Heya

Suum

Fictitious Fox
Just a friendly hi as a new person on here. Used to be heavily into forum roleplay on another site some time ago - checked back as I was feeling like trying to get back into it but alas that site is long gone, so I figured I'd give this a go.

I'll be having a look over the forums to see if anything catches my eye naturally, but would welcome any conversations about RPs or otherwise in the meantime!

On a scale of 1-10, what's the sanity level like on here?

I think I speak for all of us when I say we're very glad you chose RPN! :3 Hope ya love it here as much as I do :3

If ya need any help settling in here such as questions about the site answered, I'd be very happy indeed to halp ya :3

I daresay it sits at an 8-10 for the most part. Of course, this being a rather active forum, there's a few bad apples, but that's what our Report and Ignore functions are for ;). Overall, I'm confident you'll have little to no trouble with users here, I'd like to think we're a pretty chill bunch overall.

Happy rpin'!

Welcome to the site fren! :3
Sorry to hear about your old site, but we're happy to have you here in the Nation of Creation! As for sanity, well that depends on who you chat to xD I think we all have our loopy moments, but we're generally a fun bunch to be around :3
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions, I'll probably be lurking around the discord chat ^33^

Just a friendly hi as a new person on here. Used to be heavily into forum roleplay on another site some time ago - checked back as I was feeling like trying to get back into it but alas that site is long gone, so I figured I'd give this a go.

I'll be having a look over the forums to see if anything catches my eye naturally, but would welcome any conversations about RPs or otherwise in the meantime!

On a scale of 1-10, what's the sanity level like on here?

Welcome to the site Suum! It sucks when you lose a reliable RP source, but, that's the wonderful thing about the internet - there's always more to come. RPN is pretty consistent and great for variety. I'd say we're a 10 on the friendly scale. Sanity? I might not be the best one to judge :P

What kind of RPs take your fancy usually?

Thanks for the welcomes!

I daresay it sits at an 8-10 for the most part. Of course, this being a rather active forum, there's a few bad apples, but that's what our Report and Ignore functions are for ;). Overall, I'm confident you'll have little to no trouble with users here, I'd like to think we're a pretty chill bunch overall.

A little crazy is A-OK, so long as we're not talking the "suffocate you in your sleep" style of crazy. Whilst bad apples might not sound great, they still turn out good if baked, slow cooked or glazed. Always good to consider the options.

Welcome to the site Suum! It sucks when you lose a reliable RP source, but, that's the wonderful thing about the internet - there's always more to come. RPN is pretty consistent and great for variety. I'd say we're a 10 on the friendly scale. Sanity? I might not be the best one to judge :P

What kind of RPs take your fancy usually?

Friendly is always good, and variety is definitely welcomed.

I'm fairly open on RP archetype, but definitely more on the long-form drama-centric RP. Fantasy or non-fantasy, both are fine, but looking at the world environment then I would have to admit to be drawn to steampunk or period drama style environments.

Sure hope that fits in with the taste of others!

The sanity level here is XD

But welcome! In my experience, RPN was the greatest roleplaying site I ever tried, though do take me with a grain of salt... Nonetheless, let's hope you have an amazing time here (in fact from what I saw of you, you've already been making your share of excellent contributions, congrats!) and just let ol'senpai idea know if ya need any help! Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back