hey uh so i'm ree, what's up

sardonicliberal

constantly sleepy
ree- (she/her) - 19 y/o -ENFP

i used to roleplay a lot when i was younger (12-16) and i really miss it. it was always fun to make up characters and create story lines, but i just stopped for some reason. i really want to get back into roleplaying again, so if anyone's interested in starting up a long-term paragraph format role play i am so totally down. please help me out with getting back into my old favorite hobby. <3 thanks for reading (does anyone actually?)

Wowowow. Welcome to RPN! I’m sad you drifted away from roleplaying but I’m happy you followed the bread crumbs back.

Side note: We’re the same age, yay.

Hello! Welcome to RPN! I'm fairly new to the site, but I love what I've seen so far. Hope you'll enjoy your time here! ʕ•ٹ•ʔ

Wowowow. Welcome to RPN! I’m sad you drifted away from roleplaying but I’m happy you followed the bread crumbs back.

Side note: We’re the same age, yay.

i swear i thought i replied to all of these messages but only one is showing up? did you get my last reply? am i doing something wrong? ahhh

heyy welcome to the site! what kind of roleplays do you like?

Anything that focuses on plot, character archs, and world building, but genre-specific, I like supernatural roleplays (not like the show, but with aliens, witches, werewolves), dystopias, anything apocalyptic (post is great, post-post is best), science fiction, fantasy. I'm not picky

Hey there! You and I seem to not be too different. I've been doing this for years and years, however the golden days were between ages 12-16. I hope to come to this place to rekindle the flame that I've lost, and recently wanted to get back. Especially while I'm in exile from social media (I exiled myself, it got a little depressing).

Hey there! You and I seem to not be too different. I've been doing this for years and years, however the golden days were between ages 12-16. I hope to come to this place to rekindle the flame that I've lost, and recently wanted to get back. Especially while I'm in exile from social media (I exiled myself, it got a little depressing).

I'm really glad I'm not the only one trying to get back into it. If you ever want to try and start an rp, let me know!

Reads and Drools on the page. . .

Hello! Welcome to Role Play Nation!
This site is home to some really amazing writers and super friendly people. Many many people develop some great friendships here and more! Don’t be afraid to comment and jump into conversations with anyone!
Again, welcome to RPN!

I'm really glad I'm not the only one trying to get back into it. If you ever want to try and start an rp, let me know!
I would love to! My favorite type of Roleplays are slice of life ones, and I've been recently been getting hungry for a New York styled one. What are you immediate preferences?

I would love to! My favorite type of Roleplays are slice of life ones, and I've been recently been getting hungry for a New York styled one. What are you immediate preferences?
I like things that are more adventurous, but I'm still down to do a slice of life if I can make a hella toxic character that a New York lifestyle is just not working for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back