Last edited by a moderator:
The name's not player one? feelsbadman

[4] I want that tea.

Yes. I am lying.

pls don't punish blank with more memes for this

Primary Question:

>Option 4

After a moment of thought you take a deep breath and tell the Voice, "...I want the strength to act, strength enough to conquer my own faults."

Secondary Question:

>No, I am telling the truth.

> Option 2

You looked down at yourself in utter confusion when she titled you a young man.

I-

Im a man?!

I've been living my whole life a lie-

Not wanting to sound too peculiar, you licked your lips to respond.

"I want to be the very best connect with the earth and help others. Pretty much like a helpful, badass hippie ma'am" You bowed your head solemnly, you were telling the entire truth, even if some of it sounded idiotic.

KamiKahzy said:
Go back one page, you'll see the most recent action and the relevant options that go with it.
Look: Screenshot

On the first post, they appeared for a second, then disappeared.

Option 4

"I want knowledge. All of it. Without knowledge, you are powerless to do anything. Powerless to stop anything bad from happening. Powerless against all evils. I want knowledge. Knowledge is the one thing that can get you through anything."

I am not lying.​

It's the same thing for the other Quest thread run by Anomaly too, don't forget to post there as well.

Did someone put you in a pencil skirt, Kami? I rather like having an assitant. c;

Happy to see you here, Riuma!

I LIED I'M UPDATING TOMORROW (TODAY TECHNICALLY SINCE IT'S PAST MIDNIGHT)

IF I DON'T, YOU ALL HAVE PERMISSION TO STONE ME

>>Option 4 - "Knowledge"

Voice steeples her fingers. "Knowledge, hm? We can certainly provide that." Lifting her teacup to her lips, she pauses. "Though we do not have a monopoly on it. Not for lack of trying." She sips her drink, then makes a face. "Cold already?" She gazes at it for a moment, and then steam begins rising from the liquid. She takes another sip. "There, that's much better."

"I also want that tea," you blurt out, stomach growling.

Voice looks at you with a brief expression of confusion, then bursts into laughter, leaning back in her chair and chortling with her whole body, tea slopping over the sides of the cup onto the tablecloth. "My, my," she says, wiping tears from her eyes. "Well, you are an honest one." She waves a servant over. "Give him a spot, would you?" she asks. A teacup is quickly procured and placed in front of you, then filled with hot, aromatic drink. Voice begins her slice of cake, gesturing to your own and commanding, "Eat. You've had quite a journey, I'm sure you're hungry."

You gladly starts in. Between polite bites, Voice explains what your time with the Silver Tongues will be like. "We do not burden you with obligations in the first day or so. You are free to explore, but please be advised that locked doors are locked for a reason. It is customary that new members perform services for the guild; menial labor builds humility. At night, you will be taught the basics of Worldspeaking. Your lessons will begin with meditations and theory. Any questions?"

Having warmed up and eaten, plus having had tea, you are now bone-tired.

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3

Option 4

Yes! Ask the Voice of the World a question. (Write in dialogue.)

Too tired to think of any. Eat your food and then excuse yourself to go to bed for the night.

No thanks! Eat, then excuse yourself, then get your exploring started early.

Write-In

Option 4: A combination of Option 1 and Option 3.

Question: What does it mean to be the Voice of the World? Are you like a god?

Then after that, proceed to do Option 3.

> Option 3

"No thank you miss" You bow your head, your body tired but mind definitely not!

You try to politely scarf down your food... if there even is a polite way to scarf down food- and quietly excuse yourself.

'Time for shenanigans-'

You scurry off, gatta go fast

Users who are viewing this thread

Back