• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hi there

Ben Douglas

Diet Dew, grapes, and my 3DS= My Life
I'm guessing that you want to RP with me if you clicked on this link. Here is a little bit about how I am when I RP; I'm a bit impatient at times, I prefer to play the female role, but I can play male if you just can't play the male role, I can do MxF, FxF, but not MxM (I don't have anything against people in real life who are men who like men, I just can't RP them.), and I can't type really long replies. Well, I'm going to list some of my pairings and rules below, and I hope that you decide on RPing with me.

Pairings:

• Police officer X New police officer (I have a bit to tell you if you want to do this one)
  • Roommate X Roommate
  • Teacher X Student
  • Student X Student
  • Wizard X Human
  • Wizard X Wizard
  • Inter-dimensional transfer student X Normal Human (or something that isn’t from this world)
  • *Insert your ideas here*

Rules:

• I don't care about post length, and I'll try to reply the same length, but don't make it so long that it is difficult for me to reply.
  • Don't cure too much, but occasional cursing is fine.
  • Tell me if you are going to be offline for a while, or if you want to drop the RP. I will do the same for you.
  • Fade to Black if things get intense.
  • Follow the RpN rules.
  • Have fun!

Hello Ben, I would be delighted to rp with you~.If you are still looking for partners, here are some of the pairings that piqued my interest:

Police officer X New police officer

Roommate X Roommate

Inter-dimensional transfer student X Normal Human

[QUOTE="Ben Douglas]Okay, PM me. If you can't just tell me and I'll PM you.

[/QUOTE]
Yes, about that... Being that I am a new member, I regrettably can't message anyone first. Apologies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back