• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The player is my neighbor pafp male character needed

Beauty from Ashes

Magic Eight Ball
I open the door to our landlord. "hello Mr. Williams" i greeted him. "Good Morning, where is your mom at today is she home?" he asked. "No she is not here at the moment." i answered he nodded and wished me a good one before leaving to get back into his red truck. My mom had been gone for 2 weeks now. it was just me and her since my sister had moved out and gone to college, a couple years ago. My sister Jamie promised she would call every Sunday. She pinky promised and now i haven't spoken to her for 3 years. I guess no one is going to stick around with me they just all leave. I know my mom is not comeing back her suitcase is gone and half her clothes. she probably got on a plane and went to Florida with her crappy excuse for a boyfriend. now i'm just living here alone paying the rent and making it look like she is still here.

tumblr_m5zcm5R7ss1rssz4mo1_500.gif
tumblr_m9tfdasu9S1reidjio1_500.jpg
girl-photography-on-tumblr-svkbpwt8.jpg

Scarlett Olivia Rose

Let Me Get To Know You!

Name: scarlett

Nickname: none

Talent: dancing

Height: 5'4

Eye Color: brown

Hair Color: brown

Accent: American (northern)

please add photo of your char.

Let's get to know you

Home Town(City, State):

Favourite Color: red or scarlett

Favourite Food: garlic bread

Favourite Song: favorite? are you joking there are sooo many

Favourite Music Artist: well at the moment i guess Imagine Dragons, Fall Out Boys, One Republic.

Likes:Girls on skateboards and boys on swings, art, painting my nails, music, tan skin, the beach, green eyes, to laugh, his smile, hugs, good smells, food, ect

Dislikes: smoking, drugs, drinking to the point of getting drunk, excessive cussing.

Fears: the dark, bugs, the woods.

Name Meaning: the color of blood

Name Pronunciation: scar-let

Have You Ever Heard of Love?

Turn Ons: smiles, dimples, green eyes, axe body spray, biting lips, hands on my hips, happy, good character, neck kisses, jaw lines, strait teeth, good breath, muscles, holding hands, forehead kisses.

Turn Offs: drugs, bad breath/alcohol. someone tapping there pen on the desk. fake girls, fake tans, bullys

Crush: none yet

Sexual Orientation: strait

Dating Status: single

Finishing Up!

Pet(s): none

Theme Song: hmm .... uh ..

Other: i have a birthmark behind my ear on my neck in the shape of a heart

[/center]

Fill out a form like mine, I only ask that is you are going to rp with me please be faithful and dont let the rp die out. PAFP= privet after first post (anyone may join)

so your character is going to be the "bad boy" or "player" of scarletts school and he is moving in next to her. lets see what happends. :) lets start with your character moving in to his new house.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back