• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High school for the angelic, and demonic

She got up slowly, blinking as her eyes returned to normal, she felt faint and dizzy from the lack of blood and walked over to the door opening it as her eyes stated hazed over and blood covered her mouth down. @Church Burning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chrome would look at Theta and Jasmine. "Hey. I'm Chrome." He'd kneel infront of them and ruffle with their hair. "How are ya'?"

Cree opened her eyes and saw Sakura. "Oh my god" she said softly, getting up and hugging her, despite the blood. "Are you okay now?" She whispered

The twins smiled "we're good!" They talked in synchronisation "now that mummy's happy everything's great!" They finished. @NightCasterZ

Sakura nods slowly coming back to reality "y..yeah..fine just...a little low...on blood.." She attempts a weak smile, failing. Just then she stares down at her hands as they started glowing "oh, no!" She said running back into the bathroom without closing the door. @Church Burning

Sakura shook her head as a single tear fell down her face and a bright light engulthed both of them, Sakura ran up in front of Cree "don't watch!" She said desperately as one of Sakura's memories began to play behind her. @Church Burning

The two twins kept smiling, not saying anything else as it was not needed, Saori and Riku both smiled at them...Saori had felt what was going on with Sakura..but maybe Sakura needed this. @NightCasterZ

Sakura fell to the ground helplessly as Cree watched //"Monster!" "Get out of here!!" "You aren't even a vampire!" "Burn it!" "Nobody will ever accept what you are! Your one of a kind! All alone!" Sakura was shown in multiple seems being rejected and injured by humans and vampires a like as a young child "...am I good...or evil?.." She looked down at her hands covered in blood "what have I done?" Piles of dead corpses surrounded her "Sakura...your special...you are the love between human and vampire presented in physical form!" "Finally! An un-vampire! We'll never run out of blood to drink!" "Come on little girl...why don't you have some 'fun' with our friend and make more unlimited blood supplies!" "No! I...I don't want to...I DONT WANT TO!!" She breaks free of the chains, her eyes glowing bright crimson and monstrous fangs emerging from her mouth....// the scenes disappeared and went away as Sakura sat up slowly "I..I'm sorry..." Is all she said. @Church Burning

"It's fine..." Sakura said smiling "it's my fault...after all.." She said, standing up and reaching out her hand to Cree. @Church Burning

Sakura helped her up, "I...err...I meant the ability! The events were unavoidable..." She sighed before returning to her smile "that was my ability.... Grim Reapers Soul..it allows me to present anyone's memories in front of them as an illusion...it kinda just loses control when my blood-level rises...". @Church Burning

Sakura went over as sat down on the floor "I'm sorry...I'll clean up in a bit...I just need a break first.." She shot Cree a smile as she started thinking...she'd seen one or two of Cree's memories but they were hazy...what was bothering her though was...'that' she started blushing. @Church Burning

"Come on Riku!" Chrome would yell as he took Theta and Jasmine outside. "Who's starting?" He'd say as he waited for Riku.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

"Why does Sakura always let me sleep & then disappear?" I asked myself. "It smells like she went to Cree's house." I thought.

Riku got up slowly, one hand on her stomach "you ok?" Saori asked smiling "oh...that time of the month.." She giggled, Riku went outside and joined the group giving, giving Chrome a stare saying 'really?' As she fought off the mood swings. @NightCasterZ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back