• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Highland General Hospital

How Interested Are You

• Very

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd do it

• Meh

• Total voters

giraffesarebetter

Blood of the Dragon
Thread Completion

tumblr_noyrrnvXg11usrhd7o1_500.gif
tumblr_n1z6r4S7x91rk8gpoo1_500.gif
tumblr_m6ljkq5bmZ1rush8fo1_500.gif

[border]

"You're interns, grunts, nobodies, bottom of the surgical food chain. You run labs, write orders, work every second night until you drop and don't complain."

~Dr. Miranda Bailey, Grey's Anatomy

no slide
no slide
no slide

no slide
no slide
no slide

no slide
no slide
no slide
[/border]

Highland General Hospital

I'm interested in creating a roleplay centered on a group of surgical interns. The plot will be, of course, moving through the residency. I'm going to want someone to roleplay an Attending in the specialties of Cardiothoracic, Neuro, General Surgery, Peds, Orthopedic, and Trauma as well. I will allow 5 upper year (2-5) Residents, as I want the majority of the characters to be Interns, but there has to be someone teaching said Interns. Although I listed this as casual, I do want a fair amount of research to be put into the medicine portion of this. That is, don't make up procedures, or incorrectly use a procedure, especially those who are wanting to roleplay an upper level surgeon, please and thank you. Depending on the interest level, I'll allow a few more residents and a Plastic Surgery Attending.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Would you mind someone playing a patient?

[/QUOTE]
the main focus is on the interns, so maybe as a minor character, if they're a recurring patient in the hospital. But as your main character, no, I'm sorry

I'm going to wait until I have at least three more people interested before I make the thread, but I feel good about the quick response!

NemoTheSurvivor said:
Sounds like fun. Count me in.
sweet. The coding was being a bitch for a sec, but I fixed it, so there may be more information now than when you first came to look at it. And also, thanks for the interest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back