• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hey there RP friend,wanna make a RP?

DaedricSkaarj

Orc Berserker Of Light
hello everyone,im looking for somebody to make a rp,like everyone,somethings you might need to know about me:

-I am a male and i rather rp as people from my gender,we can make a pairing if you want but take note that im not a fan of yaoi

-I like any type and genre to be fair,but i do preffer specially medieval fantasy,post apocalyptic and cross overs

-most of my fandoms are from games like:Hexen,Quake,Elder Scrolls,Doom,Unreal,Warcraft,Kingdom Hearts,Jazz Jackrabbit,Rayman,Fire Emblem,S.T.A.L.K.E.R.,Fallout and the list goes on....

-even if you want to make a cross over or use the world of a game or anime series i am not abig fun or know much,go ahead,i dont mind

-since this is my first time on a rp here,take note that i want to do it on pm,you can pm me or just say it here if you got any interest

-i mostly can rp on weekends,since school have been abit of a...well....bastard on the weeks,but friday and saturday are my best days to rp

-and last but not least,i dont have the best grammar...sooo...bear with me 
(ik i shouldnt do this but....) *Bump* soo.....anyone intersted?

I'm interested.

Would you like to do a medieval or apocalypse type one?

hello everyone,im looking for somebody to make a rp,like everyone,somethings you might need to know about me:

-I am a male and i rather rp as people from my gender,we can make a pairing if you want but take note that im not a fan of yaoi

-I like any type and genre to be fair,but i do preffer specially medieval fantasy,post apocalyptic and cross overs

-most of my fandoms are from games like:Hexen,Quake,Elder Scrolls,Doom,Unreal,Warcraft,Kingdom Hearts,Jazz Jackrabbit,Rayman,Fire Emblem,S.T.A.L.K.E.R.,Fallout and the list goes on....

-even if you want to make a cross over or use the world of a game or anime series i am not abig fun or know much,go ahead,i dont mind

-since this is my first time on a rp here,take note that i want to do it on pm,you can pm me or just say it here if you got any interest

-i mostly can rp on weekends,since school have been abit of a...well....bastard on the weeks,but friday and saturday are my best days to rp

-and last but not least,i dont have the best grammar...sooo...bear with me 
(ik i shouldnt do this but....) *Bump* soo.....anyone intersted?
I wouldn't mind a medieval roleplay with magic and stuff if that is fine with you.

Sounds good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back