• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

hey there, how you doin~

Du Pain

the neighborhood ghost
hello hello hello

I am back

Back again

After drowning in the sea of death that is midterms and losing my password, I have found my way back here! I'm trying to get back into the swing of things, so here goes!

---

Soooo, about me. I'm a 16 year old girl trying to get through high school in the U.S. of A. I live in New England, so my timezone is EST, and I am a very busy person. I won't be on all the time, considering I have sports, school, art, and learning the guitar, but I'll try to be on whenever I'm free. Usually that means once a day, sometimes more, and I'll let you know if I'm going to be away any longer.

I also like to get to know people when I rp. It feels too impersonal otherwise :\

---

Okay okay, enough about me. I'm guessing you didn't come here for me, so let's get on to what we all want right now; the roleplays.

Some starting things:

• I prefer to rp in a thread. I can rp in a pm, but it's not something I exactly enjoy :(

• I'd really prefer if we could each try to write at least a few paragraphs each. I'm not a big fan of one-liners, but I understand if you can always think up a lot of words. It happens to me all the time

• I usually like to rp male characters, despite being a girl. I'm not sure why, it's just always been that way, but I can rp others too

• For pairings, I'm really big on doing lgbtq characters. I'm obviously able to rp straight couples, but I always like rping lgbtq characters better. In fact, I'm mainly asking for that in these rps

• Regarding that, I mainly rp m/m pairings, but I'm cool with others too of course, which means if you'd really rather rp female or non binary characters then I'm all for that! But I will say that I usually won't want to rp an extremely dominant character all the time, as I'm not exactly a dominant person irl, but I'm not saying I like excessively weak characters too. I like it somewhere in. The middle I suppose. If you like established "positions" then I'm not sure how that's going to go. I would rather have them both be more or less dominant at times, since that makes more sense to me

• Of course we have rules to uphold, so I'm not doing anything sexual. I wouldn't exactly be comfortable with that anyway. Sorry. :\

So yes, now that you know that, on to the rps!

---

I current only have a few general ideas for an rp, but I'm definitely going to be adding on when I get more ideas! So without further ado, here you go:

(Bold is my preferred role, ***asterisks show current cravings)

1) Character A has recently moved into their new home, and is (un)pleasantly surprised to find out it is haunted by an extremely sassy ghost. Hilarity ensues.

2) Character A lives with their younger sibling, mother, and sickly aunt. Because of the struggles at home, they've lost all sense of awe and wonder. Everything is dull for them, and after getting especially pissed off at their family one night, goes off into the nearby forest to have some alone time. The thing is, they didn't realize the forest was said to be extremely haunted. They get lost, and after some particularly scary moments, ends up meeting a kind forest spirit/guardian and forms an unlikely friendship (or more) in the time they're there. And along the way, they may just begin to remember what wonder really was.

Other general ideas I'm cool with (I may elaborate on a plot another time):

Prince x Knight/Servant

Pirate x Captured Royalty

Vampire x Human

Athlete x Rival Athlete

Artist x Jock (high school) **

Roommate x Roommate

High School Actors

Some fandoms I'm into are (I only will do these with OCs):

Pokemon (only the games) ***

Harvest Moon *******

Ib (not as well versed on this one, but I like it)

---

So, that's all I have to say, so if you have any interests then please let me know! I hope to rp with you! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
@WakeUpCrono Of course, just shoot me a pm and we can work out the details :) If you can't pm yet or anything, I'd be more than happy to pm you instead

yknow, it's been a while so I'm gonna bump this since I'm hoping to come back to rping now. I may add a historical plot and/or a fantasy one, so keep watch~

Hello :D  

If you're still searching, I'm curious if romance is required or if platonic relationships are alright.

Hope to hear from you! 

@StoneWolf18 (sorry, just saw your message) romance is very much preferred, but not required. I typically do group rps when I'm looking for more platonic relationships than romantic ones though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back