• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings High Detail Search

I might be interested, but I'm new to the site and don't have samples for you to read. Perhaps we can brain storm?

Hello!! I'd be more than interested in role playing, however I must say I only enjoy platonic relationships - hopefully that's alright with you!!

^_^ Also, would it be alright if I send a writing sample through a PM, I feel as if that sample reflects my writing better

:)

Not anything particularly recent, no... I haven't been a part of a long lasting RP in awhile (most often half the people bailout before much of the story can develop, or one or two terrible writers - not to sound conceited - jump in and ruin the whole thing). If you'd like however, we could do a little back and forth in a PM so you can see how I respond, or you could give me a prompt to respond to, or I suppose - though I don't know if it'd be what you're looking for - I could send you an excerpt from one of the stories I'm working on at the moment (I'm always writing something).

@OhGodOfWriting

OhGodOfWriting said:
@Strawberry Ink I am, yes. Cute username, btw! ^^
Aw, thank you!(<3)

I am interested in roleplaying with you but I haven't written much of anything since my hiatus. Would it be okay if I dug up some older samples of my writing or are you only interested in the most recent piece?

Hello @OhGodOfWriting ! I am very interested in doing a zombie apocalypse/dystopian with you! I think we match up very well. I consider myself to be literate and detailed, and I also tend to adopt a lot of characters. I really like how you seem to also be able to play out more than one character at once! (I read your plot idea for an Apocalypse Survival.) I would love to brainstorm something up with you :) The site considers me a new user, however I can assure you that I've been role playing for many years. If you would like a sample than please PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back