• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern HiddenHill Summer Camp

Skylar looked at Salem sadly. "Look, Salem, I don't want to see you hurt like this," she would've walked over to put her hand on his shoulder, but he was really sensitive right now. "Your way better than you think you are. Your right, We don't deserve you. We've been "fighting", if you could say that, over you," Skylar walked closer to the lake. She walked right in front of Salem making eye contact.

@Eriana\-weird chick<3

Salem looked down at her, his eyes pleading for help. "Skye, I don't want y'all to fight, because fighting over me is ridiculous. I've ruined both of you because I was to slow to pick. You both deserve something better, not me." He didn't believe he was worth all of this trouble, for he was just a normal guy, nothing special.

Skylar looked at Salem sadly. "You don't have to pick, you don't deserve us anyway. I have been putting stress on you," Skye cautiously put her hand on his shoulder, looking up at him.

Alex looked at him. A tear ran down her cheek. She slowly wiped one of his tears away. " my grandma always said. ' Honey a little shuga and a hug won't hurt nobody. Its these simply things that take the pain away honey' " Alex quoter he grandma sounding southern and just like her grandma. She looked at Skye then at Salem. She brought them into a big group hug. She whispered to them both. " friends?"

Skylar wasn't into these sweet, sugary things, but this right now seems to be right. Skye rolled her eyes playfully and smiled. She hugged them all. "Yeah, friends seem to be the best for right now," Skye said with sigh. Skylar looked into the sky. It must've been 6:45. A few hours till camp started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back