• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern High School Reunion

Life.

Forever Wandering
Supporter
So this is an interest check to see if anybody would like to partake in an event like this.

Dear Oak Woods High School Student Class of 2002,

We are happy to invite you to the high school reunion, 12 years after graduation, occurring on July 1st. Just around the time for Fourth of July! Bring your spouse if you like, come and enjoy with old friends, classmates, and perhaps even rivals! We hope to see you there.

Time: Beginning at 5:00 pm

So since this is partaking in the current year of 2014, it has been 12 years since graduation. Since most seniors are between 17-19, the ages of the characters should be 30-33.

And since this is only a high school reunion idea, it may just be a short rp, unless somehow all characters continue on with each other.

Of course, I would like to see a diversity of personalities for these students, the graduating class consists of 100. So there is some diversity.

Oh, only because I'm pretty busy with school and all that, and have quite a few rps on my hands already :P But I'll definitely join if I find time ^^!

Understandable :)

And no pressure, if you can, you can

If you can't, you can't :)

Similar but these are older characters and plus it is over a short span of one day, perhaps one crazy day of a high school reunion. So these characters don't have to have a past with each other but instead could perhaps start new futures together. Like maybe a class nerd and the class prom queen decide to date each other after the many life changes that have occurred over the years. For this I want like different characters from most ends of the human personality spectrum.

Okay so that's about 3-4 interested. :)

When I can I will make the thread and send you guys the link!

Yes I saw that, and I'm sorry but I had to delete the post. If you look at the top you should see tabs that have different sections to them. One is called the 'In Character Roleplaying' which is the tab where it's for just the roleplay. Then there is 'Overview' for other needs for the roleplay. 'out of character' tab for conversations not related to the roleplay or for questions. 'character sign up' tab is right beneath it where you type out your character that you are going to be playing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back