• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern High School Group Roleplay. Register to School Now!

Liquid Stars

Andi the Vampire
Hello! Welcome to my new idea in a high school roleplay. I have been craving this roleplay for a while. I was thinking maybe something with drama and friendship and hardships and romance. Maybe some bumps in the road and whatnot. Tests, maybe a teen pregnancy or a break up?I can play either gender but i prefer to be a female, considering i am one ^.^

So comment below or PM me and we can gather all our new students to enroll! Until then...

Count me in! But I may not be able to rp a lot depending on my school schedules and all that. Gomen... ( QwQ )

Hello! I'm interested! But I've never done a group role play so forgive me if I screw things up.

the pain of high school again lol ok count me in hope one class is English my grammar sucks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back