• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Hiding and Fighting w/ Meisaki

Samantha

Just to make sure I would be okay if anyone did come on, I put on a piece of cloth over my upper torso and trousers. Then I started to add the water to the empty bath. It started to make the room very steamy from it being hot. I've been waiting to take a bath for a week now. It was disgusting even for me acting like a boy. I then looked around one more time and got in the bath, smiling to myself. I leaned back in the tub and looked around, my sword and armor of the ground. At least I would be armed if any attackers came in. I'm sure nothing will happen tonight though..

Braeden

Heart pumping a mile a minute, I walked back to my- well now our tent to grab my sword and my new trainee's weapons as well as the armor needed for both of us. I pulled back the flap of the tent and lightly jogged to the bathing tent. "Kid. We got a problem, so hurry the f*ck up with your bath." I placed the gear outside of the tent, not going inside in order to let the boy have his personal time. I dropped heavily onto the ground, sitting with one leg straight in front of me while the other was bent with my knee up to my chest. I placed my elbow on my knee and ran my hand through my hair over and over. "Two thousand monsters, to be here in less than three hours if they are on land and not sprinting. I hope the trainees swords are sharp." Closing my eyes, I breathed out slowly and leaned my head back against the post of the tent.

-WB77

Last edited by a moderator:
(It's okay xD )

Samantha

"Hurry the f*ck up with your bath." I heard my master say. I quickly got out and got my dry and clean clothes and started to change as soon as I could. I was clean now so that was all that mattered to me. As I finished getting my shoes on, I opened the flap of the tent and saw my swords. "What's wrong Master?" I asked, trying to keep my voice down. I saw him brushing back his soft hair. I wanted to look at him but then it would be really obvious. I looked away, taking my swords. I had to go back to the tent to get my armor.

Braeden

I glanced up to meet my trainee's wide, brown eyes with my own caramel colored eyes when he grabbed his sword from beside me, "We just received word of demons coming towards the camp from a villager to the north. He reports about two thousand demons. High Commander asked that we take the fastest horses here and see if the man is correct." I nodded to the side were both of our sets of armor lay, "We need to get ready. Cook has packed us provisions and the stable men are readying the horses." I ran a hand through my hair once again before asking, "As my trainee it is typical for you to accompany me on my missions, but I will give you the choice on this one. Which do you value more: your life or the lives over others? This trip will be dangerous, lad."

-WB77

Samantha.

My eyes widened a little bit after hearing about demons coming. However, I couldn't sit back. Those things have killed my mother for Lord's sake..! I steadied myself as I became very serious and almost on the verge of anger. "I'm going to fight. I need to get my armor. I'll meet you there Master.." I said, heading back to the tent and getting my items. I started putting on my armor for my chest, arms, and legs. I didn't look like a night in shining armor but once I win in the next competition, I will get a better everything. I sighed as I finished putting on my leg armor and went outside to meet Master Braeden.

Braeden

By the time Sam was back I had put on the blue and silver armor, gotten the horses, and gotten the food rations. I was strapping my food bag and weapons pouch onto the white and black paint horse when I saw Sam come out. I was proud that the lad had decided to come.

-WB77

Samantha

I had come out to see two large horses stand next to Master. I kept my face serious, it probably looked liked I was angry or sad or that I never smiled before. I then sighed to myself and straddled the horse, putting my weapons around my waist.I watched Master Braden get himself ready. "Where to Master?"

Braeden glanced up from stroking the stallions nose, staring at his trainee for a moment before looking to the east. "They are coming from the east so at first we will head that way for a bit, then skirt to the north to get to the side of their group."

He gave the stallion one last pat on the nose before swinging up into the saddle. "Let's go," he said, spurring the horse into a gallon, ready to head out so they could get back and warn the camp earlier.

(What do you think can happen during the trip to make it interesting?)

(Maybe my character gets cut on her back and when they come back, that's when Braden finds out? Or too soon?)

Samantha

I nodded my head as Master Braeden told me what was going to happen. My horse started following his trail as we left the camp. I saw that all of the trainees stayed behind while a few Masters came to fight while we scouted. I sighed to myself. "Cowards.." I muttered and cursed under my breath. I looked at my belt to check that I had everything and made sure that I would be prepared.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean it's your character so you can choose haha. Btw, I might not be able to post today because I'm getting dental work done and I'll be put on meds so I might now be able to post till tomorrow if I'm not feeling well. Sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back