• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hetalia - Spamano - Rp interest check!

mochimochi

Hello to everyone!

I'm a fanfic writer, and have been rp-ing for over 10 years at this point, and I've recently been sucked back into hetalia - and certainly spamano - over the past few months! (seems no matter how much time passes - I'll always be stuck in this fandom haha)

I'm wondering if anyone on here would like to do a spamano rp 1x1?

My preferences for rp are usually long form, third person PoV kind of stuff. Paragraphs at the very least! I'm a fanfic writer of some pretty long winded stuff so I'd love to be able to write something deep, and fun with someone, bounce ideas off of and everything!

AU's would be preferable - although some historical stuff would be fun to do also!

Some preferences re genres etc:
- Angst, but an overall happy ending (arguments, tempers, deep intense human emotions are always so fun to write about!)
- Not fussed either way about gore or any kind of depressing topics etc - if its done with respect, you can have a lot of fun writing this kind of stuff!
- I'm more comfortable rp-ing as Romano - but honestly I'm so excited about getting back into rps and I'd be happy to be Spain also!
- I'm generally interested in complexities of characters, like Spain - exploring their darker sides, thoughts, going past that happy-go-lucky appearance etc

Honestly other than that - I'm very much down for most things!

Just feel free to drop me a message or reply on here if you're interested! (Or even a fan of spamano - I'd love to get to know the fandom more again!)

**No minors**

Hello, is this still open? I would love to rp Spain for you! I enjoy writing multiple paragraphs as well and I've been rp-ing hetalia since 2014 LOL. It's crept back on me too plus I haven't rp since last year because of classes but now I seem to have some free time and I want to get back into it. I am 20 years old! Do you prefer to rp on this site or off-site?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back