• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings hi, what's up, hello (in search of semi literate, long-term partners)

boundless

Hello, boundless here. I hope this thread finds you in good health.

A little about me: I'm 19, an English major, and a writer. That being said, I do value literacy, but I understand that not everyone is an English nerd like myself, but I would still appreciate proper grammar, sentence structure, and substantial post length, along with a little bit of style. I myself write posts ranging from three to eight paragraphs, given I find that shorter replies work better for dialogue, and longer ones for description. With everything going on, I do have a lot more free time on my hands, so I can reply at least once a day. I understand that everyone has different schedules, but I do value communication, even if you're just not feeling it anymore. And with that, here's some things that I am currently craving (from Tumblr!)

Idea #1: I’m so upset. I just got dumped at a stupid house party. All I want to do is go home and devour a bucket of ice cream. But why won't my car start? Oh, because it's your car and I don't drive–wait, why don't you lock your car doors weirdo? Also, please take pity on me and drive me home while I sob incoherently next to you.

Idea #2: At a weekend barbecue of a mutual friend, Muse A and Muse B touch hands as they both reach for the last drink in the cooler.

Idea #3: Muse A and Muse B are from different sections of the Universe. Both god like entities assigned a job to keeo a balance. Muse B was assigned to the realm of the dead, a dark place full of monsters and unpleasant things deemed to care and harvest the darkness the world. Muse A was originally Assigned to be the one to weave the strings of time for etertiny, but this also gave her a power that many desired but didn’t want as it was a 24/7 job that didn’t allow to enjoy the fun of being a god. That said Muse A is eventually cursed by the entity of life and is sent to be forgotten by time itself leaving her to wake up in different places in time and space every now and then… Until she awakens in the place no immortal or mortal wants to go, Muse B’s home. The evil Muse B surprised and curious about the goddess trapped in his home takes her in as they start off with a hateful relationship as Muse A is scared but determined to leave and take back her position whole Muse B sees the potential behind keeping the Goddess of Time with them.

Idea #4: Muse A is an introvert that enjoys books and cats more than people and parties, however their call to adventure comes in the form of being magically sucked into one of their many romance novels.

Muse B is the main love interest for that novel. (A knight in shining armor, a bad boy, a vampire, an international spy, an archaeologist, the big bad wolf, etc…)

The only problem is, Muse A has no idea how to be romanced, wants to go home, and kicks up a fuss at even the slightest hint of being flirted with. So Muse B has to figure out how to drag Muse A through the story while being plagued by the feeling that their so-called ‘damsel in distress’ isn’t acting how they should be. Oh, and if Muse A dies in the book, they die in real life.

Idea #5: Soul mate AU wherein humans are divinely assigned soul mates via small cards, much like how a teacher might assign partners for a school project. However the cupids that slip the humans their cards sometimes have a nasty sense of humor. And, no, you’re not allowed to trade.

Idea #6: Muse A and Muse B are both college students. Muse A has been crushing on Muse B, a fellow student in one of their night classes, since the term began. One night, Muse A asks Muse B out for drinks and Muse B accepts. After a drunken fling, Muse wakes up the next morning next to Muse B.

However, it quickly becomes apparent that Muse B is, in fact, a vampire.

Idea #7: A group of teens come back from a school trip to find their town completely empty, and inescapable, and yet it looks exactly the same as it did when they left. It doesn't take them long to figure out that they might have been locked in with something, and it doesn't have the best intentions. (Loosely based off The Society on Netflix)

PM if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back