Hey all!

hegemonet

Hi all! I'm a college student, tea-drinker, amateur cook, and a big enough TV geek to major in writing, directing, and producing for TV. I've done three or four RPs before, but only with a small group of friends, so I'm relatively new at this. I love building interesting new worlds and developing messed-up, conniving plots – they make the Slytherin in me rub its hands together and cackle. I'm hoping to expand more into the ~world of RP~ and meet new people, so feel free to hit me up if we've got interests in common!

Genres: Supernatural, fantasy, sci-fi, modern, occasionally horror

Books: Harry Potter. I am a huge Harry Potter nerd and a badass in HP trivia contests. I prefer Marauder's Era and Golden Trio stuff.

TV shows: Sherlock, Hannibal, Doctor Who

Nah: Romance. Romantic subplots are fine, but I'm not a fan of romance as the main point of the story.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Last edited:
AtaraxiaFrost AtaraxiaFrost
Same! Hit me up if you've got any ideas bouncing around. :)

Elise Ebele Elise Ebele
Cool! It's really nice how those two fandoms seem to go hand-in-hand. Though I'm glad Moffat is taking off from Doctor Who – that show needs a breather from him, haha.

Hi all! I'm a college student, tea-drinker, amateur cook, and a big enough TV geek to major in writing, directing, and producing for TV. I've done three or four RPs before, but only with a small group of friends, so I'm relatively new at this. I love building interesting new worlds and developing messed-up, conniving plots – they make the Slytherin in me rub its hands together and cackle. I'm hoping to expand more into the ~world of RP~ and meet new people, so feel free to hit me up if we've got interests in common!

Genres: Supernatural, fantasy, sci-fi, modern, occasionally horror

Books: Harry Potter. I am a huge Harry Potter nerd and a badass in HP trivia contests. I prefer Marauder's Era and Golden Trio stuff.

TV shows: Sherlock, Hannibal, Doctor Who

Nah: Romance. Romantic subplots are fine, but I'm not a fan of romance as the main point of the story.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

I need an HP trivia friend. XD

Hey, huge HP fan here too! It'd be awesome to set up a Discord server or something for the Golden Trio era (plus OCs maybe?) if you're ever interested! Might I mention I'm a Slytherin myself?

Welcome! Your intro was pretty thorough so I shall merely wish you the best and plenty of rps to write about!

Welcome to RPN! I hope you find what will excel you here, as there are so many amazing writers and people here. I’m sure you will make great friendships and partnerships here!
Also I must say, the Owner and Admins are all amazing people and there are plenty of helpers afoot!
Again Welcome to RPN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back