• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [High Casual] Pokémon Magical Boys and Girls

Shortcake

Ace Trainer

tumblr_o6bk3iOKKg1sdxeopo1_540.png

Hello people of the RPNation. I was a bit indecisive on whether or not to make this thread. As the title says, this thread is an interest check to see if anyone would be interested in doing a Pokémon magical girl rp. I don't have the whole idea completely planned out but, I don't plan on going through with this unless I get atleast 10 interested people.

So.... Let's Start!

5d254e98f75107342c99046038aac82c33941540_hq.jpg

When Lysandre and the rest of the team launched the ultimate weapon, they were stopped by a handful of trainers and everything was turned back to normal. However, in a parallel world, these trainers were unfortunately unable to save the world from destruction. Every living creature was wiped out by this dectructive blast of light aside from the legendary creatures, who used their powers to restore the majority of the destruction.

Fast forward millions of centuries and the world was created anew, thanks to the legendary pokemon. They all agreed that the main cause of the previous world's destruction was the way the balance of power was cast. They wiped out the old system, and started completely over. Neither Pokémon nor humans existed, and instead a new race, the Noméman race. They were humanoid creatures with pokemon features, such as ears or tails or wings or horns. They were created without powers, in hopes that this would prevent war and fighting, and for a long time it worked.

59d800171686e0f0dd984d298f55f7c3.jpg

In the year of 7019 NP, Arceus appeared to the Noméman world and prophecized that the world would end within the next three centuries. Later in that same year, Xerneas appeared before many, seeking help to prevent the destruction of the world. She explained that the end would be caused by a war between the other legendaries, and she, by herself did not have enough power to stop both sides. With the help of Jirachi, she granted the abilities and powers of pokemon from millions of years ago to all of those that offered their assistance. This force of magical Noméman became know as the Chikyu Boei Chimu or CBC and their ultimate goal is to promote peace and preventing the war between gods.

So yeah, I've got the basic plotline down and such. As for characters, I will be opening up for people to play as any Pokémon (of course in there Nomémon/Gijinka form) aside from "man made" pokemon such as Klefki and Honedge, and for those who choose starter pokemon, there can only be one character per evolution chain. Legendaries are also open, aside from Volcanion and Magearna, but note that all legendary pokemon will be villains, aside from Jirachi and Xerneas. Although the title states, "Magical Girls," characters don't all have to be female. When it comes to genders, I'd prefer a girl character for Xerneas and a boy character for Arceus. Also, the gender restrictions in the regular game will apply in this rp. For example, Nidoking's evolution chain is restricted to boys only, while Nidoqueen's evolution chain is restricted to girls only. Pokémon with no gender can be girl or boy in this rp.

If I get 6-10 interested folks within the next 4-7 days I'll create a thread, if not then I suppose I won't. Please feel free to reply with any questions, comments and concerns you may have!

Last edited by a moderator:
gentoxic said:
YES!!!! although im not a girl,but YES YES YES YES YES
I guess I should probably specify that I'm not limiting the characters to girls only. Thank you! I probably never would've realized if it weren't for you :P

theunderwolf said:
Dont get involved in any more rps I told myself THEN THIS HAPPENS AND POKEMON + MAGICAL GIRLS I'M SO IN
I appreciate your enthusiasm and look forward to possibly working with you!

You have officially caught my interest sir/madam. I have a Mew Gijinka I've been waiting to use forever.

My only question; character limit?

CrownedCyri said:
b r o
i'm quite interested- have to give you kudos for a rather unique idea instead of just a generic gijinka rp
I know, right? I read the title, first thought was 'Meh, I'll check it out. Probably fairly stupid'. Read everything; 'Holy shet 0:'

Mitchs98 said:
You have officially caught my interest sir/madam. I have a Mew Gijinka I've been waiting to use forever.
I'm glad to have caught your interest! And you have a great question! (Mind if I quote you on it in the actual thread? Thinking of doing an FAQ tab :/ ) For now, the character limit will be set to two characters per person. But no one can have two starters (Like a snivy character, and a charmander character), or two legendaries, unless the legendaries are matching (Latias and Latios, Mew and Mewtwo, and Phione and Manaphy are the only ones I can think of). I will allow exceptions for users who send me a conversation with a writing sample proving that they can handle three characters. In this case, the same rules apply as for the number of starters they can have.

CrownedCyri said:
b r o
i'm quite interested- have to give you kudos for a rather unique idea instead of just a generic gijinka rp
I appreciate you're interest and thank you for you're being the final interested person I need in order to start working on the thread. It shall be up within the next 1-2 day(s)!

Mitchs98 said:
I know, right? I read the title, first thought was 'Meh, I'll check it out. Probably fairly stupid'. Read everything; 'Holy shet 0:'
(:'() I'm so happy I could cry. Actually tbh I couldn't cause I don't get emotional that easily, but I really am happy.

------------------------------------------

To all of you who expressed your opinion I'd like your advice once more, if you don't mind. Trying to decide on a logo for the rp. It'll either be the one at the top of this thread, or this one:

tumblr_o6dmkwmPvJ1sdxeopo1_1280.png

Shortcake said:
I'm glad to have caught your interest! And you have a great question! (Mind if I quote you on it in the actual thread? Thinking of doing an FAQ tab :/ ) For now, the character limit will be set to two characters per person. But no one can have two starters (Like a snivy character, and a charmander character), or two legendaries, unless the legendaries are matching (Latias and Latios, Mew and Mewtwo, and Phione and Manaphy are the only ones I can think of). I will allow exceptions for users who send me a conversation with a writing sample proving that they can handle three characters. In this case, the same rules apply as for the number of starters they can have.
I appreciate you're interest and thank you for you're being the final interested person I need in order to start working on the thread. It shall be up within the next 1-2 day(s)!

(:'() I'm so happy I could cry. Actually tbh I couldn't cause I don't get emotional that easily, but I really am happy.

------------------------------------------

To all of you who expressed your opinion I'd like your advice once more, if you don't mind. Trying to decide on a logo for the rp. It'll either be the one at the top of this thread, or this one:

tumblr_o6dmkwmPvJ1sdxeopo1_1280.png
I like that one better.

And as for the character limit I can manage up to 10 at a time, tbh. Two will suit me just nicely, however. A Mew and a Raichu. Cause Mew. No other reason other than the Mew I have is adorable asf.

I personally prefer the top one because it looks much cleaner and it's easier to get the full message of the roleplay. o:

gentoxic said:
YES!!!! although im not a girl,but YES YES YES YES YES
theunderwolf said:
Dont get involved in any more rps I told myself THEN THIS HAPPENS AND POKEMON + MAGICAL GIRLS I'M SO IN
monopoisoner said:
fml I love magical people count me in
Mitchs98 said:
CrownedCyri said:
b r o
Alright! I have now created the thread! I'd like to give all of you a chance to claim your characters before I open the thread, since you all expressed interest before anyone else! I added a bit of extra information and a set of rules that I'd appreciate if you read before moving onto character creation!

Thank you all once again!

Shortcake said:
Alright! I have now created the thread! I'd like to give all of you a chance to claim your characters before I open the thread, since you all expressed interest before anyone else! I added a bit of extra information and a set of rules that I'd appreciate if you read before moving onto character creation!
Thank you all once again!
Tagify me captain?

Mitchs98 said:
Tagify me captain?
I thought I tagged you in one of the tabs.... but I just realized I didn't even post a link in that response.... I'm stupid lol.

I shall link you all and see what happened to that tag!

Edit: I added a link to that previous post just now

Shortcake said:
I thought I tagged you in one of the tabs.... but I just realized I didn't even post a link in that response.... I'm stupid lol.
I shall link you all and see what happened to that tag!

Edit: I added a link to that previous post.
Noie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back