• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hetalia Fantasy!Kingdom!AU

Do you accept Ocs?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Depends... (explain yourself)

• Total voters

Bunnykiss

I'm looking for four people who are willing to join this role-play:

It was ancient tradition for a princess to be betrothed at birth. In the Crusia Kingdom, three sisters grew up knowing that they would be married off to total strangers. The eldest sister would live with her husband in his kingdom. The middle princess would marry and rule with her betrothed at her uncle’s kingdom, and the youngest would inherit the Crusia Kingdom. Now, these poor girls had no idea who they were being married off to, and, as you could imagine, love is something that is vital in a relationship. Without it, you just have two people living together; nothing more; nothing special. These three, strange princes each came from their own kingdoms. Their parents had made an agreement with the king and queen of Crusia that one son from each kingdom would marry a princess. I’m sure the princes and princesses had similar ideas about the arranged marriage… Maybe it would go well…or maybe not.

I'm looking for two females and two males. You can role-play as anyone, 2p’s and fem 2p’s. I have some preferences about role-play styles, but we can discuss that later. Oc’s maybe depending on the opinions of the others who join. The age of the country will define the age of the character. For example, England would be older than America, and China would be older than them both. No ship hating. Please, it’s rude. We’ll sort out the ships later, but for now…let's wait. The link is: Chatzy - Fantasy!Kingdom!Hetalia Au . And the password…well…I’ll tell you if you want to join.

Also, first come first serve.

That or whoever makes me laugh will get a guaranteed spot.

Time limit is six hours, then this interest check goes poof!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back