• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hey Hey You You I Just Want to Roleplay

Interstellar Bun

Buns In Space
Hi there! You can call me Missy!
I have a few awesome RP partners already but I'm always in the market to make a few new friends and start up some cool new stories.

About me
  • I tend to do para or multi para, but I’m a quality over quantity person and let’s face it, one on one dialogue scenes don’t need ten paragraphs a piece.
  • I'm busy, but I'll reply at least once a day.
  • I'll write as either men or women. They're really just the same and swapping the mindset isn't hard.
  • Romance isn't necessary and it must be a subplot. My threads need meat to them.
  • I also really, really love a good slow burn.
  • F/F or F/M only.
  • I love writing Canon characters. If you have a favorite please ask and I'll see if I can fit the role!
  • I tend to write characters that are 21+
  • I will not write age gaps.
  • I will not write slavery plots
  • I will not write pre-defined pairings.
  • I will not carry the plot all on my own
  • I don't do css or fancy formatting. I work with stuff like that at work, I don't want to do it for my hobby. If you want to, though, that's totally cool.
  • I will, however, cry with you about our eggs all you want in OOC chatter and will likely draw them if I get invested enough.

"But Missy", you might say, "that's all real swell, but what do you want to write?"

Well here are my fandoms!
I love original characters and oc/canon is a secret love of mine. I’ll gladly write canon characters for you if you’re willing to write them for me. However I also love fandoms as a jumping off point.
——-
  • The Elder Scrolls (Oblivion/Skyrim)
  • Vampire: the Masquerade
  • Fallout (4, New Vegas, or just the general setting)
  • Mass Effect (original trilogy)
  • Dragon Age: Origins/Inquisition
  • The Wolf Among Us (the video game, not the comic series)
  • Guardians of the Galaxy (yes I know it's MCU but shhhhhh)

Don’t like fandom? No worries, I have original themes I like too! Much like:
——
  • Western
  • Urban fantasy
  • Noir
  • Mystery
  • Post apocalyptic
  • Historical (1800s-1960s)
And you can mix and match those any way you please! Want a western fantasy? Sounds great!
---
Want some plots? I hate to make them too restrictive but here are a few jumping off points!

It's hard to leave behind who you were, the past is something that clings to you like an illness. Still, that doesn't stop everyone from trying to begin again. Set in the late 1800s, Character A is looking to leave behind whatever their past means to them and start a new life. With a new goal and a new name under their belt, they end up crossing roads with Character B and ends up signing on (or being signed on) to work for their family's ranch. However, peace is hard to keep when the past continues to nip at your heels.
A fire began in the middle of the night, bringing down a home and burning the family in it alive. The bodies were found in a circle on the ground, odd, but the police chalked it up to an accident. The lone survivor, Character A, was supposed to arrive at their parent's home for that night but, due to various reasons, couldn't make it. Looking for answers and finding no help among the police they turn to Character B, a private detective who needs the cash to pay off their own debts before things take a turn for the worse. Setting: Undetermined
Character A and Character B have never met, and yet, they find themselves drawn together when two of their loved ones go missing and their individual investigations lead them down the same path. Chasing after an unknown group is hard, why not do it together? Setting: Undetermined.
Disclaimer: This is incredibly specific and I'm so sorry. This is also the only age-gap nonsense I'll indulge if it comes to that.
In a world of cameras and cell phones it's hard to imagine any secrets can be kept, and yet, the waking world still has no idea what lurks in the darkness. Character A is an ancient vampire, the curse having deformed them into a lanky monstrous creature with a gnarled maw of sharp teeth and stretched flesh as though they were mummified while still alive. They live a secluded life outside of a major city, coming in or sending their ghoul to lure young women back to feed on them. Even among the other vampires, Character A is a dangerous mystery with far too many strings for them to pull like a puppeteer. No one knows what to make of this monster and with all the whispers that surround them it's hard to imagine them as anything other than a heartless power hungry creature, and while that's true, it's Character B that finds out there's still humanity tucked deep within.
Perhaps character B is just looking for a place to stay when their car breaks down on a rainy night, perhaps they're running from something worse, perhaps they're a victim who woke too soon, but they find themselves within The Estate and meet Character A. Do they run? Tell the world? That's up for you to decide.
Character A is a park ranger at a national park. Character B is a new hire and Character A's new partner. Things are fine and dandy for the first few weeks, consisting mostly of normal patrols and making sure kids pick up after themselves. Things take a different turn, however, when a large creature is spotted lurking in the shadows. Everyone is convinced it's just a bear but Character A knows better. They've been at this long enough to know that cryptids are more than just stories, and it's the job of the park rangers to keep them from causing harm no matter the cost.
So with all of that out of the way, if you’d like to get in contact leave a message here and I’ll PM you or PM me and we can get to chatting!

Last edited:
omg. sorry to dig up an older thread but -- i think we used to have an oblivion roleplay on here? anyway if you're still looking or just see this and want to hit me up, feel free to shoot me a message sometime! ❤ i loved our roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back