• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High school for the angelic, and demonic

Riku laughed a bit at Chromes oddly sounding poshness...it totally didn't fit his character at all...it made her stomach hurt to laugh but oh, well. @NightCasterZ

Saori heard the knocking and walked over to the door smiling, once again supporting her back with one hand on her stomach "your really getting in the way now you know?" she said jokingly to herself before opening the door and looking at the two giggling "well! it's a pleasure to meet you kind gentlemen! 'Sir' Chrome!" she then went over to Riku giving her an extremely awkward side-hug because of her belly "I missed you so much!!" she said "now..do you want to come inside?" she asked gesturing through the doorway. @NightCasterZ

(Brb, gotta walk the dog...(^U^)) @NightCasterZ

Riku nodded slowly, still unsure of the situation...that and her stomach hurt... she came in and sat on the couch stiffly.

Saori smiled "calm down would ya'?" she said calmly "would you like something?...I think we have some left over cake.." she said stretching her neck to look over at the kitchen counter. @NightCasterZ

Saori nodded before getting off the couch with some effort and bring it back to the two children..as well as some for herself she sat back down and started digging in.

Riku looked over at Chrome, loosening a bit... 'did he really just ask that question...like when I'm on my...' she thinks to herself "f..fine...I guess..." she says sighing. @NightCasterZ

Saori looks up, cake covering the area surrounding her mouth "great!" she smiled "they can now transform into a ten year old form as well!!" she said cheerful. @NightCasterZ

(Sorry I left)

Cree sighed. "It's okay if you want to bite my neck, a Shinigami can't be turned from their true soul. I'm a Shinigami, a pure one, so even if you bit me, nothing would happen. My blood also multiplies faster, so you don't have to worry about killing me." Cree smiled, smoothing Sakuras hair

Sakura stared at Cree "no...I can't...plus I would just be putting my blood into you..it can have strange affects...even on a shinigami..and it could her them as well.." she said gesturing to Cree's stomach before looking back up and once again covering her mouth, "I..I should leave..." she said going to get up but falling straight down "at this rate...I'll...anyway..I cold end up making you want to see something...you really wouldn't..want to..see.." she stuttered as blood started dripping from her mouth and seeping into the cracks on her hands. @Church Burning

(No prob!! P.s. sorry for late response...I was eating dinner...Curry!)

(Yum!)

Cree sighed. "Here, I will be right back" she said handing a towel to her. She walked to the kitchen and called Theo. "Get here in five minutes with two gallon bags of blood.....no I don't care what type...just do it!" She said to the phone and returned to Sakura. "Helps on the way" she smiled

Saori called the twins down and they came downstairs, curious as to what the occasion was. @NightCasterZ

Sakura grabbed the towel and waited as Cree came back "t..thanks..." she said...she'd heard what Cree had said and wasn't quite sure she'd grasped the concept...but she would need that blood to sustain herself after, "y..you know..I think..I should..g..go outside..." she said watching as blood kept pouring from her mouth "I mean.." she stood up off the couch and started stumbling to the door. @Church Burning

"Just go to the bathroom, don't worry if blood gets on the carpet, it's fine" she said grabbing Sakura and holding her up. "Should I call the others or not.."

"no..no..ok...I mean.." she seemed slightly shocked from suddenly being picked up before she got out and started making her way to the bathroom, by this point everything was the colour of blood in her eyes and her head was killing her, she stumbled in, landing on the floor in a semi-collapsed state, before sitting up quickly as blood proceeded to pour from her fangs and nose "i..it hurts...so much..." she says weakly. @Church Burning

the twins stared at Chrome blankly for a moment "who that?.." they whispered to each other before shrugging and turning around simultaneously and smiling cheerfully "Hello Onii-chan!" they said, speaking in Japanese title form as they had discovered a manga and got obsessed with it. @NightCasterZ

"Ah! I don't know what to do! Oh god!" Cree said, freaking out a bit. They knocked on the door. Cree rushed him in and gave the blood bags to Sakura.

"th..thanks.." she said, it was probably confusing to Cree but instead of drinking them she put them away in a corner of the room "you..may want to leave...otherwise...your gonna get..covered in blood..." se said staring up at Cree as the blood flow increased from her mouth and nose. @Church Burning

Cree nodded and left the room, closing the door behind her. "Well... I don't know anything about in-vampires so, I will leave you" Theo said walking out. Cree nodded and sat by the bathroom door, a hand on her stomach, which had grown so now it was very noticeable.

Sakura felt her blood level finally break, a massive explosion of blood filled the room, covering every surface, 2 minuets later she woke up, her ears still ringing from how loudly she had screamed, everything was blurry as she lay on the floor, moaning. @Church Burning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back