hi! <3

stellaretic

GOTCHA !
first, let me just say that can't BELIEVE this screen name wasn't taken... second, my name is ashley, but most people i know call me ashmee and variations of that! <3 she/her and they/them are totally okay as far as pronouns go!

i'm a 21 year old communications major! i spend a lot of my time playing video games, roleplaying, obviously, and complaining about food i can't have in my stomach ASAP. currently, i'm really into homestuck, earthbound/mother, steven universe, the legend of zelda, kingdom hearts, cardcaptor sakura, pokemon and plenty more!! but i love Way too much media to list it all here... so hopefully that will suffice for some perspective! i'm here to meet some roleplay partners with similar interests and values, and hopefully some of those roleplay partners can be friends too!!

beyond that, i'm not sure what else i should post here.... i'm kind of bad at talking about myself, but thanks so much for reading! feel free to drop me a reply or a message! i'm shy around new people, but i like to think i climb out of my shell fast enough!! and i'm always happy to have a conversation, no matter how casual.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! There's an awesome reason we're the best at what we do! Have a look around. Don't be shy, I'm sure there's something you like. As a fellow, I can show you the ropes around here if you want me to.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a feeling that you will love it here. With all of your interests and energy, you'll find a bunch of games to get into. Welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back