• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hey Guys.<3 (=

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I have a million posts floating around yet my inbox is obnoxiously dry. Soo, here I am!!!!~~~

• I'm a nice girl. (Mostly. Haa.) Come at me with plots, ideas, or just conversations.
  • I reply multiple times a day, I live in New York. Noo, not the fancy city but a low key town in the middle of no place.
  • I follow the sites rules, and I hope to expect the same from you.
  • I love, love long term, detail stories. (Wanna see how much I can write? Challenge me!) I try to do my best to match my partners responses.
  • I don't use face claims, or anime people. Use your imagination and shove those details into your paragraphs! I also can't stand cs.
I do a terrible absolute terrible job of writing as a male. I know, practice makes perfect yet for now I'd like to stick to what I know. So yes I'm looking for a male counterpart or even a female!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
• so here she is;;; below you'll find my o/c. I've written tons and tons of posts yet, people seem to get bored of where their characters and mine seemed to be headed. Sooo, I'll leave everything about her and you can tell me where you think she should go! ;3

----Elaine.
Elaine is 21, living in a small town her whole life, she moved to the city to get away from home. To get away mostly from both of her parents who well, aren't the greatest people. She loves the color dark green, and hearing people's laughter. She believes in love, her one goal in life is to be a good wife if that day ever comes. She's genuinely one of the last few young girls in the area, who might still believe in the idea of love. A lover of books, has led her to believe there's good in everything and the belief in fairytales. <3 Standing about 5'1 she has curly brown hair and blue eyes, her olive tanned skin contrasts from her usual outfit of jeans and a tshirt.
~~~~~~~~~

So there she is!! Below is a few other things. Like the type of companion I think would suit her best!

I'm thinking a complete opposite of Elaine. Someone who takes risks, someone who has nothing or maybe everything to lose for loving someone like her. (Yes, romance. Get over it.)

I love modern stories, or modern fantasies. **

~~~~~~~Thank you so much for reading all of that!! <3 Hopefully anyway, you did. If you didn't your losss. Anywhoo, just send me a message!!!<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back