Hi (story time!)

Halfprince

Lurker
In a little cabbage patch in a cute little town, sprouted a young bean! That bean would be me lol. Questioning my life choices (especially now) this bean wandered into the world of role play. And ta-da here I am now! the end :)

In a little cabbage patch in a cute little town, sprouted a young bean! That bean would be me lol. Questioning my life choices (especially now) this bean wandered into the world of role play. And ta-da here I am now! the end :)
Don't die in this world, you won't revive.

I am now a member of the Halfprince fandom.

Lel, hi bean, I'm a Dergon. :P. I commend that cute little intro story, I like it x3

Anywho, if ya need any assistance around the site, I'll be very happy to assisst ya :3.

Happy rping! ^^

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

And if your really desperate for rp you can join my Hosted Project full of socially akward wierdos obsessed with superheroes. I'm kidding. We're actually perfectly nice people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back