• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School of the Prim

Monganu

The Goddess of Insanity

Welcome to Fantasia High where all your fantasies "come true". Ruled by the to be royalty of the land Osgold, and kept in balance by the supporting characters of the royalties life. Where fairies are the lead cheerleaders and unicorn hybrids (human/unicorn) are the science geeks. But this is the code written long ago in the rules of the world(for every game has "rules" to make it "fair"). But will you stand by and be the supporting cast of your own life or show Osgold a new type of hero.

The dying queen sat on her death bed drawing her last breaths, when it hit her, she had no sons nor daughters, she would die and leave no one the proper heir of her throne. So she created a game, almost to choose the new heir to the throne. In that instance it became a high school in which the teens would be challenged to learn the ways of a kingdom, and the most eligible would be anointed as the royal heir to the throne. But as soon as the other kingdoms they decided to slide their eldest child into the competition and made it impossible for anyone else to win, and this is who it has gone for decades. But truly this is not fair, so this year is different. Will you be able to by-pass the royalty who have been training for years, or will the game continue unfairly? It's all up to you!

Schedule

A Period- Off team classes(Like art and gym)

B period-Math(Any math)

C period- Science

D period- Off Team Classes (The other one)

E period- History

F period- Languages

~Lunch~

G period-Royalty Classes

H period- Literature

--

Outside of the school

tumblr_m2em3tcao81qmz599o1_500.jpg

School Garden (in back the fountain is through a hike in the woods

jasmine-hill-gardens-3-27-2011-025.jpg

Average Classroom

p9160485.jpg

Gymnasium

506a52a328ba0d4b5700000f_riverbank-high-school-darden-architects_riverbank_7-528x396.jpg

Art Room

Sargent-Jr-Sr-High-School-Art-Room-534x348.jpg

Cafeteria

photo-int-South-Philadelphia-High-School-Cafeteria-1-470x260.jpg

Soccer Field

St-Marks-Clark-Field-aerial.jpg

BaseBall Field

6c4b4692-2762-4927-9939-04ec22f61dae.jpg

--

1. No over bullying. Yeah there are mean girls (evil or not) but don't take it to it's harassment and the other roleplayer can not have a good time, Kay?

2.Have fun, okay if you are sad just think of happy dancing unicorns

3.Just follow the sites other rules

4.If you read these then put Fluffy in your Other tab

--

Characters

Teachers

Kenny @Bills352

Students (F or M)

Peach @Hyydra

Ryke
@Wolf Wolf

Altira @AngelicCiel

Beowulf @robot wolf

Arcus @CrystalTears

Kat
@animegirl20

Alex @Bills352

Atticus
@AuroreZell

Reserved

Female Character @Mikkelle Sting

Last edited by a moderator:
Peach walked into the school. It was a brand new year and everything seemed fine. Her pink skirt bounced with her blond hair as she skipped through the hallway. Her ears twitched almost and she giggled, they did that when she was nervous or extremely excited. She reached locker number '247' and placed her book bag in there. She started to decorate it with flowers and heart stickers. She then took the book she needed for her first four periods and headed off to homeroom, which happened to be her Chemistry class. She took a window seat and began gazing outside. The chemistry lab had windows which viewed the opening to the woods out back. She loved being back there, in which she remembered from last year, she had found the garden.

Arcus happily waved to her mother and father as they went along with her to see her off. She was a bit sad that she would start at this new school, leaving the forest behind, but it felt great as she got to know the life outside the forest better. It was a golden opportunity! I can't believe that I'm actually here! It took a long time to convince them, but now I'm beginning for real! I'm so excited! Arcus thought to herself, happily walking into the school building. Quickly looking around, she found her own locker, '245' and placed her stuff in there, along with her bow and quiver. There was no reason to bring it with her in art class after all! Arcus grabbed the books she needed for her art class along side with some pencils and a notepad to draw on. Her new life was going to be so exciting... she couldn't wait! As she was walking towards the art classroom, she realized she had no clue where the art classroom was, and ended up getting lost. She sighed, as she realized this and looked around for anyone to help her out. "Um... Excuse me... can anyone point me in the direction of the art classroom?" Arcus asked, slightly embarrassed she managed to get lost on her first day.

Peach slowly realized, that she had to go use the restroom. She asked to be excused from homeroom and walked out into the hallway. She found the bathroom, right next to the art class. Before she went inside she saw a girl looking rather confused. She walked up to her.

"Right next to the bathroom" She said, looking at her. The urge 'to go' subsided for a little bit but after her conversation she would bolt to the bathroom and then rush to homeroom before announcements, then speed to A. Going fast wouldn't be a problem though, she was part rabbit after all.

Arcus looked over at the little bunny girl that luckily gave her directions. It was unbelievable how she managed to get lost on the first day... Why was she so clumsy? The bunny girl seemed a bit familiar, and she was definitely a creature of the forest... but Arcus couldn't put her finger on it and let it slide. "Thank you!" Arcus said with a bright smile, as she quickly rushed off towards her class, not wishing to be late on her first day after all.

Ryke stepped into the hallway through a shadow of a locker. "Well, it's my lucky day! No accidents!" he exclaimed whilst stretching. He then walked down the hall, passing his locker, 246. He then realized what just happened and walked backwards before facing his locker. He opened it and waited until a midnight black backpack suddenly appeared. If you're wondering how that happened, well it's because shadows are awesome. End of explanation. He grabbed his bad and slung it over his right shoulder then closed his locker. He then proceeded to look for the art classroom. But, he forgot to watch where he was going. Next thing he knew, he bumped into a girl that looked like a huntress. And she probably is. "Oops. Apologies," he told the girl, "I'm really sorry. May I accompany you to your class so that we'll be even?"

Peach, was already gone before she could say 'Thank you'. As she left the bathroom the first period bell rang.

"I'm going to be late!" she yelled ands ran back to the Chemistry lab and ran to the Art room, which wasn't far. She dodged kids and slowed down her pace as she walked in, for the cool effect. She sat down in the window seat again, she loved looking outside.

"I should have just brought my books with me to the bathroom," she mumbled.

Arcus jumped a bit when she ran into Ryke, but quickly giggled it off as she knew she wasn't the only one in the school that was on her way to class. She quickly looked up at Ryke and smiled, as she had to collect her stuff she dropped on the floor when Ryke bumped into her. "That would have been lovely," Arcus said with a kind smile on her face. "Oh, I am Arcus. A pleasure to bump into you," Arcus joked, as she was truly happy to meet new people, and he seemed like a really nice guy. "I'm on my way to the art class, are you going there as well?" Arcus asked, as she didn't want him to accompany her if he was not going to the same class, that would simply be unnecessary for him and cause him trouble, and that wouldn't be fair. It was an accident after all.

Ryke grinned, "Name's Ryke, and a pleasure to bump into you as well!" he said. No, he wasn't going to walk her to the classroom because he needed to make sure she was safe. Okay, fine, it's part of the reason. The other part of the reason is that he made a nonexistent promise to accompany her to her class. He was about to add something when Arcus asked him about his first class. "Yep! I'm heading there. So, while I'm going there, I can accompany you at the same time." he told her as he held out his arm for her, "Shall we, milady?" he asked, humor evident in his tone. And, plus, he could watch the others passing by as he headed to the art room with Arcus. So many bonus points! he thought with glee.

"Let's be on our way then!" Arcus said and laughed as she happily took her arms in Ryke's arm and began walking over to the art classroom. I can't believe that my first friend is so awesome, kind and let's not forget to mention funny! I have high hopes for this school life now! Arcus thought to herself with a smile around her face. It was a great thing that coincidences like this could results in something so great as getting new friends! Once they arrived it seemed as someone was already sitting in the classroom before they had gotten there. He had a silver colored hair and was occupied with reading a book. Arcus looked around in the classroom once again, before turning to Ryke. "Where do you want to sit?" Arcus asked him, hopefully getting a seat next to him.

Peach looked up and saw the girl she had given directions to. She waved to her and saw a boy right next to her. He was pretty cute, and she didn't mind if he sat near her. "Hey... girl, over here. There's two open seats!" Her sketchbook layer on the corner of her desk and like her locker was covered with flowers and butterflies. In it were a couple landscape sketches, mostly trees. While she waited for an answer she twirled her blonde hair in between her index finger and middle.

Once they entered the classroom, Ryke shrugged. "I dunno. Besides, I only said that I'll walk with you here. You choose." he finished with a grin. Then. he saw a girl with... bunny ears... wave at Arcus. Ryke listened as the girl invited them to sit near her. "How about sitting there?" he asked Arcus. Sure, he could just remove his arm from hers but that would be rude. So, instead, he stayed by Arcus' side. Hmm... There's only four people here, including me. I wonder where are the others? he thought to himself then pondered for a moment. Maybe they were busy getting their stuff or something. Oh well, they better hurry up before class starts because who in the world would want to be late for their first class in their first ever day?

Monganu updated @Hyydra

@Bills352

That the Roleplay has started and you guys have yet to put a post out there, just letting you guys know if you didn't.

~Monganu

Read the rest of this update entry... 
Peach smiled as the cute dude, she still didn't know his name and the miss directions sat next to her.

"So, what's you guy's names? Mines Peach!" she exclaimed happily. She stopped twaddling, that's what she called twirling her hear between her index and her middle she had a different for name for each combination, her hair. She couldn't help but stare at the black haired boy who had the elf on his side. He sure is pretty cute, but what am I saying, personality before looks.

"I appreciate your chivalry, but I am capable enough of getting out without your assistance." The snobby voice of a young girl chimed out of a out of the white Cadillac that was parked outside the school in response to a handsome looking gentleman extending his hand to help the girl out of the car.

That was Melissa. The young girl in a red dress with black accessories grabbed her black designer backpack and stepped out of the car ignoring the extended hand of her butler. She looked around the beautiful setting and took a deep breath letting the pure refreshing air into her city polluted lungs. "This is simply remarkable." Had it not been for the fact that Melissa had to actually study when she was here, She would be spending quite a lot of time in this beautiful school.

She made her way to her locker 244 and began to place her books. She had asked for a bigger locker, but there were just some things that she would have to sacrifice, space being one of them. Noticing that she was running late, Melissa grabbed her first class materials and headed down the hall towards the art room. Locker decorations would just have to wait.

Melissa strolled into the art room and looked around for a proper seat to take. Not too close to the front because she got nervous when addressed to by a teacher, but not too far in the back since she had trouble paying attention. She found an empty seat somewhere in the middle and made her way to it. Sitting down Melissa took out a few pieces of paper and her drawing mechanical pencil. She was ready to begin.

((I know the pencil is a pen, but I liked the outside =3))

Altira sighed, hefting her large backpack into school, breezing past her locker and straight to class. She tended to pack her first period in her backpack for these situations. Sitting in the exact middle of the classroom, Altira pushed the boundary of her geeky behavior. Perfectly in the middle she could fight her urge to sit in front and balance it against her need not to be one of the 'kids in the back'. In the middle is definitely where she wanted to be. If she wanted to get mainstream friends then she needed to be where they are. Yes, all of it made sense in her head.

Of course the whole situation was over calculated, but Altira continued on unpacking her art supplies from her backpack and placing them out carefully and exactingly. She was not sure what they would do in this 'art 1' class, but she assumed they might draw first, so there she was laying out all the pencils. The art teacher would not know what to do with this one.

Of course as all classrooms are, soon this one was a buzz with students talking, mostly amongst their own group, but a few were talking aloud as well. One girl in particular was loud and proud about introducing herself.

Peach. That is a nice name I suppose. I don't hear many fruit names- No wait! I should answer her question...she was talking to me two right? Ermmm...

"I-I am Altira. Nice to meet you." She said almost out of breath, she felt like slapping herself in the face to get a grip, but that seemed like a bad thing to do in public, so she stuck to sulking.

What am I doing talking to someone like that without proper research and planning?! She probably already thinks I am a nerd. A mental storm cloud hung above her for a moment as she pondered the fragility of a first impression.

Sil seems to materialized into the Art classroom door way. Her eyes clouded and hair a tangled mess, unlike most students who came to class bright eyed and bushy tailed. Sil had fallen into the habit of waking up in the morning and only remembering clean clothes some days, then coming to school looking like a freshly washed lamb, with a rose scent that filled the air. Today sadly was the first. She bypasses the group of chattering students, giving each a glance. The first she saw was the fox, wearing the bunny suit, then a man with a brass shield, an elf, and a burning building. The visions in her head start to speed up and pass by her as quickly as ever erasing what she saw in each of them.

Silicy sits herself in the back fiddling with the drawstring of her hoody, tightening it, then letting it loosen. Repeating the process several times before looking up again," Sil," She says, letting her name settle in the ears of the others. After a few seconds she just goes back to playing with her hoody, a small frown on her face. She couldn't hear the others anymore. To many voices littered her head.

Ryke grinned when the bunny girl introduced herself, "The name's Ryke." he said, not noticing Peach staring at him. Then suddenly, a young girl with a red dress strolled into the classroom. He raised an eyebrow when the girl sat in the middle, near him, Arcus, and Peach. So far, he has learned two names. That's a good start. And then, another girl entered the classroom, carrying a rather heavy backpack. Ryke watched as the girl sat in the exact middle of the classroom. Then, hearing the girl's response to Peach's statement, Ryke once again introduced himself. "Ryke. And nice to meet you too, Altira." he told her with a small grin. He then waited for Arcus and Peach to introduce themselves to the new girl as well when another girl entered the room. I'm starting to think that there are only two guys here. he thought to himself.

Peach heard Altira introduce herself "Hi Altira! Oooh what a cool name! So exotic and the way it just flows off your tongue!" She said then turned to Ryke. "Ryke is a cool name too! Everybody has such cool names!" she started smiling and then looked back at Altira.

"Altira do you want to be friends? And if it is a yes then you should let me braid your hair it looks so soft!" She then turns around to the girl in back of them. She yells

"Hi SIL!"

So many people to become friends with, so little time.

(Stopped sending me alerts... -.-')

Arcus smiled to the bunny girl who had already helped her before, as it seemed they were in the same class. More people soon entered the classroom each introducing themselves. One looked like a doll in the city, pretty with a beautiful dress. She would probably have many friends, Arcus was happy she managed to go find her own clothes as she would never wear that. Arcus smiled to them all before she politely introduced herself as she knew some proper manners even for the city she knew so little about. "I am Arcus, it is a pleasure to meet you all!" Arcus said with happiness in her voice. It was so great getting to know new people! Even more happy that it seemed she would get many friends who were not from the forest.

"Arcus how cool!" she said gleefully. "So your an elven huntress so I'm surprised your even talking to a bunny girl," she said jokingly. But it was true. Peach really didn't like hunters especially ones who liked the taste of bunnies. But a friend was a friend and she couldn't complain.

(That sucks)

Altira was surprised when she was answered. And then answered again. It was going to take her time to get used to such unfamiliar territory this quickly.

"My hair? I thought I braided it this morning!" She pulled the braid over her shoulder. "Oh, you mean braid it again. Uh, yes, maybe sometime later?" Altira chuckled nervously. Honestly the girl was her own worse enemy.

"Ryke. That is an interesting name." She said replying to the next person.

"Sil. Is that short for Silvia?" Altira was genuinely interested, the girl gave her a quick glance upon entering that made Altira think she had set herself on fire again.

Just in case she checked herself again. It would be embarrassing if everyone was only talking to her because she was set aflame.

"Wow, four names already." She accidentally said out loud. Altira turned to Arcus.

"An elven huntress too. It must be cool to watch you in action. You guys are so precise and skilled- or at least from what I read, I mean."

Wow. I know four more people! And I thought this was going to be hard. Ah, ha, ha, haa. The trumpets of fanfare were going off in her head put a contented smile on her face, but she caught herself before the raised eyebrow of a smug expression manifested.

"Nice to meet you all."

((Lmao at "Hi, SIL!")

Melissa stared as the group of people began to greet themselves. It is rather odd for these strangers to act as if they're more than acquaintances. She shuffled her papers and began to doodle not sure if she should also introduce herself. Not being exposed to social interaction apart from the conversations with the workers in her father's place, she didn't know if this was normal behavior or rather barbaric.

"Do not worry. I do not hunt like that, I come from the tribe where we are the protectors of the forest. We only hunt for those who are not welcomed in the forest. Unlike you, they are dangerous to those who live there. My job is to protect your people, not hunt it," Arcus answered seriously, but with a smile as she had already seen many people scared to approach her, thinking she would hunt them down. However, she came from the main tribe, she was to protect everyone inside the forest from the evil beasts that would enter, or force their entry. She turned to Atira, and slightly blushed at her compliment. She wasn't as sure she would be as skilled and precise as she hoped, but she would more than happily take every chance she got to fire her bow. "I'm not sure that I'm that skillful... But I will try my best to show you once," Arcus said as yet another smile spread across her face, Happy to meet these new people. She noticed Melissa, who had yet to introduce herself, and walked over to her desk. She looked down on the sitting Melissa, and reached out her hand with a smile. "Hello. My name is Arcus. what is your name?" She asked, wishing to include everyone as that was normal in her tribe, it was politeness.

Peach looked at Melissa. She was really pretty and was a decent artist. Also her dress was to die for. Okay tone it down though she seems shy.

"Hi, my names Peach, I'm a bunny. What's your name?" she asked kind of slowly. Oh the urge to play with the frill on her dress was unbearable. On her Father's side twice removed one of her great aunt's married a cat, so the instincts were embezzled in her genes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back