• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern High School (ooc)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja You should probably catch up on the story, there's a schoolwide event going on that's probably compulsory for everyone's characters to attend :-P

Pysren Pysren

I've decided to do a running gag where Chi either accidentally ignores Yukio or responds to everything like he doesn't know him. (But in a way that seems innocent and accidental, though whether or not that's true is left to be revealed).

Just to spice things up XD

Here's an easy one to prepare:

The following twelve words can be joined into six pairs. Which is the odd pair out?
  • Adult
  • Antic
  • Bouts
  • Clone
  • Deter
  • Disco
  • Lines
  • Orate
  • Raged
  • Rated
  • There
  • Tramp
First puzzle boggled my mind until Webs Elk Webs Elk answered it. *bows*

Second puzzle looks beyond difficult but I shall just guess anyway. Deter and there
Hmmm I see I’ve missed some notifications
Me too! Didn't help that I practically ignored rpn since Friday since I was studying for my test Thursday.

First puzzle boggled my mind until Webs Elk Webs Elk answered it. *bows*

Second puzzle looks beyond difficult but I shall just guess anyway. Deter and there

Me too! Didn't help that I practically ignored rpn since Friday since I was studying for my test Thursday.
Haha nope, and to keep you from just guessing you also have to tell me the reason its the odd pair out from now on

Sizniche Sizniche how dare you make this harder than it already is? lmao I'm going to give you a BS answer >: ]
Orate and there because they make no sense to me. Like, what would it pair with?

I should go look it up in the dictionary...

Ineptitude Ineptitude 👀 Don't tempt me. Xuefeng is too cute to handle

Webs Elk Webs Elk Doughnut Doughnut I want to post for Xiu again, so the three can interact atleast once before the race starts (since it looks like everybody is here....)… I'll try to post now before I go to sleep or when I wake up.

So... that post came to mind quicker than I thought it would. And I managed to post abit of meaningful fluff lol. Thought I wasn't going to have enough to post about. Guess I must be digging Xiu's character. (Poor Yukio and his small responses lmao)

Ineptitude Ineptitude I just might but who? Need more interaction to see who fits the bill

St. Boethius St. Boethius You're not getting away that easily! Feel free to bump into anyone and strike a conversation. I know Norman is nervous and don't want to be outed as a foreigner but let's get him some interaction. If I need to make a third character I think Doughnut Doughnut will allow it so you can have someone to chit chat with in situations like this! :D (where it's a pair event, we have I think 7 characters and that's leaves someone out)

St. Boethius St. Boethius Feel free to literally bump into Kuro. He's currently with the Minamoto's but he's also looking for a partner.

Literal bumps with reserved characters tend to work well for starting interactions

Also, i'mma go ahead and post because I might be busy this upcoming week as I have to record my college audition video before next Saturday.

And I lowkey don't know one of my songs yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back