• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hey you! Yes, YOU

BethanyHawke

Hey everyone! <3

You can call me M or Marcy (my real name is Marcelline so, yuck), I'm newish here and I'm really excited to meet you all!
I am looking for an RP partner :) Currently I do MxF and FxF pairings, and I also double :) I hate one liners, and as for me, I will try to give you the same amount of text you give me.

My interests are (pleaseeee read all of them, maybe you'll find something that catches your eye:

Fandoms

Books
* Hunger Games
* Divergent
* Mortal Instruments
* Infernal Devices
* Harry Potter
* To all the boys I loved before
* John Green Books (and smiliar)
* Ken Follet Books

Movies and TV Shows
* Vampire Diaries
* Riverdale
* Insatiable
* Money Heist
* That 70's Show
* Star Wars
* Star Trek
* Lost
* Lord of the Rings
* Marvel
* The Crown
* (Please ask about others, I tend to forget!)

Games
* Overwatch
*Life is Strange
* Before the Storm
* League of Legends

Non-fandoms
* Historical RPs: Wild West | Outer Space | WW1 | Victorial | Medieval | Renaissance | Native Americans | 20's | 60's | WW2 | Futuristic | (Ask about others!)
* Non Historical Fiction: Ask me about your plots :) I am quite sure I'll love it and will 100% rp with you :)

I hope you guys reply <3

Love, Marcy

I'd be up to try a fantasy or futuristic style story! I've got about ten years writing experience and a year and a half or so of role-playing practice, so if you'd like to start a narrative together, let me know via DM! I'd love to work with you! Thank you for your time!

Well met, Bethany! As a new member of RpNation, I may not know how to use the site well, but I'll gladly do a Star Wars or Fantasy style story with you! I've had practice roleplaying on other sites, though, so I shouldn't be too lost. Let me know if you're interested! (P.S. I may not respond via PM yet- I still have the 10+ posts dilemma.)

Hey there. Names red pleasure to
Meet you. I have tons of ideas that I’d think you’d like. So ill
Send you a message

Hey M, I'm down for anything that is Marvel or Star Wars or Outer Space or Futuristic, I'm really looking to build some new OCs soon. Hit me up if you want to write impressiveempress#1055 <-- Discord

Well met, Bethany! As a new member of RpNation, I may not know how to use the site well, but I'll gladly do a Star Wars or Fantasy style story with you! I've had practice roleplaying on other sites, though, so I shouldn't be too lost. Let me know if you're interested! (P.S. I may not respond via PM yet- I still have the 10+ posts dilemma.)

Hello! ^-^ I'll shoot you a PM, if you can't reply to it please let me know :)

I'm almost embarrassed to say I really geeked out when I saw League on your list. I would be completely down to discuss plots, and Marvel as well if the former doesn't work out. I'm still new here, so I'll need you to start the PM, please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back