• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern High School Magic

Rayne smiled and put her hand back beside her, "Well I'm headed to the gym. Would you wanna walk with me?" Rayne pushed her black hair out of her face and batted her bright blue eyes.

She went back in school and is greeted by her teacher, Ms. Kjesbo. She asked Flora for some help again, and Flora nodded. She followed her teacher and they were at the teachers' office and they sort out the new books, textbooks, etc. After she finished, she walked upstairs to the roof to chill.

Rayne stepped in front of her and lead Phoenix to the gym. There allot of kids in the gym so Rayne stopped at the door, "Here you are."

"I'm sure you'll see me somewhere," Rayne smiled and walked off to the library. She grabbed a book off the shelf. She sat down and began reading.

Katie had been sitting in the Library for about 30 minutes when Rayne walked in, she gave her a quick glance before going back to her book she was in a really really good part and was hoping not to be disturbed

She closed her eyes, breathing in the cool air. She walked over to the edge and sat. She looked down at the students. She started to sing quietly to herself as her playlist plays. One thing that came to mind is the past. She wanted to forget about it but she couldn't.

Rayne looked up and seen Katie. She gave a quick smile and looked down at the book again. Rayne had a very short attention span so she quickly got bored of reading. She yawned and looked at Katie once more.

Pheonix stood in the entrance to the gym surprised on how many people had stayed behind. She set down her backpack and made her way to a group talking quietly amongst themselves.

Katie looked at her hand and then shook it, "What are you interested in, i help out here a lot so i know where most things are."

(sorry I never got the alert!) Rayne shrugged her shoulders, "I'm interested in a lot of things. I'm looking for something thats good. You know?" She brushed her bangs out of her face and smiled at Katie.

Katie smiled back, and then looked over Raynes shoulder and her eyes widened. She began to stutter "Umm... a..a...an-n-ny ty-y-y-pe of boo-oo-ook you l-l-like?" She tried to ask with a smile on her face

Rayne's eyebrowed furrowed, "You okay? Your acting like you just seen a ghost or something." She laughed as she said, considering she seen them all the time, it was more of a joke to her than anything else.

(interesting plot twist... if its cool can my character unexpectedly die and not know she's dead? Then Rayne has to break to news to her?)

Pheonix tapped on the shoulder of a girl talking in a hushed monotone. "Uh hi I was wonder-"

"Go away." The red headed girl snapped and phoenix back up. She hated how some people her were so mean.

(Who has red hair? And sounds cool to me.)

Rayne sat on a chair and grabbed another random book reading it.

"Oh, hahaha i did. She was only a librarian though so its good i hope." Katie smiled and looked around to see if anyone else had heard what she said and thought she was nuts.

Rayne smiled, "I didn't see her. What did she look like?" Rayne looked around then spotted the librarian. She smiled to the woman and the woman smiled back then went about her business. "Never mind I seen her."

Rayne nodded, "I see them, talk to them. Pass words on for them. It's annoying sometimes." She smiled and looked at Katie.

"Oh, i just see them, most of the time there evil spirits so i try to stay away from them." She smiled and looked around

(She'll die later in the plot)

Pheonix didn't feel comfortable with all these people and she decided being in the gym was a bad idea. Grabbing her backpack she stepped out and walked quickly to the back courtyard.

Rayne nodded her head, "I have met a couple 'evil' ones. They really are just unsatisfied and filled with hate because of how the died."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back