shrugged. "I'd rather state the honest truth my dear, then meekly flatter you." She had cooed out in response, casually sending him a wink. She also couldn't help but find that blush upon his handsome features rather cute either. She was rather amused about hearing this brother of his and she was curious to see if he was as handsome as he was.

"No dude, if your brother is as much as wack as you. I'm sure he will be fine." Marco joked rather blandly, his tired looking eyes having a glimmer of amusement in them. He wasn't one to say anything and he just started to move with Ace. Octavia perked up as they were now leaving, if anything. This was probably the best start of her school day that was for sure.
-x-
Law could sense the young girls fear, he sighed quietly. Why is someone as vulnerable as her attending this school. He was tempted to ask that but he couldn't allow himself to get distracted, they had to get to class. "Don't apologise. It makes you look weak." Law had informed her, trying to give her some advice but coming across as rather mean. He now walked through the science block, stopping in front of a door and opening it. Noises, like wild animals could be heard from the other side of the door. As the teacher was stood at the front trying to calm them down.

"SILENCE YOU BRATS, LEARN NOT TO ACT LIKE PRIMITIVES!" Caesar had now demanded, screaming. He was tempted to take the oxygen out from this very room and let them suffocate. Ah, then he could get back on with his experiments. His attention turned to the students who had now walked in, eyeing up what seemed a new girl - and then there was his favourite student. Law.

Ace continue to walk ahead of the two of them as he was leading to the only place in the school he like to go, when ever he feels sleepy or was hungry most of the time just like his little brother but he never misses a class because of his friends dragging him back to his class. He was on his way to the cafeteria of the school. " so how did a pretty lady like ya decided to enroll in this kind of school?"

He was always like that to every girl he came across but that's cause he like to have fun teasing people around which always end up breaking into a fight and marco was the one who always pulls him out from those fights before he could get himself hurt. On the way to cafeteria, they pass by a bunch of colorful people bullies, jockeys and some mischief makers.

-x-

Oniyuri looked looked down on the ground and stays put untilthey reached where the class was. When she heard the noises coming from the class she got nervous as she hopes to find a nice friend not someone who would bother her and make her transfer to another school for the second time.

When law opened the door of the class room. She saw many people howling and shouting and yelling, poor thing had her ears covered with her hands because of the loud voices coming from the room. When she heard the teacher shouting at the students she flinches and stood straight as the strange looking teacher turn to look at them she bowed her head a bit to greet him which she does even ever a teacher appears infront of her.

Octavia smiled, narrowing her sharp icy eyes when he asked her that question. She had let out a small hum, but she didn't need to think about it. "My parents were suffocating me. I just needed my freedom and this school seemed to be the right match." Octavia answered, if anything her parents had no clue that she was here and thought she was attending some other school. She had managed to forge the wrong documents to prove her acceptance in some other pompous school. But in reality she was here. "But enough about me~ I'm more interested in where we are going." She had cooed, her eyes turning to all the miscreants that were gracing the cafeteria. She did feel slightly hungry.

-x-

Law was completely unfazed with the zoo demonstration inside the classroom. As fearsome Ceasar was, he was terrible at keeping them under control. Everyone had become silent though when Law made his entrance. He noticed from the corner of his eyes that the young girl had seem to be frozen in fear. He just reached out and grasped her wrist - pulling her after him. "Come" he ordered, whilst his other hand was still in his pocket. Law took attendance in his usual seat and was kind enough to let Oniyuri to sit next to him. Which was usually vacant.

"Finally, now that you little shits have silenced yourselves. We will learn about the body and what makes it decay-I mean live." He began to start his lesson, the gasses from his coat now taking form of a whiteboard showing examples. Law already had his book out and was actually studying!

Ace leads the three of them to the cafeteria which was huge and sound of students chatting with each other was filling the place " i was kinda hungry. So i though maybe we could get a bite to eat." he caught some boys staring at octavia, with a stupidest grin on their faces. They seem a bit too interested in her.

" hey i think those guys want to ask ya out " he snickers and goes over to his table where he saw a certain someone sleeping at alone, resting his head on a white colored katana on the table. " what is he doing here?" ace asked himself while pokeing the sleeping green hair boy.

-x-

Once law took her to a desk next his desk, she hangs her back pack behind her chair before taking out a book. Oniyuri puts it out on the desk and started to observe the class carefully. She felt like pup surround by dangerous beasts. She started to observes the scary students which were now here classmates, But good thing she knows someone atleast to stick around well that's what she thinks. Poor girl just wants to fit in her class that's all. She turn her attention to the whiteboard where her teacher ceaser had made some examples.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back