• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern High School Magic

Milo A Beilschmidt

We all need a little boost from our inspirations.
This roleplay is a bit like the anime shows, Fairy Tail, Ao No Exorcist, and Rosario Vampire... But actually there's just people who are different and people with skills and powers. You don't have to be exactly like the people in the anime show. There can be adventures... Action... Even Romance, just nothing beyond that, if you know what I mean. We are just regular high school students but we are slightly different.

Name:

Grade:

Height:

Race/Species:

Personality:

Skills/Powers/Magic:

Weapons?:

Dislikes:

Hobbies:

Bio:

Looks: 
Flora walked up the stairs to the next floor, carrying a box full of books and papers. She sighed. She wanted to go to the field trip but she couldn't. She wanted to help out at the school while her classmates and other teachers are away. She wasn't the type of person to just go on adventures. She's just afraid of what's going to happen... Since she remembered her parent's death. She stopped into front of the teachers' office and knocked on the door. She entered, "Sorry to intrude... I have a box full of books and papers needed for the classes..." She looked in and saw no one. She raised her eyebrow, shrugging.

She set the box on a table. She soon realized that almost all students and staff are all going to the field trip. She sighed, "Right... I guess I have to get back to Ms. Kjesbo, then..." She turned around, walking out the door and closed the door behind her. She walked back downstairs.

Name: Pheonix James

Grade: 11

Height: 5'8

Race/Species: Neko

Personality: Shy and quite but wen put to the test fiery and confident.

Skills/Powers/Magic: When she gets frustrated or angry her whole body get white hot and she usually burns down whats around her.

Weapons?: A small knife

Dislikes: Guys, daytime, learning, and fish.

Hobbies: None really.. I guess they'll develop with the character.

Bio: She was adopted at 12 after her parents both died in an airplane crash.

Looks:
th

[QUOTE="Corinne Watson]Name: Pheonix James

Grade: 11

Height: 5'8

Race/Species: Neko

Personality: Shy and quite but wen put to the test fiery and confident.

Skills/Powers/Magic: When she gets frustrated or angry her whole body get white hot and she usually burns down whats around her.

Weapons?: A small knife

Dislikes: Guys, daytime, learning, and fish.

Hobbies: None really.. I guess they'll develop with the character.

Bio: She was adopted at 12 after her parents both died in an airplane crash.

Looks:
th

[/QUOTE]
Accepted. :3 And you can actually add your bio to the character sign up. That is right next to the RP overview... .3. Just saying.

[QUOTE="Corinne Watson]
xD sorry Im new to this site.

[/QUOTE]
xD It's okay. And you can start your roleplay comment here. :3

Phoenix burst threw the doors at top speed whirling around with her tail flying behind her. She bolted down the hallway and swung threw the door into Ms.Kjesbos office puffing with heavy breathes.

"Ame I on time for the field trip?" she gasped looking up at Flora with dark blue eyes. Her whole entire morning was a failure. First, her alarm didn't wake her up. Then she came to find she had no clean clothes except for a pair of torn jeans and a sweater... In the middle of summer. Afterwards she had to walk to school because someone stole her bike.

Pheonix groaned. "Well am I?"

Flora stopped and saw someone with a tail. When she mentioned the field trip, she tilt her head. "Well... They left about 5 minutes ago... As you may have noticed the school is almost empty..." Flora said, looking at the neko. "Anyways... See you..." She continued to walking back downstairs, so she could walk to the gym with some of the students who stayed behind.

Pheonix groaned and slumped into the nearest chair. "Ug!" she whispered under her breath. Her backpack fell on the floor as she stood up again. "Well I guess Ill make the best of it." Pheonix thought. looking down she noticed that a small piece of the chair had been burned away. "Oops." Snatching her backpack from the floor she walked into the hallway and started for the gym.

Yuzuki stood in front of the school, wondering how she was going to avoid getting lost. She walked inside, looking around and just following the turns and doors of the school. Where was she exactly? She had no clue. (She happened to be near an infirmary, if there is one)

(Yes nooby xD and you can add your info in the character sign up :3) 
Flora heads to the gym and sees a lot of freshman and seniors in the gym. She walked over to the seats and sat. She watched the students do a lot of activities. She sighed, taking out her phone to look through messages. She shrugged, knowing it's just about the field trip. She put away her phone as she look up to watch over the students.

Rayne walked in the front office. She was late as usual. Not that it mattered, the field trip was today so nobody really cared that she was late. She didn't want to go on the field trip because she had already been to place the weekend before. She fixed her backpack and started for the gym. She walked into the gym and sat down on a chair. She started snapping her fingers making a flame appear then she would blow it out.

Flora stood, deciding she should head out to the back of the school. She walked out, and went to sit on the bench. She pulled out her headphones and played songs from her phone, putting the headphones on. She leaned back, closing her eyes. She hummed along, being at peace.

Rayne sighed getting bored of the little flame. She stood and decided she was gonna join in on the fun other kids were having. She looked around for something she would enjoy. She decided on just shooting the basketball in the net. She was shooting when a ghost started humming in her ear. She shook her head and started to block it out.

She looked up at the sky. She thought to herself as she listens to her favorite band. She was in a trance for a few more minutes. She didn't noticed a small white and black butterfly fluttering on her shoulder. She yawned, and the butterfly caught her eye. "Hm..." She placed her finger under the butterfly, picking it up. She examined it.

The ghost continued to hum, he wasnt going away. Rayne looked at the ghost. It was a boy probably 18 or 19. He smiled, "Would you mind telling me your name? I'm rather bored." Rayne rolled her eyes, "Go away!" She looked around to make sure no one was starring. The boy laughed, "I'll see you around." He disappeared. Rayne walked out side and looked up. It felt amazing outside.

She examined the butterfly and it flapped its wings, fluttering away. She leaned back, looking up at it. She kept the image in her mind. She sighed, listening to the next song. She stood, walking around the school. She kept her hands in the pocket.

Rayne leaned against a tree and started chewing at her nails. She was thinking if she should practice some spells she knew pretty well. She decided that it was a good idea. She started chanting something quietly. Leaves started shaking on the tree and the brown ones on the ground started turning green only for a minute before they died once again and turned brown. Rayne smiled she was gonna get better.

Flora picked her phone, changing to a different song. "The Crow and the Butterfly... Where is it...?" She mumbled, walking. She pull her headphones down. She looked around, stopping before trying to find the song again. She started walking before bumping into something... Or someone. She looked up, seeing a tall man in a black trench coat and a black fedora. She tilt her head as he walked past her without a word. She glanced back, shrugging and continued her walk. She glanced back again, seeing no one else. She frowned.

Rayne stood still and seen the ghost boy again, "Oh no. Not you again. Go away." The boy laughed maniacally. Rayne covered her ears and closed her eyes, whispering to her self, "Go away." She repeated it over and over again. She opened one eye and the boy was standing in front of her, "Sorry to burst your bubble but I don't just go away cause you demand. I want you to relay a message to my little sister." Rayne looked at him and frowned, "No! Go away!" He laughed once more, "My name is Lucas and I want you to tell my sister Emma that I love her. I am trying to pass on you see. And in order for me to do so I need her to know I am sorry for the things I did." Rayne looked at Lucas and nodded, "I'll tell her. Now leave me alone." Lucas nodded and disappeared. Rayne sat on the ground and bit her nails more, she hated that gift. She hated being able to see, hear, and talk to the dead. It was the worst thing in the world. Especially when they wouldn't leave you be.

She looked down and found the song she needed. She played it, putting the headphones on, "I painted your room at midnight, so I'd know yesterday was over..." She started. Her voice went quiet when she looked to her right. She watched some of the students play outside. They threw Frisbees and football... Seeing some of them just having fun. They even played football in the air. She wanted to go over there and play with them, but she stopped herself. She couldn't go over there. She turned around, deciding to head back.

Rayne stood up and dusted her pants off. She looked around one more time then headed back into the school and towards the gym. As nice as it was outside, being out for to long made her feel vulnerable to the dead.

Pheonix closed the door behind her and headed towards the gym. After walking for awhile she realized she was going in circles. Opening the nearest door she found herself outside. A light breeze made her golden hair dance with a sort of gracefulness. A girl stood in front of her and Pheonix took a couple steps forward. "Hey do you know um where I am?"

Rayne looked at the girl, "Um your at the back door. Where you headed to?" Rayne smiled at the blonde haired girl, she was pretty. Rayne stuck her hand out, "My name is Rayne. Your name is?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back