• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom High Fantasy MC RP

Mogi lowers his hands, “uh, little spoon?” That meant being held, if he remembered correctly. “I’m much shorter than you, and I don’t think it’d be comfortable for your wings”

He wanted nothing more than for Theo to just drape himself over him. The comforting pressure of another being’s affection was the one he missed the most. The fact that it was Theo’s affection brought the romantic feeling from earlier into the mix.

“I don’t really.. mind which way I face? Just that I’m being held” he hesitantly adds. “Whichever you’re more comfortable with”

He wanted to stay around Theo. But Theo was going to part ways and head back to the hybrid hating town once he was finished guiding Mogi. Mogi was already resigned with the fact that he has said and will say goodbye to a lot of people. But wither damnit, he wanted for once to be able to rely on someone who’ll stick around.

And, well, Theo was mesmerizing. Mogi loved taking in every detail about the other hybrid. The funny little wing flutters, the way he spoke, his eyes and how his face moved, everything.

Theo nodded and after thinking he pulled him closer wrapping his arms around him his head above Mogis the others face in his chest he hopes he can’t hear the way his heart beats a mile a minute he can’t help how he feels his face get hot as he hides his face on top of his head. “This okay Mogi?”

He has a hand on his waist holding him closer the other one is tracing his back a little he doesn’t realize he’s really doing it.

Theo can’t help the way he loves holding him he’s so small and honestly it’s adorable how easily he It able to hold the magma hybrid. He wishes to stay like this for eternity. Blissfully ignoring their inevitable parting from one another. That is something Theo can forget about for now even if the truth will only hurt more after this.

After he got a taste of the others soft affections he wishes he could memorize how this feels and keep the moment locked away for himself always to remember but he doubts it’s as monumental as his brain is making it seem in the moment.

Mogi turns his head towards the ceiling and leans the side of it against Theo’s chest as the hybrid pulls him close. “Yeah, this…” he closes his eyes and sighs happily, settling the arm that’s free over Theos side, “this is okay”

Mogi can feel Theo’s heart racing like a fluttering moth against a bright window, and there's a hand tracing the divots and edges on his back through his shirt. He could feel the fuzz on Theos arms brushing against the one Mogi draped between the two sets. He relaxes and savors the affection. He enjoys being around and cuddled by Theo while he’s here.

But he’s tired, and with the part of him longing for affection finally fed, it wouldn’t be a surprise the next morning that he had dozed off so quickly. As he had fallen asleep though, he murmured, “don’t chu leave, I don’t wanna have to say goodbye

Theo paused and frowned a bit at the words and sighed relaxing himself a little. He didn’t even want to leave but what choice was there? Leave everything to live some dream?! Mogi would surely get bored of him. He laid there awake a little longer before falling asleep himself.

When Theo woke the next morning he was terribly embarrassed to see how wrapped up they were and his wings was even draped over them he doesn’t remember doing that…he blushed.

How embarrassing he keeps his wing over them because, well he wants to keep Mogi comfortable! Yeah that’s why! He ignores the way he clings closer to Mogi because he knows he’ll be giving whatever this is up…

The next morning, Mogi woke slowly. First thing he noticed was the subdued usual morning stiffness, then it was the fuzzy texture and mild warmth. Oh yeah, Theo offered to cuddle since there was only one bed.

His legs were all tangled up in Theo’s and Theo’s arms held him close in a vice grip. Mogi hadn’t wanted to leave Theo’s embrace so it wasn’t a big deal, not to mention that the pressure was comforting. A wing was draped over them and Mogi gleefully spent a few minutes analyzing the individual scales while he could see them up close.

But then his core stutters, in a bad way, to remind him that he needed to get up and feed it some coal. He huffs and starts trying to untangle himself as non-disturbing to Theo as possible.

Theo whined a little in his sleep as he was moved but he seemed to stay dead asleep once Mogi untangled himself. Currently the moth hybrid was having the most wonderful dream about running away with Mogi exploring the world with him seeing new things and people. Then he woke and slowly blinked open his eyes.

He yawned and went to pull moji closer realizing that he infact didn’t have the other in his arms any longer which was disappointing but he isn’t grumbled a little and got over it. He yawned and slowly sat up pulling his wing off him and instead to the side of the bed.

He looks to see moji eating. Right he needed to refuel in a sense. Theo was less disappointed although it made his dream sting a little more that was an impossible dream. He looked out the window staying pretty quiet and then looking down at his hands. What if it didn’t matter and he just went with him…

What would people think and say? Would be personally even care…he’s not so sure anymore.

He manages to get untangled from Theo without waking the hybrid. To which he lets out a sigh of relief. Maybe if he ate quickly, he could rejoin Theo before he woke up. He then focuses on being as quiet as possible as he digs the coal pouch out of his bag. Popping one chunk into his mouth to crunch and leaving a second chunk out of the pouch, he takes the bare minimum of coal he would need for a day.

Mogi hopes today will be less eventful than the previous; the more active he is, the more coal he burns. He turns back to check if Theo is still sleeping, and sees him staring out the window. Damn, there goes the sneaking back into bed opportunity. He finishes breaking up the coal in his mouth before swallowing and speaking.

“I hope i didn't wake you, i tried to be as quiet as i could.” he offers up as a soft way to start a conversation. The messy way Theo’s hair had settled caught his attention, the hybrid looked cute. Mogi found there being a soft fluffy feeling that made him smile alongside the observation. It took Mogi a couple of seconds to link it to him crushing on Theo. Well, he already knew he had a crush on the hybrid, it's not like he didn't know that fact. But Mogi was still figuring out the entirety of feelings that were involved in a crush other than that silly dopey feeling.

Theo shakes his head and smiles softly looking over at him. “If you don’t mind I wanted to sleep a little longer if you wanted to lay down again. If not feel free to do your own thing I’m just a little tired…” he mentions softly. He was greedy alright? He wanted to maybe kiss trick Mogi into laying back down with him!

So he looked at him a moment longer before snuggling back down and saying. “You were very comfortable to sleep next to honestly think that’s one of the best sleeps I’ve had in a long time.” He then closes his eyes as he grins to himself.

He was feeling a little cheeky after all that! Theo maybe was being risky taking like this but how could he pass up this chance to tell Mogi how much he enjoyed cuddling he especially loved getting to wrap his wings around him it felt- it felt like it was natural something he should always do when he holds someone like that. Muscle memory if you will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back