• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hierarchy (Open/Accepting)

Like Points Received: 1

Dislike Points Received: 14

Like Points Remaining: 0

Dislike Points Remaining: 0

Shan stomped into the foreman's office, pulling her unruly hair into a messy pony tail. She got to keep her job after her rank fell, but only because Greg knew she was a hard worker and he was too lazy to train a new one. It sure as hell hadn't been out of any sort of affection for the woman. The hefty man sat up when he saw Shan enter, a frown forming between dark brows. "What is it this time?" The office stuck of old sweat and stale beer.

She stopped in front of his desk, it was large hardwood monstrosity meant to convey power or some other shit. Greg wasn't intimidating. She towered over the desk at five foot eleven, lean muscular arms crossed over her chest.

She should have been nervous. If Greg thought for one second that firing her would be worth the hassle of hiring someone knew on, he'd do it in a heart beat. She needed this job. It was one of the only things keeping her in the city and food on the table for both her and her brother. That was why she there. She was not getting fire for someone's incompetence. "Inventory short."

Greg rolled his eyes. He stood, the chair squeaking underneath him. Standing "It's always short. fucking wasteland rats."

"Ten Beretta M9 are missing, fifteen rifles, and a couple grenades. You need to hire security to ride the trains." Weapons were not something that Ring A or the judges would overlook. Someone would take the downfall for this and it wasn't going to be her. A few missing cases of food or sterile bandages weren't a big deal. The wastelanders did what they had to survive. Shan didn't envy them. She didn't sympathize either. "At least the ones with military grade guns on them."

Greg blanched, skin turning a sickly grey. "I'll think about it. Get back to work."

She turned on her heels, having accomplished what she'd come for. It was in his hands now. She couldn't do much herself. If it did become a problem she knew she'd be the first to take the downfall. She was the lowest ranking crew member. Hopefully the government would be too busy to cause problems. She didn't think it was a coincidence that the guns were stolen the second to last day of Ranking.

Last edited by a moderator:

Like Points Received: 2

Dislike Points Received: 5

It's Eze's day off, He wanted to spend some time with his family but his brother is in one of his "trips" somewhere only he knows and the old man is not in a good mood.

He decided to pay a visit to a local pub. As soon as he opened the putrid wooden door, he stepped in another world. Prostitutes at every table, gamblers, alcoholics and some thugs. Although the local consisted of only 4 tables it appeared more spacious. And something was off, everyone got along just fine."Well we're the same kind of

shit at the end of the day" He thought as he searches for a place to waste himself.

"Oi come here mate!" A strong british accent was calling for Eze. He looked about the same age as him, very skinny, clean shaven and with a look of mischief. Besides him 4 crooked looking fellows and 2 voluptuous ladies.

"Wanna try your luck in a game of good ol' poker?" A man from the table asked.

"It's not like i have something important to lose..." Eze encouraged himself.

"If you win you'll get both of my ladies but if you lose..well let's hope you don't lose" He said while trying to keep a menacing look.

After the formal introductions, Eze learns that his opponent's nickname is Bad Lad, hard to say that while keeping a straight face. He is a rebel.

"Listen mate, you heard about the bloody wastelanders stealing weaponry? It will get messy I tell you."

Eze had no idea but he nodded while trying to win the game.

"Straight Flush" Eze showed his cards and was preparing to leave with the two ladies when the rebel grabbed his arm.

"Listen, I trust my sources, you seem like a good guy, here, keep this in case things go south and you need to defend yourself" He handed Ezekiel an old handgun, a german luger.

"Is something really going down ? Welp I'll have time to think after I enjoy myself with these whores"

Like Points Received: 0

Dislike Points Received: 0

| "We're back, ladies," a woman's voice called out. Those who sustained minimal to no injuries were the ones who went to gather the supplies. It was a relief, too, because they were running short on clean health supplies and some magazines for their guns. That meant some bad news since they just came out of a fight. Strangely enough, the amount of attacks on their territory were getting less and less frequent, but the people fighting over the supplies stolen from the cargo trains suddenly increased. It was so hard to get those magazines. The bruises on her thigh and upper arm indicated that she was in a fight, and she thanked the heavens that she wasn't shot. She knew that something was up, but it seemed like it didn't have a negative impact on them, so it didn't matter much to her. Hopefully, nobody was planning anything major. They never knew with those violent psychos.

"Wraps are comin' around, so hold tight," Shino said as she moved around to treat those who were shot first.

"You guys are the best, haha," a boy's voice came from the battered sofa. "Who ever said that girls weren't tough? You girls are mighty fii-uf!" A kick to his side shut him up.

"Don't think we're gonna be gentle just cuz you were shot in the stomach, Aaron. Boys gotta tough it out, neh?"

"Ah, Shino," he huffed. "You're so mean to me. Haha.." He laughed weakly as Shino started to wrap the bandages around his stomach. With a final pat to the stomach that had him groaning, Shino ruffled his hair and plopped down next to him on the sofa.

"Since you're new around here, it would be better to just try and hide next time instead of tryin' to shoot blindly out in the open. We'll train you, so just be patient." The others who knew her well all scoffed or laughed in some manner, to which she just turned to glare at them. "You're too young to die. Only fourteen and living down in the dumps already. Almost as young as I was. You'll get used to it soon enough though. Just hope you don't die, kid."

"I won't die," Aaron mumbled. Shino just smirked.

"Let's hope you don't, kid. I would be sad if you died. You're our baby and rookie."

"Hey, Shino! Need a little help here. Can't get this damn bullet out of my leg." A gruff voice called for Shino. She got up and went over to help Matthew with his bullet wound.

"Don't call me kid," Aaron mumbled. He knew she wouldn't hear it anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back