• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hey gals and guys looking for a roleplay partner (redo)

Lil Demon

Purple demon/ little one/ baby girl
Hey im looking for a roleplaying partner who won't lose faith in me. Im also looking for one that can write a few sentences not a paragraph cause sometimes i can't write a whole paragraph. Also I don't want one who feels like they can't speak the truth about my roleplaying skills, please speak your mind to me i hate people who lie. I mostly do romance and lgbtq roleplays and I hope my my partner does too. Im on only mon-fri if my life lets me i might be on sat-sun if my life lets me do that. The times im on is 8:00 am to 4:30 thats when i mostly do my roleplaying. I do not care for the gender or age just pleae bring your A game to my roleplays hope you like to chat! -Lil Demon <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back