Hi?

peachpuff

w i t c h y
Honestly, I'm not sure how I ended up here. I was working on some project for my portfolio and this popped up and it sounded cool. So yeah........ I really don't know what I'm doing with this.

My name is Blythe, and many just call me Binnie or B. I'm 19 and just graduated high school last year. I'm a self-conscious artist who plans on one day actually making worthy art to post. I love anime, music, fantasy, travel, coffee, pastels, art, and reading. I have two puppies named Charm and Hex and they love to bite me a lot. I work at a local store selling clothes and dream of going to college one day.

Sooooo yeah.....

Hopefully, this is fun and I didn't just make an idiot of myself.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Hiya! Welcome to RPNaton! To start out, I'd suggest browsing the interest checks section and trying to find rps to join that strike your fancy. If ya run into any difficulties or get stumped about anything here, lemme know and I shall use the power of my purple name to help ya :P.

Happy rping! :3

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.
Not a fan of cookies. But thanks for the welcome

Hiya! Welcome to RPNaton! To start out, I'd suggest browsing the interest checks section and trying to find rps to join that strike your fancy. If ya run into any difficulties or get stumped about anything here, lemme know and I shall use the power of my purple name to help ya :P.

Happy rping! :3
Thank you.

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^
Thanks for the welcome~

Honestly, I'm not sure how I ended up here. I was working on some project for my portfolio and this popped up and it sounded cool. So yeah........ I really don't know what I'm doing with this.

My name is Blythe, and many just call me Binnie or B. I'm 19 and just graduated high school last year. I'm a self-conscious artist who plans on one day actually making worthy art to post. I love anime, music, fantasy, travel, coffee, pastels, art, and reading. I have two puppies named Charm and Hex and they love to bite me a lot. I work at a local store selling clothes and dream of going to college one day.

Sooooo yeah.....

Hi, and welcome!!

Welcome! I hope you enjoy the many amenities here in rp nation, if you are into futuristic, realistic, or fantasy rps odds are you will see me in most of the more popular ones, and always on my own futuristic rp. *Sets a box filled to the brim with chocolate bars on the table.* Enjoy!

Sooooo yeah.....

Hi Blythe I'm Diamond high key self concious about my art too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back