• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hidden enemy hxh

Attilius ran over to Akuma "so this was uh rather interesting. I'll be going with you guys to York New. I could use a break from this place."
Rai would continue wandering the streets through the night. He would eventually arrive at tower, unknowing his new “friends” were inside. Thinking to himself ‘This seems like a nice place to lay my head.’
Akuma would head to the tower
Aiolos would wake up early the next morning and wake Zushi up "if you can stick with me all the way to Yorknew city you should be able to advance yourself to the next stage."

Aiolos would wake up early the next morning and wake Zushi up "if you can stick with me all the way to Yorknew city you should be able to advance yourself to the next stage."
Attilius would wake up the next morning well rested and would wait to meet up with the others

Aiolos would smirk and say "the gang is here it would seem. Off to Yorknew city."
Rai lowers his hood and takes a look at everyone in the elevator. “So what exactly are we looking for in Yorknew? Does this mean I can get my hands dirty?” Rai would say with a slight chuckle.

Rai comes sprinting to the elevator and barely squeezes through the door. “Sorry I’m late!” He says with a smirk.
Akuma looked at Rai and rolled his eyes. Let’s get going then. The elevator went down to the first level and on the street was the driver Jeeves waiting. “Shall we get going

Rai lowers his hood and takes a look at everyone in the elevator. “So what exactly are we looking for in Yorknew? Does this mean I can get my hands dirty?” Rai would say with a slight chuckle.
Akuma looked at Rai and rolled his eyes. Let’s get going then. The elevator went down to the first level and on the street was the driver Jeeves waiting. “Shall we get going
"We're going to look for my brother and probably get into some trouble. I'm gonna see if my family has anything we need to take care of in the city." Aiolos spoke calmly as he thought about what to do.

"We're going to look for my brother and probably get into some trouble. I'm gonna see if my family has anything we need to take care of in the city." Aiolos spoke calmly as he thought about what to do.
Jeeves stopped and said nervously “you want to go to to the zoldic mansion”

Jeeves stopped and said nervously “you want to go to to the zoldic mansion”
A card appeared in Aiolos' hand and he said "I'll take a hand if you speak to me out of turn. We're going to Yorknew city and that's all you need to know."

A card appeared in Aiolos' hand and he said "I'll take a hand if you speak to me out of turn. We're going to Yorknew city and that's all you need to know."
Attilius got in the car and waited for the others

“It’s not that I don’t want to take you all there but if you look in front of us you will see why I stopped “ Jeeves said nervously. In front of the car was a tall thin man with long black hair standing in front of the car in the pouring rain

“It’s not that I don’t want to take you all there but if you look in front of us you will see why I stopped “ Jeeves said nervously. In front of the car was a tall thin man with long black hair standing in front of the car in the pouring rain
Attilius examined the man and grinned "I wonder what he could want"

Attilius examined the man and grinned "I wonder what he could want"
"Stay here all of you." Aiolos would say however he knew Zushi would come with him as a result of his order. Once he got out he would say "brother I'm glad to have bumped into you here, I have a gift for you." Aiolos would throw the needle at Illumi his eyes cold and hard.

"Stay here all of you." Aiolos would say however he knew Zushi would come with him as a result of his order. Once he got out he would say "brother I'm glad to have bumped into you here, I have a gift for you." Aiolos would throw the needle at Illumi his eyes cold and hard.
Illumi would catch the needle with ease and said “it took you long enough and I thought you knew better than to make friends” looking at the car

Illumi would catch the needle with ease and said “it took you long enough and I thought you knew better than to make friends” looking at the car
"I thought I could overcome it but it was taking too long, as for the friends well o wouldn't consider any of them a friend they're tagging along for now, and the kid-" Aiolos would gesture to Zushi who stood behind him " is my puppet. Anyways I know you didn't stop me for pleasantries so brother why did you stop me?"

"I thought I could overcome it but it was taking too long, as for the friends well o wouldn't consider any of them a friend they're tagging along for now, and the kid-" Aiolos would gesture to Zushi who stood behind him " is my puppet. Anyways I know you didn't stop me for pleasantries so brother why did you stop me?"
“True I came to tell you that father wanted to speak to you about kill.” Illumi said with a blank look on his face

“True I came to tell you that father wanted to speak to you about kill.” Illumi said with a blank look on his face
"I'll make a note to call him then but if you think I'm about to go back home for just a talk you've got me confused with Kil." Aiolos said with a slight frown

"I'll make a note to call him then but if you think I'm about to go back home for just a talk you've got me confused with Kil." Aiolos said with a slight frown
“Oh what are you returning for then little brother” illumi said turning his head

“Oh what are you returning for then little brother” illumi said turning his head
"I'm not planning to go back for anything dear brother. Now if there's anything else you have to say now is the time because I have things to do." Aiolos said with a shrug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back