• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hi, Long time RPer, First time Searcher here Looking for partners

MysticRainbow

The Geeky Skittle
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So a little profile so you know who your looking at, I'm Mystic I am 24, f and a 10 year give or take role-player in various forms. ttrpg, game, text, ect. I have a pretty crazy idea I have a itch to try and make work. Ready player 1... but as a sword art online style setting Basically. Nerve gear style helmets get invented and the first sorta test of them is a massive world changing multi-setting role playing game with both original and sponsored content But one day a few years into the massive success during a world wide event with the highest player count ever. Bam. No login button.. everyone feels a tingle or sharp pain as the helmet locks on them and readies a deadly failsafe and the location of players gps is leaked so medical systems can be set up for them. Now. the easter egg hunt begins like in the original plot, but it takes the place of the tower of aincrad in sao. none gets out tell the egg is found. but instead of three keys theres various hidden challenges and achievements that must be one across the universe of the server. This setting allows for untold freedom. aside from god like/game breaking characters anything could be on the table. are you a jedi, a random mage of various spell forms, a sword and gun fighter, a mechanic, anything. I know it would be weird/hard to make work but i think with the right partners it could be a lot of fun for everyone. Preferably this would be here or discord idea but I'm open to either. I'm also thinking of at a later point turning this into a play by post rpg but still working out details.

Hey! I’m pretty interested! Would you be open to collaboration on world/story building? I’ve run a fair share of RPs before :)

im in! never watched sao, but i have read/watched many different series with the same principles like .hack (which came before sao..)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back