• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

High School RP!

A Ty

Hello! I am Ashley, and I'm looking to do a high school RP! I'll try to keep this short, because these can get annoying to write out. The base of the idea is that I just want to do a high school RP... I have a couple ideas, and we can build on the idea in PM's! I'm just not 100% sure on the specifics I want to do.

But:

What I am looking for:

-Someone who is on everyday and can reply multiple times a day. Obviously I understand that life gets in the way at times, but you know what I mean. This is a major thing for me, really. I want someone who is frequent, or else I just get bored. I know it's crazy to ask for somebody to be able to reply multiple times a day, so as long as you are just able to reply at the minimum of once a day, that should be fine. If it normally takes more then one or two days to reply, then we just won't work out.

-Someone who likes to double. I love to double, so this is also a major point for me. I want to play both a male and female character, because I think that always works the best. It isn't required, but I think it could be more fun.

-Someone who can reply with 4-6 paragraphs per post. Personally, my replies are usually five or six paragraphs. I like to do two or three paragraphs per character.

-MxF, prefered, but I can be easily persuaded to do MxM most of the time.

-Someone who will play both M and F, hence the doubling.

-Someone who loves romance, angst, and drama as much as I do, which is a shit ton. I need this stuff in my roleplays. I love it. I need it.

-A long term roleplay, and partner. I don't want to just do this for a week and be done with it.

-Someone around the same time as me (-6). You don't have to be really close to me, I'd just prefer if you weren't like 11 hours ahead of me and falling asleep right when I wake up.

-Lastly, someone who loves to plot things out. I love to do this, and already have a ton of different twists, so be ready to plot some!

-3rd person

Other than that, just either comment or PM me! I prefer to use e-mail, so I'll probably want to move to there once we get to PMing.

Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm quite interested in roleplaying with you. It's been way too long since I've last done a high school roleplay. I have no qualms concerning doubling, and I already have a couple characters thought up who I'd love to use.

I'd absolutely love to roleplay with you! It's been a while since I've doubled, but I'm super excited to do so! If you're interested, please message me! Also, if you want more information about me as a roleplayer, lemme know and I'll happily provide you with what I can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back