• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Hidden in Plain Sight | Interest check

b a r i s t a

ᴄᴏғғᴇᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ~

Hidden in Plain Sight | fantasy rp interest check
Tags: pasta pasta hemovore hemovore youngkyun youngkyun junie junie Nyiace Nyiace P P A S T R Y
peachnim peachnim @yoongi

Rules:
1. Every post should be at least a full paragraph. Preferably two. So no one liners.

2. You can have more than one character, but don't go overboard with like five.

3. Your characters can die

4. No Godmodding,No drama

6. Realistic fcs

7. Please be active. Post more than once a week if you can.

8. Try not to post back and forth. Wait until at least one person posts before you.

9. Let me know if you're going to drop this. I won't be offended :>

Put a cloud symbol (☁) if you've read these rules
Living in a semi futuristic present, people with superhuman or non-human abilities are seen as witches and supernatural beings. Humans tend to treat things that they don't understand with prejudice. It's unfortunate for them, considering that they don't know, or understand, many things. People with non-human abilities are seen as things that they aren't. Well, for the most part. There can be tension between humans as well as the people with non-human abilities. Although the reasons for the tensions between people with non-human abilities may be caused for many more reasons.

Humans treat these people as unstable animals. As soon as someone is convicted of using these nonhuman abilities, they are immediately punished. Whether it'd be to rot in jail, or to be beaten to death.

Which is why people who use their nonhuman abilities have ways to blend in with the public. It may be pills, jewelry, or special clothing with their own way to help the user in disguising their identity. Those who can't afford such luxuries are forced to find an alternative.
IC | OOC | CS

Last edited:
☁ The rules I could read just fine. You'd be a sweetheart if you PMed me the story line? I can't properly read it. :c

omg def interested. ☁
☁☁☁☁
Of course~
(☁

Very Interested!
Lol I love how I just got done making my character for the other rp xD

But ok
b a r i s t a b a r i s t a Can you post the text without formatting? I can't read this.
i'm interested. ~ ☁️
I'm Interested! ☁
Interested! ☁
With lousy Internet comes a half-loaded RPN page. Post edited.
IC | OOC | CS
Here are the links

omg def interested. ☁
☁☁☁☁
Of course~
(☁

Very Interested!
Lol I love how I just got done making my character for the other rp xD

But ok
b a r i s t a b a r i s t a Can you post the text without formatting? I can't read this.
i'm interested. ~ ☁️
I'm Interested! ☁
Interested! ☁
With lousy Internet comes a half-loaded RPN page. Post edited.
Here's the discord if any of you are interested: https://discord.gg/nc33jZW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back