• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

High School/Body Switching 1x1x1 MxMxM? (Need 2 people)

AThiefOfSpades

HSS Fandom Rep/Pun Bun/A Friendly Face
The cliques at Westbridge don't really mix-- not as far as friendship goes. That's why A, the tall student council president, and B, the short and adorable class rep, are best friends (and possibly more): nerds stick together. This is also why they're both mercilessly bullied by C, a jock/slacker with an attitude and muscles to spare. When C catches B alone and decides to hang B up by his underwear, on a hook, on a billboard, the billboard comes crashing down on them. Miraculously, both B and C survive, but, they somehow ended up in each other's bodies, confusing the shit out of A. What kind of weird love triangle takes place when the guy you love is trapped in the body of someone you hate, and vice versa? 

(I'm so up for this. I wanna be C. If you want to be A or B, HIT. ME. UP. I'm about to tag some people.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tomato is late so this is OPEN to anyone who'd like to play A (and possibly B if Andy bows out)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back