• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hi, it's me again...

AmethystRoze

Random trans gal furry looking for friends!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It's ya boy Eevee farmer. Who had to leave a bunch of rp's recently for...personal issues.

Ok I'm being really vague, ngl my life sucked really hard recently so sorry to all who's rp I left, no hard feelings.

Ok sorry that was weird and not what you want to see on a search thread.

Time to put on the happy mask! ^^ (Jk I'm happy. The mask is a formality)

Anywhose sorry about the weird intro, I'm looking for a sappy romance RP! Something with goofy interactions, awkward moments but most of all LOTS OF CHEESINESS.

It's been way to long since I've had one and I love a good sappy story. (Especially Enron my brain is fried XD)

That's about all I have to say. I've been told I'm a furry for my love of anthro's and gijinka and I can't really argue ^^ I would prefer anthro's, cause I personally love human x anthro, especially when anthro's are still persecuted. But it's not necessary.

I guess here is where I should put my triggers?

Please, easy on the swearing, keep it PG at the most.

RPnation guidelines supply, no smut or nastiness.

I'm really only comfortable with MxF I'm no bigot or anything, it's just what I like.

Uh....that's it ^^

Though one more thing,I would really like to get to know you! I...don't really have many friends and would maybe like to start some new friendships!

If that's what you're into, I'm also up for nut taking at all I suppose...

Anyway that's me! Feel free to message me or reply if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back