• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom High School Musical: The Musical: The Series

foreverandalways

iced coffee addict
Hiya!! I'm back from the dead with a request that I have yet to see on this website. A High School Musical: The Musical: The Series (HSMTMTS) rp! I have so much muse for my OC and I am looking for either another male OC to write against OR a Ricky Bowen OR a EJ Caswell.

Basically, I have 5 rules:

1) Don't hold back! If you character want to kiss mine, slap mine, yell at mine, DO IT! It will add to the plot :)
2) I don't really care about the length, as long as you give me something to reply to and it keeps the story going
3) No self harm or suicide. Mentions are ok, the odd time and only if it adds to the plot.
4) DRAMA PLEASE - Don't let the RP die
5) Please make sure you are 13+ because I tend to swear and use mature themes in my rps!

If you are interested, shoot me a PM or respond to this :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back