• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings High Fantasy Plots with Magic and Questionable Hygiene. Possibly D&D Flavored

Ghost Orchid

Kahn of Outworld
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, welcome to my thread about time travel shenanigans. As a disclaimer, I am only accepting M/M requests. If you are looking for fandom role-plays where there are no restrictions of pairings, please visit my other thread: here.
1) M/M only.
2) Please be over the age of 18. I will not interact with minors.
3) If you have triggers, please communicate with me prior to the role-play.
4) I write anywhere from 400 to 1,000 words. 400-600 is a good average. I am only accepting literate+ role-players. You are more than welcome to visit my other thread to see samples of my writing.
5) Please do not post here. Instead, send me a message!

Plots:
Ysevdahl is the academy of the supernatural. From banshees to phoenixes, all are welcome here. However, mysterious occurrences force the students to be wary. The academy's long history is threatened when evil seeks an ancient power buried deep in the school grounds.
The god of night is captured by the all-powerful god of the chaos. As his powers wane, the god of night sends down to earth two fragments of himself. One lands inside the heart of a newborn. The other springs forth another child; his avatar born without memories. In dreams, the god of night enlists them in his rescue.
YC, a hero from another world ends up in another plane of existence where the world makes little sense. As he navigates the realm, he meets an unlikely ally: the final boss of his world, MC, the all-powerful centaur warrior. Having spent centuries here, he has out-grown his role as YC's enemy. Now, he is his mentor.
YC, on his quest to greatness, ends up in the feywilds; the realm of the fey. There, he is pulled into joining the Satyrs into debauchery and hedonism. A lone satyr with a flower growing from his chest, reminds YC of his quest.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back