• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hi thereeeee

Hullo all!

So I’ve been having a bad time finding a partner for a while and only have one role play currently going on. I would like more than just one, but the problem is everyone needs like 3-5 paragraphs usually and I can only give you maybe 2. I’m not the wordiest but I can still give you a decent reply. Sometimes I’ll go back and fix my reply’s as I am always on mobile and it’s always either;
1. Autocorrect is cruel to me
2. I’m not the greatest as spelling alllll the time

I don’t expect a lot actually. As long as I’m given a reply, I’m good! I can do either 1st or 3rd person but prefer 3rd. I’d also rather not do anything to gory or sexual. I’ll do romance any day though. If you have any suggestions or are interested PM me and we’ll see what happens!

Thank you!
Hey I’d love to Rp with you, what kinds are ya interested in!?

hi! i'd totally love to do something like shy person x bad kid, or maybe shy person x popular! if you'd be interested in either of those feel free to shoot me a pm c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back