• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hey you! Come check me out!

BethanyHawke

Hey everyone! <3

You can call me M or Marcy (my real name is Marcelline so, yuck), I'm newish here and I'm really excited to meet you all!
I am looking for an RP partner :) Currently I do MxF and FxF pairings, and I also double :) I hate one liners, and as for me, I will try to give you the same amount of text you give me.

My interests are (pleaseeee read all of them, maybe you'll find something that catches your eye:

Fandoms

Books
* Hunger Games
* Divergent
* Mortal Instruments
* Infernal Devices
* Harry Potter
* To all the boys I loved before
* John Green Books (and smiliar)
* Ken Follet Books

Movies and TV Shows
* Vampire Diaries
* Riverdale
* Insatiable
* Money Heist
* That 70's Show
* Star Wars
* Star Trek
* Lost
* Lord of the Rings
* Marvel
* The Crown
* (Please ask about others, I tend to forget!)

Games
* Overwatch
*Life is Strange
* Before the Storm
* League of Legends
* Dragon Age

Non-fandoms
* Historical RPs: Wild West | Outer Space | WW1 | Victorial | Medieval | Renaissance | Native Americans | 20's | 60's | WW2 | Futuristic | (Ask about others!)
* Non Historical Fiction: Ask me about your plots :) I am quite sure I'll love it and will 100% rp with you :)

I hope you guys reply <3

Im interested in Life is strange/Before the storm one. Do you have a good idea for plots or any specific characters you want played

Users who are viewing this thread

Back