• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Hidden in the Binary (Wolf&Michi)

Benny snorted, "What am I going to do with a suit in your size? Course you can keep it." there was a brisk knock on the door, Aries answered the door. A girl stood on the other side, she looked Aries up and down. "Oooh a fancy bot. Top of the line isn't he?" she poked and prodded Aries for a moment, "I'm surprised you're with someone who has one of these Benny. After all.." she trailed off and stuck her hand out to Lyam, "Hello I'm Felicity, Benny's sister. I'm sure Benny has told you tons about me, I haven't heard anything about you.. Almost as if you popped out of nowhere." she glanced at her brother a little suspiciously. "C'mon don't want to keep my driver waiting. He's in a no parking zone."

Lyam shook the proffered hand, and smiled brightly. "Nice to meet you." He didn't get much else out before she was walking away. "Driver?" He muttered excitedly as he followed her out of the apartment offering a quick bye to Aries and grinned at Benny. When they got in the elevator, he leaned against the wall, "I actually don't know much about you either. We don't talk very much when we spend time together."

"Congratulations on your engagement! How did he propose?" Lyam asked the female as the doors to the elevator opened on the ground level and they made their way outside. He gave an excited 'oo' at the sight of the vehicle waiting for them outside.

She giggled, "He took me on the yacht and bent down on one knee and asked me to spend my life with him." she cooed showing the large diamond on her ring finger, the driver slid out of his seat and opened the back door for them to enter. The stretch limo was a pearly white and quite extravagant. Benny snorted, "A Limo seriously? Are we going to prom or something?" She poked Benny's nose, "Maybe we are brother dear, we are getting a suit for your boyfriend after all!"

They all slipped into the back of Limo the seats were a lovely leather and had the scent of new car. Felicity smiled, "So gush tell me how you two met. It's very weird you don't talk much..." she frowned, "What do you do when you spend time together?"

Lyam took the woman's hand to get a better look at the ring, "Dayum girl! Saturn would be jealous of that ring!" He replied as he let her hang go and they each took their seats. He'd never been in a limo before, it was just like the movies made it seem, except not as... party like.

"Well.. I mean I'm not one to kiss and tell, but..." The male trailed off as he moved his hand to rest on Benny's thigh, "We're better with body language... aren't we Benny-Boo-Boo." He teased the male as he looked at the glass doors of the mini fridge, "Is that champagne?" He asked pointing at the bottle sitting in ice on top of the mini fridge.

She giggled, "Well it does seem a bit unwieldy but I think I'm pretty lucky." Benny glared at Lyam and brushed his hand off his lap."I still think the limo was a bit excessive, couldn't you just take a regular car?" she sighed, "You weren't always such a grump Benny. Why can't you just have fun." she grabbed his cheeks roughly forcing a smile out of him, he batted away her hands, "You weren't always so annoying either, but people change."

She tapped the bottle gently, "Always good to have a bottle on hand I suppose. I just rented the limo so I guess they keep one here for whatever occasional called for a limo." Benny rolled his eyes, "Why did you have to waste good money renting a limo when you have a good car."

Lyam grinned when Ben removed his hand and turned his attention back to the woman who had splurged on the limo. "I'm not going to complain. This is the first time I've ever been in a limo." He stretched out his legs and looked out the window, "Oh you asked how we met! Benny hasn't told you? It was super romantic. Wasn't it Benny?" Turning to look at the male, he leaned towards him and smiled, resting his head on the male's shoulder for a moment. "Do you want to tell her, or should I?"

Benny shook his shoulder knocking Lyam off, "Yes very romantic, he hired me to fix to his robot. So I did. Then he refused to pay me for it so I had to hound him for the money that's when he told me that he was only not paying me so I would keep coming around." he leaned back in the Limo, the hum of the engine somewhat relaxing to him, "To be honest I thought it seemed pretty desperate," she sighed, "Benny you do know I'm not an idiot. This guy is just a rando from the street isn't he? I can neither of you have chemistry especially since he's laying it on pretty thick. He's not even gay is he?"

Lyam huffed and furrowed his brow, "Why do people not think I'm gay? You didn't think I was gay either. Is it because I'm not a flamer? Do I just scream straight or something? Cause I don't get hit on girls..." A frown crossed his face as he sat back in his seat and turned his head to stare out the window. If people really thought he was straight, he must have been ugly as fuck by straight guy standards. Or maybe even by gay guy standards. He hadn't exactly worried about looking his best since the breakup but even then he still thought he seemed plenty gay. Apparently he needed to start wearing more rainbow flags and work on his gay accent.

Benny snorted out a laugh, She frowned she seemed a bit confused at his sudden mood shift, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you in anyway... I just thought you were laying it on a bit thick.. I mean Benny hates PDA y'know?" she leaned back in her seat crossing her arms, "Well we're here anyhow. The driver will go and park while we go fit you for a suit!" she suddenly had a burst of enthusiasm and grabbed Benny's arm nearly dragging him out of the limo.

Lyam frowned as he climbed out of the limo after them. Shoving his hands into his pockets, he ambled after them as the limo drove off. The inside of the shop was beautiful. Elegant. It was classier than his high school prom had been, not that it had even been remotely classy but that wasn't the point. It was hard for him to maintain his grumpiness as he looked and touched basically every suit. Oh they were so nice. He felt like a tourist in this shop, but he didn't care. He followed them as they walked, the price tags on some of the pieces, though, hurt him physically. That was like a year's salary, before taxes. "So what are the colors?"

Benny sat down in the nearest chair and Felicity chuckled at Lyam's question, "The colours are Lilac and Silver, but you're not part of the wedding party so you won't have to be too concerned with matching the colours or anything." she grabbed a nice looking suit and pressed it up against Lyam, "Just need to find you a beautiful suit so you look good in photos." she smiled warmly hoping to put the misunderstanding from before behind them.

Lyam gave a half hearted grin, "I always look good in photos." The suit was nice though. A bit short in the arms, but it looked good. "Besides, it's your wedding. It doesn't matter how good everyone else looks, no one's going to measure up to the bride." His eyes turned to look at Benny out of the corner of his eye, "So you're gonna be wearing lilac huh? Lilac and silver?" The grin that crossed his face had a wicked undertone to it.

She smiled warmly at the comment, "Well aren't you just a sweetie," her smile faded when she mentioned Benny wearing the wedding colours and she spoke again, "No.. Benny... Declined being part of the Wedding party.. Antoine offered for him to be a groomsman but he declined.." Benny didn't say anything and just gave a half hearted shrug. Felicity smiled again and continued, "But he is still going to come to my wedding. He's not going to worm him way out of that. Even if I have to drag him there." she nodded to herself triumphantly and Benny started to fiddle with his phone a bit. Although there couldn't be a whole lot he was doing on it was an archaic little thing.

[Sorry about my sluggishness in posting, I'm getting a bit of burnout xP also got a new job and trying to figure out stuff if I'm going to school next year @.@]

((It's fine.))

"Ah, I see." Lyam spoke just as a youthful looking male with short blonde hair and deep green eyes with the longest, thickest lashes that Lyam had ever seen on a man, walked forward towards them with a bright smile.

He looked the three of them over his eyes lingering on Lyam the longest and the jacket that Felicity was holding against him. His name tag read David, and his smile was so perky it was borderline creepy. "Welcome to Focus!" His hands splayed as he spoke excitedly. He must either be very new, or very good at his job. "My name is David. How can I make your experience with us today, fantastic?!"

Lyam smiled but he was cringing on the inside. "Uhh.. I need a suit?"

David nodded, "We can absolutely have one made for you! Do you need to be fitted?" The man asked already pulling a tape measure from his pocket and unrolling it.

"Uh.. Yes?" He replied as he was already being ushered to a small raised black block covered in what looked like some sort of rubber coating. He followed the male's directions as his arms were measured followed by his torso and his legs, the male paused in between each measurement to speak it out loud as he made mental notes. That was a part that he could have done without though. It made him slightly self conscious because he'd never even thought about his measurements like that. What if he wasn't proportionate?!

David turned his attention to the group and smiled, "So what sort of color and style are we going for here?" Lyam remained on the block as he shrugged, he didn't know about this stuff. He just knew he was excited about getting a fancy suit.

Benny watched the clerk get straight to work measure Lyam and jotting down quick measurements and information down. Felicity put a finger to her lips in deep thought for a moment, "I think a classic fit would look best on you.. But we could try a couple modern, they might look good." David nodded in agreement as he finished taking down the measurements, she was quiet for a brief moment before continuing, "I think either a charcoal gray or perhaps even a black." the clerk jotted this information down alongside the measurements so he would not forget. "I'll go grab a few suits and bring them to the fitting room if you would like." Felicity nodded, "Yes that would be wonderful." she led Lyam to the fitting room and took a sideways glance to Benny who at this point put his hands behind his head and closed his eyes. He seemed like he was content on taking a quick snooze.

The fitting rooms were aligned around a beautiful mahogany desk and leather easy chairs and tables. It was a nice little seating area and it was definitely not something that came cheap. Felicity turned to face Lyam suddenly with a look of determination on her face, "Lyam I need to know the truth, I need to know. Has Ben moved on? Are you two really together?" concern and worry knitted her brow as she kept her eyes locked with Lyams. Before Lyam could respond David slipped into the room with an armload of suits, he worked fast. Felicity gestured to the chair. "Just there would be fine David. Perhaps you could grab a couple slim fit as well?" she turned to face David and gave a warm smile, he nodded and headed back out to the sales floor. Felicity picked up the first suit off the pile and placed it against Lyam's chest. "I won't say anything to Benny, you can still come to the wedding and get your suit. I just need to know." she wasn't looking at him at this point she was eyeing the suit. She put it down and grabbed the next one doing the same with it.

Lyam just nodded as the two spoke about the different kinds of suits. He didn't really know what they meant but was fine with whatever they were giving him. Following her into the changing room he was surprised by the sudden change in atmosphere. When she started asking questions he stuttered a bit. Relieved when David came back with items. Unfortunately Felicity sent him away soon after his return to get more stuff.

"Uhm well... it's just still kinda new. And I-I don't know how-" How was he supposed to answer he barely knew anything about Benny himself. "It's not serious yet." He gave a sigh, well he'd made a deal with him to help appease his family so that was all he needed to do right?

Lowering his voice he looked down at the floor before looking at her once again. "It's still new for us. I mean, you've seen where I come from. I'm nothing special, I don't want to ruin it by making it seem like we're soulmates or anything, cause I don't believe in that sort of stuff. But what we have right now is nice for us, and we're just taking it one step at a time, ya know what I mean?" He hadn't actually lied. He didn't say they were together but he also didn't say they weren't. Best of both worlds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back