• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom High Fantasy MC RP

As Theo packed, Mogi finished pulling his outerwear on and stood. Already he can feel his skin growing warm from the layers. To him it was a pleasant warmth, though to a human they would likely be sweltering and sweating to no end.

“Well if you’re sure we won’t be caught out in the open at night…” Mogi replied, trailing off as he picked up the pieces of armor he needed to put on. Since he didn’t have to worry about the night, he opted to just put on his chestplate to protect his core. He could eventually heal his limbs, bot to mention they already had iron braces.

He lifted his second layer of tunic and clicked the chest plate in place with its straps. He then put his scarf on and threw his bag over his shoulder.

“We ready?” He asked, gesturing towards the door.

Theo nodded and smiled “uh yeah! I think we’re good, let me just put out the fire before we go…” he got some water and put out the fire making sure it was out before standing and smiling. “Let’s go then I’m good! He gets his key to lock the door when they leave he didn’t really want anyone especially his mother to come in when he was gone.

Thosei walked to the door checking his bag before smiling. “Good to go should make it about half way if we’re fast and we don’t take any stops but if we decided to rest before it gets to dark then we’ll make it a little less than half. So well he making good time either way!” Theo opened the door tugging his cloak up and making sure his wings were fully covered and his second arms were hidden from view.

“On our way out the village I might tell my mom that I’ll be gone for a few days but uh we’ll see..” he says softly as he walks outside and grabs his key to lock the door behind them. Theo was terribly nervous to leave for so long because he had a sneaking suspicion He wouldn’t come back. Maybe he had packed a few potions of healing and other stuff just in case. He was terrified to leave but then again he really didn’t wish to stay forever.

“It’s won’t take more than two or three days” although considering how much money he had he worried things might get a little awkward in the hotels. Since he probably couldn’t afford anything more than a one bed room. And there wouldn’t be a fireplace for Mogi to sleep next to for warmth… they’ll see where this goes…

He waited patiently, leaning on the wall as Theo puts out the fire and grabs his house key. His eyes were glued solely on the other hybrid moving around the house. When Theo walked up to the door, Mogi pushed off of the wall and pulled his scarf up and wrapped it like Theo had the previous day.

While he did agree that someone should tell their parents when they plan on going on a trip, it was situational. What Mogi did with traveling to the Overworld? Yes for sure, he told his mother and his Squish. But just heading to another town? He felt that only needed a note on Theo’s door. Then again he could be biased with his anger towards the town Theo lived in, and Theo’s mother, so he kept his mouth shut and just followed Theo.

Nodding and noting the travel time, Mogi frowned. He’d be cutting it close with the coal he had left, but since they wouldn’t be stuck in the outside cold he shouldn’t have to burn through so much while he slept. It should be fine as long as they weren’t stuck outdoors and whatever inn they stayed at kept the rooms decently warm.

Or did Theo mean there and back within the three days? Mogi doubted that and prepared for the worst case scenario anyway.

“Lead the way” he remarked after adjusting the straps on his bag to be more comfortable. The weight of the iron armor in his bag was one he wasn’t used to.

Mogi nodded and smiled starting to walk to the entrance of the village stopping at one house a moment before simply leaving a piece of lavender on the porch something he often did when he was leaving town for a bit but didn’t want to talk to anyone. And then they were back on track leaving through the villages main entrance. Theo was glad no one was really up and about yet since it was just early enough that no one’s come out of their houses yet.

Theo walked with Mogi for a while through the first occasionally stopping to grab a plant or two making sure to be quick even if that meant cutting the plant out more messily he didn’t want to slow Mogi down on his mission to get coal. They passed by the first hotel on their way there and after some talking they decided to keep going to the next one.

Theo looked up at the setting Sun. They’d make it but he knows that they’ll have to walk in the night for a bit luckily the road was well lit and no mobs usually came to it. The only chance was if a fence were broken on the side he looks seems fine…”be on the lookout in case once it gets dark but we should make it there before it’s too dark and mobs get too agressive I think…”

He comments already able to see the light up ahead from the inn. Hopefully he could get them somewhere with a fireplace that way he wouldn’t have to suggest that they sleep in the same bed and they could pretend that there wasn’t some tension…

Mogi followed Theo as he walked through the village. It was colder than he’d like outside, but the sky was blocked by thick clouds. The clouds made Mogi a little anxious, rain was likely coming in a day or so and he didn’t want to get caught in it.

The streets were empty and people were likely not awake, which meant the sun was probably not up. Or if it was, the sun probably had only just risen. As the day went on the air warmed up and Mogi found the walk pleasant. The sheer amount of greens and blues in the Overworld never ceased to amaze.

When they passed the first inn, the sky didn’t look like it was going to rain. So when Theo insisted they’d make it to the next inn before nightfall, Mogi trusted the other hybrid and agreed to continue on.

Now the sun was setting. Mogi could clearly see the light from the inn, mild night vision from living in the Nether and all that. They should make it there soon.

“Alright, yeah, I’ll keep an eye out,” he replied before adjusting his bag to easily retrieve the pickaxe or sword, that were strapped in their sheathes, on the bag’s sides if need be.

Mogi then added, “If we do encounter one, let me handle it, I might be able to talk our way out of the aggression”

Zombies and Spiders tended to just be hungry when humans encountered them, while Skeletons were a little more complicated. Skeletons often shot at people out of fear or anger and misplaced vengeance for slaying loved ones.

...And some were just bloodthirsty and didn’t care. You had to be careful and prepare for any which way running into one could go.

Thosei nodded and smiled “yeah that’s fine I only have potions and those aren’t the best for combat…although I’m curious do you want some regen? Just in case?” He asks as he pulls one out holding it in front of Mogi so if he wanted he could take but most hostile mobs took damage from healing. He paused. “Oh wait…do you also take damage from healing? Do you want uh…poison? Or uh damage potions. Those heal hostile mobs I don’t know if that travels to hybrid counterparts I wouldn’t want to hurt you!” He says shoving it back in his bag worried.

Theo had never really met another hybrid so he was minorly worried he’d say something stupid. What if he was assuming too much? Or- why worry he decides Mogi knows that he’s never met another hybrid clearly he’d be understanding! He shouldn’t worry right?

“Oh actually—“ Mogi tried to reply but Theo spiraled with worry. Then Mogi attempted to cut in, “No, no, it’s just mobs classified as undead—“ but Theo shoved the potions back in his bag before Mogi could finish.

The worry was… really endearing. Mogi couldn’t help but softly smile under his scarf. He could tell Theo was embarrassed, he would be too if he was in Theos place.

“Regen doesn’t work the same for me, but it’s not harmful, and it only harms Mobs classified as undead,” he explained once Mogi fell silent, “Poison potions work different on me as well, it makes my core hurt if it burns hot and so i run cool and that leads to me being ill”

He preferred not to drink potions for the same reason he wouldn’t drink tea often. But potions did ‘work’ correctly on him, regen and health potions were finicky and borderline useless considering what his body was made of. They helped him reform any lost magma faster and gain feeling in newly melted rock he ingested.

“Splash potions work better than drinkables, but not by much” he added when he remembered the fact.

Theo nodded slowly and thought that over so that meant his only skill was virtually useless to Mogi. Which upset him in a way it shouldn’t. Theo needed to stamp out this stupid little crush! Theo couldn’t lead himself into this useless crush that’s bound to go nowhere. But as they approached the inn he starts to think more and more about sleeping arrangements he had enough for about two rooms and that’s all they’d need for the two nights…but those were cheap rooms, one bed, no fireplace just the two of them. His second pair of arms came up to hold his face as he felt hot with embarrassment.

Looking back at Mogi for a second he blushed harder. Shit why was he doing this to himself? Mogi was so so out of his reach, his league, his normal. Yet he wanted him…bad he covered his mouth brushing his fingers over his lips for a second before shaking his head hood falling off. He walked a little faster.

He’d just ask for a room with a fireplace! Hybrid accommodation or something. He bit his lip as he just couldn’t help but think about it the idea of being stuck so close to the other feeling the heat off his skin he knew was there. Theo having held his arm and be so close to his face. He was warm to the touch. He still felt the heat on his finger tips.

He snapped out of it hearing a clink of bones and a hiss from a spider in the forest head turning. Startled by the noise he was distracted. Luckily it seemed the noise was far off, they were fine.

Mogi had to work much harder to keep the pace Theo kept while walking. So, when Theo sped up, Mogi gave up on walking right behind Theo and slowed to his typical pace. Wither damnit, his legs were shorter, what else was he supposed to do?

He felt bad that he basically brushed off the skill that Theo put a lot of work into. But it wasn’t his fault that his body basically didn’t react to regen potions! Every other potion worked basically the same, regen just didn’t have any fleshy things to help heal and his body depended on the resources it had to heal not the energy. Regen worked! Just… not well when compared to it being used on a human.

Mogi shivered as a breeze made it through to his face. He pulled his scarf tighter around his head and face and exhaled into it to try and warm the cloth. Nights are cold, he’d have stopped and made a campfire by now to combat the low temperature. The vague thought of Theo being cold while they stay at the inn and coming to him for warmth wiggled its way into Mogi’s head.

His face warmth problem was then solved, and it was a good thing Mogi was behind the Moth hybrid. He didn’t think he could hide the glow of his blush from Theo.

The inn was closer now, and the sun had been down for only a little while. A clacking of bones snatched up his focus. He whirled around with a hand ready to grab his sword if need be. Mogi couldn’t see anything from where he was that would have caused the sound.

But then to his left, through some leaves there was a flicker of red eyes and pale bone. He glanced over his shoulder to check where Theo was and he realized the other hybrid was still heading toward the Inn. Having trailed behind fifteen or so feet, Mogi broke into a sprint to catch up with Theo.

Once caught up, Mogi hastily whispered to Theo, “We need to either be really careful or run like an enderman in rain to the Inn, we’ve got a jockey on our tail”

Spider Mobs were different from your typical spider, they were smart, fast, and could bite off human’s fingers with their jaw strength. Pair that with a skeleton and their bow? Mogi would admit he was slightly nervous to encounter the pair in a one on one situation.

...But he has a flesh based person with no armor to worry about. A person who he found himself caring a lot about the wellbeing of.

Theo turned around to see Mogi running over to him he was confused until he processed the words and started to move himself. “Oh shit!” He yelled guys he was wrong about it being far off catching a glance behind himself he caught sight of the jockey. He’d never seen one and he caught himself staring a moment to long before they shot and he in a panic flapped his wings and pushed himself up into the air. He was up for a moment gilding before he touched the ground again running.

That really fucking scared him…he never used his wings really and the sudden flight was a little jarring but he tried not to act too panicked. As they ran Theo tried to stay in front knowing he was at a higher risk. Mostly because he had no armor and also because his wings if damaged would be useless forever unless they breaker for at least a day where he kept his wing still and had a few healing potions so that any tear would close. Since his wings were terribly delicate.

They were close now. He looks back seeing that the jockey seemed to be slowly down. “I- think they’re gonna leave us be!” He says watching as the spider and jockey seemed to stop a bit away from where they were as they approached the inn. Getting inside and getting a room would finally end their night which had been surprisingly eventful.

Mogi sprinted after Theo, once again starting to trail behind due to his shorter legs. He heard the twang of an arrow being released and saw Theo leap into the air before gliding back down and continuing to run.

The arrow landed in front and just barely to the left of Mogi. He stumbled out of surprise and caught himself without falling. Mogi could see the inn right up ahead and he pushed on. Yanking a piece of leather wrapping from his bag, he threw it backwards at the jockey in hopes it would distract the pair of Mobs.

The spider’s scratching footsteps slowed and Mogi whispered a triumphant “Yes!” to himself. As he caught up with Theo at the Inn’s entrance, he grew out of breath. His core was spinning rapidly from the effort to keep his body soft enough to move as fast as he did. It burned through oxygen faster than he could breathe it in.

Mogi leaned on his knees and willed his core to slow, holding up a hand to tell Theo to wait before going inside.

“I think— think so too!“ he managed to get out between gasps, “just— give me a minute...“ He would have preferred to fight the mob or talk it out, but Theo couldn’t just brush off an arrow or swipe from some claws. Running was typically his last option for this exact reason.

“...holy wither damned skulls” he added in a breathless mumble as he squat down and leaned his head on his arms. His bag acted as a counterweight and kept him from tipping over into the wood planks of the inns porch.

Theo nodded and waited a bit a little out of breath but running away was his usual. He was not combat ready and so he wasn’t that winded from the whole ordeal. With a slight little huff he smiled. “I was not expecting to fly today! Man I was really fucking spooked!” He laughs a little and leans against one of the fence posts around the inn to keep it safer.

He smiled to himself and took a deep breath. “Uh anyways! You ready to go in? I wanna make sure we get enough rest to be up tomorrow! I wouldn’t want us to be tired all moribund since we need to travel again after all.” He comments not wanting to rush but also sorta feeling like they really should get inside and get a room to sleep in.

“No rush! But you know it’s night sorta cold and all that….” He trails off feeling a tad bit bad for rushing him. “I mean don’t rush but uh…” he trails off nervously.

Mogi was able to slow his core down as Theo spoke to the point where he wasn’t gasping for air. However, he was still breathing a little heavily.

“Yeah… yeah, let’s go inside, this cold isn’t helping” he replied while pushing himself up to stand. As they walked in, Mogi commented on Theos brief flight.

“It really was cool to see you fly, wish the circumstances were different though” He laughed nervously then smiled, “but your wings are pretty y’know? The colors remind me of the Nether”

The innkeeper wasn’t at the desk, which looked to double as a bar, and Mogi could hear clattering in the room behind the desk. To the left of the desk there were wooden stairs that presumably led to rooms and there were tables spaced about the entry room with chairs sitting upside down on them. The lanterns hanging from the ceiling were dim and warmly colored light shone from them.

Theo knew it was late to check out a room but there was two innkeepers the night clerk and the morning one. The night clerk was a super sweet bat hybrid! So she kept it pretty low light when she was working. Theo appreciated that honestly being drawn to bright things after all.

After a moment of waiting patiently he sighed and called out. “Katalia!” He called out and soon came running out a little bat women seeming in his mid thirties with his hair falling out of its messy bun sighing. “Oh good! If you were anyone else I would’ve had their head!” She laughed a strong Australian accent coming through as she went behind the desk and smiled. “Do I see you’ve brought me someone new! Usually you visit alone what’s the occasion? Don’t want mom to know you’re fooling around with this cutie?” She teases softly.

Theo visited the town over enough to have come to this inn a lot meaning he’d become quite acquainted with the resident innkeeper. He blushed and shook his head. “No! I promise you’ve got me all wrong katalia I promise I promise!” He was embarrassed she would even say that! “I just-“ he slapped his forehead and sighed. “Is it possible to get a room with a fireplace? I don’t know if you even have any…” she paused went to look through her hybrid accommodations book and frowned. “No sorry! The only room with one is being used by a blaze couple who’re on vacation! So no fireplace!” She says clearly apologetic.

Theo looks back at Mogi a moment still visually red “okay then uh just a single room I don’t have enough for uh anything else…” he says awkwardly rubbing his arm holding out what he knows is what he owes for one single room. It’s embarrassing to get after saying that him and Mogi weren’t together even if that’s what getting this sort of room implied but he really really wasn’t….

Mogi’s eyes widened as the innkeeper came out of the backroom. He hadn’t met a Bat hybrid yet. His curiosity spiked, but then his eyes were wide for a different reason as he blushed in embarrassment at Katalia’s comment. He opened his mouth to speak and amend what he took as an assumption but Theo got to it first.

After that, Mogi hung back and let Theo handle everything. He felt bad that Theo was paying while he had Nether wart in his bag, but he didn’t have anything in a currency form. He could repay Theo once he gets to the town they were heading to and he can sell some Nether items for currency. Yeah, that’s what he’ll do.

Once Theo pays and receives a room key, Mogi tells Theo, “I’ll pay my share once we get to town, unless you want something from my bag instead of money?” He pointedly avoids talking about the sleeping arrangements. One room and no fireplace? Mogi dreaded the conversation he might have to have.

‘Ah yes, can I just platonically share a bed with you so I stay warm and not solidify?’ Or ‘oh I’ve been neglecting my Mob’s side’s need for physical contact to the point where I’ll likely be miserable all night by sleeping in the same room with you unless we share the bed?’ Mogi had no clue how to explain without seeming like a hypocrite.

Then the wandering thoughts towards being cuddled by Theo came around. There was no way he could resign himself to sleeping alone when there literally was someone right there in the room he could cuddle. ..Who is taller than him and has four arms, how could he possibly not try for Theo’s affection. He recognized the feeling behind his want for Theo’s affection being romantic instead of platonic. He wanting nothing less than to just melt into the floor than ask someone who he just met and started “crushing” on for sharing a bed and cuddling. It would be just his luck that Theo would take it weirdly because of the Human culture Theo grew up around.

Theo walked clutching the key in a white knuckle grip trying to push down the embarrassment of it all. Fuck he was- what were they going to do? Theo supposes he could just let Mogi have the bed but that could get cold since there wasn’t a source of heat other than his core? Theo didn’t really understand it yet but from what he thinks he understands is that the fireplace was keeping Mogi warm and he could be similar with his own body heat. Although Theo being a moth hybrid wasn’t too warm he would definitely be able to regulate his body heat and stay warm through the night. Mogi it seems could not,

As he got to the room he stops and before he can open it he’s speaking words tumbling out his mouth in a way that makes him look away not wanting to meet his gaze. “I know you need warmth of whatever and I don’t have you to freeze over night and I’m exactly sure how the whole not turning to rocks things works but I picture just blankets isn’t enough so I wanted to ask if uh-“ he trails off and leans against the door. “It’s stupid but I could like lay in bed with you or- no that sounds bad…I could be your cuddle buddy? I just uh don’t have you to freeze!” He says quickly finally looking up to meet his gaze.

He feels stupid and like a kid again. He feels like Mogi is judging him. Theo wasn’t sure how he wasn’t because that was the dumbest thing he’s ever said! He sounded and was stupid. He’s surprised that he even got the guts to ask! Theo chose to ignore his slight guilty feeling. He was doing this for himself a little. Theo wanted to be that close and to hold and keep Mogi warm. He wanted to burn. Metaphorically not really…

Mogi followed Theo up the stairs with an awkward wave to the innkeeper. Just as they get to the room, Theo stops. Mogi was about to ask why when Theo turns and starts rambling.

He smiled at the question, relieved that he wouldn’t have to bring it up himself. Then he realized his scarf is still up around his head and covering his mouth.

“It’s more of the air gets too cold for my body to keep up, but yes! Please, I don’t mind” he replied after he pulled his scarf down. He then added with a laugh, “I was dreading having to ask that myself, because I thought you’d take it the wrong way”

Only after the words were said, he realized the ‘please’ may have sounded too desperate. Mogi turned towards the door and nervously tryed to draw attention away from his face. Of course he sounded desperate! Every other hybrid or traveling companion he’d had in the early months always made it weird, so he had stopped asking.

“Door?” He gestures to the still locked door that Theo had the key for.

Theo paused and was a bit nervous but it seems that it was all for nothing. He nodded. “Oh uh right!” He unlocks the door and holds it open for Mogi to walk in. He wasn’t sure whether he should be as excited as he is. It’s just….he felt like he was taking advantage of the situation.

Who wouldn’t though? Mogi was so cute and he was just given the best chance to cuddle with him! How could he turn it down? How could he not ask? Theo walked in setting his bag down on the small desk in the room and opened it to pull out his pyjamas. Then he looked around. “Uh I can changed in the bathroom if you change can do it uh now!..” he looks to Mogi before running into the bathroom.

Theo changed quickly looking at himself in the mirror. He felt a little underdressed in just a tight tank top and sweats but anything more or less was uncomfortable so he looked to the door. Theo wasn't sure how the night would end honestly would it be with his arms wrapped around the other hybrid or awkwardly laying next to each other? The moth hybrid mess with his hair a little too maybe trying to look good before calling out. “You done changing Mogi? Can I come out?” He asks.

“Thanks” he grinned cheerfully. He then shrugged off his bag as he entered and headed over to the bed. Dropping his bag on the floor and beginning to pull off outer layers, he called over an agreement to Theo before the other hybrid ran to the bathroom.

He then pulled off all of the clothing items necessary that wouldn’t result in singed clothes by morning. It left him in roughly the same outfit as last night, minus his iron plated boots since he was sleeping in a bed. He didn’t have to worry about sweat dirtying his clothes, and the outer layers kept the outfit he had on shielded from anything that could dirty them. But he pulled out a spare change anyway since he did sleep on a floor last night.

Once changed, Mogi felt a sort of anxiety as he waited for Theo to finish up. What if he accidentally makes it awkward? Or moves in his sleep and makes Mogi uncomfortable? All the past attempts with traveling companions to get physical contact were always made weird. And now he had the complication of liking Theo and wanting the other hybrid’s affection.

Mogi looks up and over to the bathroom door, “Yeah I’m done! It’s alright.” He replies, balling up his unworn clothes and shoving them in his bag. The bed had a thick blanket and that hopefully would work enough to keep him somewhat warm. Mogi doubted it though. He was probably going to wake up the same as last night, but maybe he’d be okay in the touch starved department. Mogi just hoped his natural body heat wouldn’t be too warm for Theo.

Theo took a moment to stare at himself in the mirror before coming back out he goes over to his bag wings twitching behind him nervously as he shoves the old clothes inside. He walks over and sits on the bed sighing. “You sure it isn’t too awkward for you? I mean did you just accept so it wouldn’t be weird for me?” He asks looking at him. Theo was worried he was making things weird and causing unnecessary attachments.

Theo couldn’t travel with Mogi forever they’d end up separating soon anyways. The moth hybrid closed his eyes for a moment and smiled “I don’t mind sleeping on the floor so you can have the warm blankets! That way things are less awkward!”

He smiles a little. Looking Mogi over He cant tare his eyes away admiring him. “Whatever you need and want Mogi” the words are said far too softly and sweetly for their meaning. Thosei can’t help himself as they slip out from their pure adoration. He found the magma mesmerizing.

He then quickly reassured Theo, “Oh no, no, no, it’s not that and you don’t have to sleep on the floor! Magma Cubes and by proxy, me, are really social and we’re used to a lot of affection,”

Pulling the edge of the blanket up for him to settle underneath, he tried to ignore the sweetness of Theo’s smile and feelings that popped up from it. Heat rose to his cheeks.

Once settled, Mogi began to stress. “So uh,”

This is stupid. Theo is gonna be weirded out. It’s already awkward. How does one just initiate physical affection with someone from human culture without awkwardness? With cubes it had been fine to casually lay over or against one another because that was the norm and expected.

Hands? Maybe start there? He was curious about how Theo’s joints worked as a part insect hybrid.

“Can I, like, just hold one of your hands?” He then covered his face with his own hands in embarrassment, “Wither, that sounds weird, sorry, this is awkward”

He then quickly reassured Theo, “Oh no, no, no, it’s not that and you don’t have to sleep on the floor! Magma Cubes and by proxy, me, are really social and we’re used to a lot of affection,”

Pulling the edge of the blanket up for him to settle underneath, he tried to ignore the sweetness of Theo’s smile and feelings that popped up from it. Heat rose to his cheeks.

Once settled, Mogi began to stress. “So uh,”

This is stupid. Theo is gonna be weirded out. It’s already awkward. How does one just initiate physical affection with someone from human culture without awkwardness? With cubes it had been fine to casually lay over or against one another because that was the norm and expected.

Hands? Maybe start there? He was curious about how Theo’s joints worked as a part insect hybrid.

“Can I, like, just hold one of your hands?” He then covered his face with his own hands in embarrassment, “Wither, that sounds weird, sorry, this is awkward”

Theo nodded along as he laid there facing him his wings on the bed behind him slightly falling off their faces close as he looked at him. He kept his hands close to his face his antenna twitching. Theo watched him think he wonders what he was thinking about.

Theo was shocked at what he asked but shook his head “no no it’s okay you said you needed affection right? Here” he held out one of his other hands the top two still at his face and he was simply holding them together to try and hide his blush from Mogi who was oh so close. He placed his hand into Mogis and smiled.

“I promise you won’t upset me Mogi just tell me what you need. If you want me to-“ he looks away face red “cuddle with you, then I’d be happy to indulge you, you know?” He says quietly,

Don’t get attached Theo you know this, he ignores his brain, everything that was logical didn’t matter because he wanted to like Mogi he wanted to be that happy….was that so much to ask? Yes apparently it was to the universe.

As Theo admired him he realized that realistically this would be his last and only chance to ever really feel this way for anyone…because once he went home he knows that this chance will never appear again but then again…he wants to stay….why couldn’t he stay again?

Mogi gently held Theo’s hand once it was placed into his. He relished in the small affection as traced the backs of Theos fingers, feeling the soft layer of fuzz and appreciating the stimulus as he brushed over it. Theos hands didn’t appear to have a hard shelling around the areas that weren’t joints like some of the bee hybrids.

He looked up as Theo spoke and barely paid attention as he took in as much detail of the moth hybrids face while he’s this close. Albeit, Theo does have his first pair of hands up covering some of the mesmerizing details. Mogi did, however, catch the offer of cuddling since Theo turned his head away and broke Mogi’s focus.

Mogi lets out a quiet churr of agreement then he lets go of Theos hand to cover his mouth and flushes as he realizes what he’d done. The embarrassed blush only deepens as he replies with a mildly muffled verbal answer, “...Cuddles would be good, yeah,”

Theo was fine with it all. He was expecting a no but it seems like things were going a route he’d have to ignore the burning fire in his chest. He had watched how Mogi touched his hands so gently and traced his fingers. Theo let him enjoying the way the rough skin was warm and very gently traced, so soft careful. It would’ve felt loving if he didn’t know better. The soft noise that Mogi made it was. It was adorable, he shifts pulling away at first. He then wonders, “do you want me to be the little spoon? Or do you? Or uh do you want me to hold you like this?”

He had sat up slightly his wings would get in the way and he wasn’t sure Mogi would feel comfortable being held like that. The only problem with facing each other was it felt so so romantic. Holding each other inches apart. It made him feel stupid, really really stupid. He let out a small breath.

“This is for you so whatever you need Mogi my wings just might be in your face if you’d wanna hold me…” he says softly as he looks him over his eyes tracing his skin all the rough textures and just everything,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back