• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hex DnD 3.5

Brumock

Knight
Looking for a small group of players who doesn't mind a completely new DM.

The will be no clear goal to this campaign and its rough and unforgiving.

Anyone interested please leave a message with a prefered class.

Well imma dive into some of the story now as in there is none you and who ever else with awake in an unknown world the only thing you really know is your innate abilities and your name... this being said there a personal story for everyone and as such learning your entire life story sorta is the end game id say? as it would mean you'd truly know what happened to you and then you actually be able to die for good... people don't really die here until the knew how they died in there past life back on earth (more story...)

tl:dr, you died on earth and your now here on hex you know nothing about this place and you slowly remember who you are either through dreams or actions

Well considering i'm new to just about all of this and level one if that does seem impossible then three maybe four, and i guess it'll be 25ish point buy

Oh and something to note there isnt really any "Gods" its more like groups of extraordinary people with extraordinary powers or skills
there are four groups to "follow"
Tonberry - fighting
Foxhound - Crafts and Gratheres, like mining and logging and such
The Guild - Peacekeepers and people so see war's end when conditions are meet
Sayseers - A medical group who tend to people that are ... how we say not well off. they also provide shelter and food to these people

I'm alright with 1st level. Since you're new to this, will you only allow content from the System Reference Document? Also, what's our starting wealth?

You wont be having any form of currency that is to say yet as for SRD most likely just basic rules if you wanna work something custom please ask me on discord or something i can talk easier on there i will put together a starting package for everyone via "plot" as in someone will probably be there waiting for you to respond "gain consciousness" whether they're friendly or not really depends on how i feel at the moment but it'll be easy to gather starter gear and you wont really have to worry about carry limits and such and if you don't like the things you get ill very quickly bring you all into a town more than likely or by some place of trade or ruins oh and one more thing that's probably really important the world of Hex works off of land drops... errr well that would be best explained in game

I'd go on the RpNation Discord server, but I've run into a bug that I can't resolve until I get past the 10+ post requirement. Once I get past it, I can send an Admin a message to resolve it. If you want to directly contact me on Discord, my username is Eldritch Abomination#4360.

I'd go on the RpNation Discord server, but I've run into a bug that I can't resolve until I get past the 10+ post requirement. Once I get past it, I can send an Admin a message to resolve it. If you want to directly contact me on Discord, my username is Eldritch Abomination#4360.
Oh hey sorry I was busy yesterday ill talk to you today when I get off work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back