Advice/Help Hey there :3

Elileo95

Magic Eight Ball
Looking for some advice - im rather new to the world of RP-ing, and do mostly long-pharagraphs and fandoms.
Any general advice from the more experienced players out there for a newbie like me?
Thx in advance!

I think you should be more specific about the advice you are looking for. It’s good in general to be able to identify strengths and weaknesses so it’s easier to prioritize areas of your skill that need improvement. Plus, roleplaying is a subjective activity. Each role player values different skills. For example, some role players do not view long paragraph writing as a positive trait to have. So, take a moment, and consider a list of things that you want to become better at and how you want those improvements to benefit your roleplaying.

I think you should be more specific about the advice you are looking for. It’s good in general to be able to identify strengths and weaknesses so it’s easier to prioritize areas of your skill that need improvement. Plus, roleplaying is a subjective activity. Each role player values different skills. For example, some role players do not view long paragraph writing as a positive trait to have. So, take a moment, and consider a list of things that you want to become better at and how you want those improvements to benefit your roleplaying.

You are right; this is just such a huge place, and i really dont know where to start :3
I guess its smart to inform others, also of my own preferences, so they know what to expect if they choose to rp with me :)
And yeah, thats a good idea! :D I think i will include it in my profile information :)

Are you wanting advice on how to find a roleplay?

We have 1x1s (which is a roleplay between you and one other person)

We have groups (name is self explanatory, it’s a roleplay with a group of people)

There are others but those are the two most common types.

I recommend making use of the filters when searching as it will help you narrow down the interest checks to things that interest you

If you need some help navigating the site, I recommend checking this guide:

It explains where to look for what kind of roleplays and gives basic tips on how to look for rp.

Are you wanting advice on how to find a roleplay?

We have 1x1s (which is a roleplay between you and one other person)

We have groups (name is self explanatory, it’s a roleplay with a group of people)

There are others but those are the two most common types.

I recommend making use of the filters when searching as it will help you narrow down the interest checks to things that interest you

Thank you so much, i am quite unfamiliar with the layout and design XD
and yes, the filters makes it a lot easier :D <3
Thank you for the input :)

If you need some help navigating the site, I recommend checking this guide:

It explains where to look for what kind of roleplays and gives basic tips on how to look for rp.

Thanks a lot, i will definently be checking out that guide :D <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back