• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes Will Fall [IC]

F68D3BC8-98A5-48B1-988F-4BEE4B1D873E.jpeg
Acme’s grin slowly relaxed until it was the simple toothy smile again. She giggled to herself, as if the attempted assault was merely a funny joke. “Oh I hope you’re right, because I just love making new pals!”

Before she could say anything else, she felt a force pull her away. The sudden pull caused her body to move but not her eyes. The two seemed to float in place before the jolt finally caught up with them. Now she was with a younger girl, a child, and a masked boy. Her eye sockets were pure black with tethers to her eyes following close behind. They shot forward, one landing atop the girl’s head and another at the masked boy’s feet. Acme stuck out her tongue, pulling on it as the eyes retracted back into her skull. She flew back from whip lash and then said the simple words. “Howdy!” Barely fazed by the horror show that had happened just now.

BriiAngelic BriiAngelic K KodomoYamiya August August
Clockwork Psycho
“Oh, I’m here for the villains. I have a name but I never exhange on the first meet up. For now, call me Clockwork Psycho, or Clockwork for short.” She extender her hand to shake the other woman’s. However, she stopped midway and pulled back. “Sorry, too forward of me I know.” Who talked like this? It was like she was straight from the Victorian area or born with a golden spoon in her mouth.

“I heard this was hard to get into, surprised I got in it at all. So, tell me, how did you?” This was her ice breaker, her way of getting to know a...“friend.” She put her hands behind her back, puffing her chest as if to make herself look more formal or possibly bolder.

Royally Rose Royally Rose

Zeus || Saint
Pier 35 - Brickred Street

• Zeus couldn't help but give the beaut a friendly mischievous smile. Ah yes, it was times like these where he was glad he could do what he could do. Sit back and watch Saint squirm under a unexpected, possibly harmless, surprise. As Titzilla turned her attention back to his friend, Zeus turned his attention towards his surroundings.

He recognized a kid, a really short one who seemed to radiate a sense of innocence that seemed even stranger from his strangely weird greeting. Initially, Zeus had intended to respond but he was cut short when he saw what followed bunny boy. A big ass snek. When he saw King Cobra, he paused entirely and then rubbed his eyes with the heel of his palms to make sure he wasn't seeing things..

Nope, still there. Zeus couldn't believe it. A big ass, giant ass, snek. He wanted to walk over there and give the guy a gentle poke- make sure this was real and not some illusion one of their silent watchers was casting to trick them but hearing a giggle made him turn his attention back to Titzilla and his pal.

Faced with a conundrum of touching a snake and staying with the hotty, Zeus fumbled with two choices. On one hand, there was a hot drunk chick, on the other- there was a big ass snek.

Absentmindedly he rubbed his face guard in thought. Boobs? or snake version of Cobra from G.I. Joe? Boobs orrrr snake? "Hmmm.....Man this is a tough one!" he hissed with a hint of a little frustration.

Glancing back at the drunk who was now slowly gliding to the ground, Zeus looked back at the Snek and decided Boobs had won this round today, at least for now. And turned his attention back to the hot drunk and his friend.

Mentions: JustaDudeNamedKyle JustaDudeNamedKyle August August
    Interactions: Elenion Aura Elenion Aura

Kon Tract

Kon delayed for a long time before finally slithering the warehouse because in truth... he was scared. He has made many an enemy over his time and entering into a hot spot of criminals seemed like a terrible idea.However his curiosity and lust for bettering himself won over as he slid into place behind Lunis, significantly larger than his companion. "now then... I ssssssee nobody who wantsssss me dead yet... I ssssuppossssse I can ssssstay" He says in his deep reptilian voice in what is obviously his second language. Kon straightens up to his full height as his eye's assess the room before sighing. "no old friendsss yet, would anyone care for a drink and some cardsss while we wait?" he turns to Lunis briefly before speaking in some guttural language that no one other than the two of them can currently understand "I ssssssuppossssse that I made you a promisssssse my little curiosssssssity... Once we have more playersss I will teach you cardsss."

August August

Carbon Dragon.png

Alan || Carbon Dragon

Alan saw Acme get dragged away by someone with telekinesis, seeing that her eyes stayed for a bit before being dragged back. He turned his head towards where she was dragged off, to see a young girl excitedly blabbing on about something. He then turned his head towards the man with the old computer screen for a head, or at least a mask of some kind. He had noticed that there were many others arriving at the warehouse, and they all started to converse with one another. He wouldn't mind too much if someone went up to him, but Alan himself won't be starting a conversation with anyone unless it was the person who gathered him and the others.

The man wearing the computer as a head seemed to fit the bill, he did have an entourage around him of sorts. Before walking up Alan scanned the room and all of it's occupants that had showed up and added them to his combat system for later radar usage. He then finally approached the man, giving he and himself a respectable distance between one another. "Since everyone else here is having a conversation, I hope you don't mind if I talk with you a bit." He said lifting bobbing his head towards some groups of people talking. "So am I correct to presume that you sent us this letter?" He asked facing his full helmet towards the man.
B BlueClover

Last edited:
While not so noticeable from afar, it became apparent just how tall the giant was - compared to her tiny self, at least. She was forced to crane her neck in order to look at his, or rather, his mask. Tall, well built, and more than likely to be strong. He possessed most of the qualities a top tier husbando meat shield should have. She could definitely make use of him, should worst come to worst, which was actually quite likely considering the nature of villains. Quite unfortunately, here was also the risk of her being used as a meat shield as well.

Faelynn was busy silently judging the giant when he replied, introducing himself as "Omega." It rang a bell, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. Either way, she hoped he wouldn't turn out to be the omega of this pack of villains. That would decrease his value as a shield, while also making the effort of getting closer to him less worth it. High quality shields were simply the best.

It was pretty obvious what the giant thought of the midget based on his words, not that she minded. Getting underestimated was a blessing in disguise. The more others looked down on her and undermined her capabilities, the less prepared they'll be when she hits from behind. It fae-ntly annoyed the shapeshifter that everyone was naturally much taller than her, but she knew that size didn't matter, it's how you used it. Small, concealable weapons were excellent for backstabbing, and could finish quickly if it hit a vital spot.

Faelynn stared at Omega with evident confusion for a moment, before giggling at his remark. "I don't know if I should be flattered or offended. I'm in my twenties, you know!" She said with amusement, a smirk on her face. "Ah, and sorry about that. Just a harmless little joke. You probably prefer more mature women." It was all an act, of course, though she did feel some amusement from the man's reaction to her 'seduction attempt.' She could shapeshift to make herself look taller and/or older but she had no intention of revealing her powers just yet. Hence the reason why she mentally cheered - yes, cheered, not facepalmed - when one of the villains demonstrated their powers nearby.

The naïve and reckless were in equal parts troublesome and easy to handle. Now all the others knew what the little girl was capable of, to some extent. This minor distraction also made her notice a few familiar faces, most notably, the Red Comet, or Acme Girl. The perfect meat shield other than civilians and children. "Hey, Omega~ There's lots of interesting people here, don't you think?" She said offhandedly. Although her gaze was now locked on the love child of Flippy and the Tasmanian Devil, she still had her guard up against Omega.

Roxasarass Roxasarass

Euclid G. Hawthorne
The Omega

Though he may take another's life without much hesitation, and even consume their flesh without a single hint of reluctance when he does, he doesn't indulge in necrophilia. He's thought about it, as tempting as it may be when he's finished taking their life and cleaning all the blood and shit and piss they release when dead, but he hasn't. And will never will, he's already sunken enough down this downward spiral of a rabbit hole after all. The act of fucking an already decomposing and dead body was one he considered to be much worse than consuming their flesh, it was plain disgusting in his opinion. Even when he already does what he does.

Small children no less? Vile, it was. The stories that he's heard of other cannibals that have done such things, he never liked the first time and never will. He only took how they cooked their victims, and that was about it from the stories he'd attained. He had standards, and he also doesn't know why he's suddenly thinking about this stuff. It was probably the seduction attempt that Ms. Kitty Kitkat Bar, or just the normal human thought process that would often lead him thinking about this and that at random. Switching from thoughts regarding cooking then meat, then love, then so forth.

Anyways, onto the topic at hand. ...This.
"You're in your twenties huh? I find that hard to believe, but alright. Early, mid, or late?" He's heard of the phrase saying it's rude to ask a woman their age, but he honestly didn't care. He found it to be a rather stupid thing, but people were people. And they can be rather unpredictable, they've started wars over stupid things yet have done so many great things throughout history after all. Though she may be well over age, or just blatantly lying, with a height like her's it would most likely be rather easy to sneak around and get away with a lot of things through lying. Maybe that was what she did as a villain.

The Omega certainly didn't know much about any villain named Kitty or Kitkat, and was the same with every one here. Apart from occasional news stories he'd hear or read on the newspaper, he honestly didn't know much about anyone here. And he doubted anyone else knew each other too, apart from the one that brought them here that is. Whoever it is. Most likely the guy with a Macintosh for a head, though it could be anyone of them.
"I can't exactly deny that claim," he said in response to the liking more mature girls comment. They had their charm, but he had a sort of preference for more innocent girls. Which meant nobody here was most likely gonna be for him, though all things change and he was subject to that as well.

Then his attention was brought to what appeared to be a demonstration of someone's powers, and it was one of the few villain's here he did recognize from the news. Acme Girl, that gal who once was a hero before but now isn't for some reason he didn't give a care about.
"There are a lot of rather interesting people here, yes. It's a gathering of villainous and evil people, each with their special achievements and powers. Each of them being interesting in their own way was a given. Though it looks more like some shitty costume party to me right now." But he couldn't exactly judge them, he himself was wearing a 1920's inspired costume and a stupid mask after all. Equally shitty as they all were in costumes.

Tags: Ashol Ashol

As Bear looked around, everyone seemed to get in groups and chat. It felt like high school again. He smiled as he looked around and felt included and important but at the same time no one talked to him. He didn't care to talk to some of these people. They looked weak, useless, like a pawn he looked at them like pieces of junk and shook his head. He sighed and walked over to a wall where he sat down and got on his phone.
He got on some apps and pretended to text so he'd at least look like he was an important person. Every once and a while he'd look up and glance at people, he was trying to distinguish if anyone was popular or maybe more confident then usual. He spotted one man with black eye liner on and smirked, he was confident as hell with that stuff on but Bear wasn't going to talk to him as he's never seen a guy with that stuff on.

The PaladinSeaside Docks

gabriel_the_9th___lms___by_danluvisiart-d5w5m4x.jpg
A small puff of smoke gently billowed skyward from the black-clad figure resting atop the cargo container. The armored man sat with one leg dangling over the edge with the other propping up his arm. A cigarette was slipped through a small hole in his helmet, the small glow of the narcotic being the only thing revealing his position in the darkness.

He hadn't been there that long. Just long enough to watch a few interesting characters make their way into the warehouse. The fact that he wasn't the only armored one there rubbed him the wrong way. Mainly due to the fact that the other guy's armor seemed far newer and far more advanced than his. He was use to using whatever he needed and it wasn't as if he disliked his equipment, even with all the action he'd been through Bright made sure it was kept in working order. He just didn't enjoy running across those who stepped on his toes. And people who relied on suits of armor always did.

Another puff of smoke filtered it's way out of the holes in his helmet as looked down at the piece of paper he was gently twirling in his fingers. Sure he wasn't the most obscure villain out there but it wasn't like he'd ever put himself in a position to be invited to some league of villains. Truth be told he had the mind to simply ignore the whole thing. Would have done exactly that had his compatriots not also received similar summons. Plus, it wasn't like these 'Anarchists' goals were that far off his own.

With yet another puff he crumbled up on the paper and cast is aside while getting to his feet. He brought his fingers up to pluck the near-exhausted cigarette from his lips so that it might join the invitation. "May as well get on with it." With that said the holes in his visor sealed and he took a step forward to drop off the container, landing with as much grace as one could expect from a large armored man before making his way towards the warehouse.

He'd seen enough people enter to know any thought of it being an ambush was non-existent. Unless they planned to spring it after everyone had arrived, but that's a bridge to jump off at a later date. Once outside the well-used door he paused. For a brief moment he debated if he should wait for Bright to finish whatever it was she was off doing. Go in as a team. This thought was quickly thrown out of his mind with a small shake of his head. If things did go sour he didn't need Bright in there with everyone. He was even a little tempted to have Doc stay out for that very reason. But the guy could look after himself.

So without further ado he opened the door and made his way into the warehouse. His eyes scanned over the assembled villains. Many had arrived before he had taken up his perch with most of them already breaking off to converse along the walls like schoolkids. They even had actual kids, for that matter. This seemed less like some league of villains and more like some social gathering. If it wasn't for some of the more noteworthy individuals, like the big lizard standing near the entrance, he might have figured he had the wrong place. Well, whatever, he made his way from the door and made his way further into the warehouse. While everyone picked spots along the wall he simply found a nice spot where he could keep an eye on the assortment of villains.

Seaside Warehouse
Mentions: simj26 simj26 The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit

Part 2: Cigarette Daydreams

A few hours earlier...​

The ash tray felt cool against his bare stomach. Beau took a long drag off of his cigarette, letting the smoke roll out of the corners of his mouth. Right now the room was spinning on a peculiar axis, and a smell like iron invaded his lungs. The only sound had to be the air conditioner, a measly wall unit humming nonchalantly in the corner that, if he listened long enough, didn't sound like anything at all. It had watched the whole thing. Beau wondered if it had enjoyed the show.

"Phew."​

Beau ashed the dead end of his cigarette into the tray, setting it down in a notch at the rim before transferring the whole ordeal to an end-table beside the bed. The knocking at the door added a new sound to the air conditioner's hum, rousing Beau to action. He swung his legs around 'til they dangled off the bed, delighting in the last, brief moments of post-coital bliss before he had to do things again. Beau tilted his head at the huddled mass beside him, nudging it gingerly with his bare feet.

"Was that as good for you as it was for me?"​

His partners didn't answer. Of course they didn't. Corpses can't speak. Though even Beau had to admit they looked sweet together like that, all tangled up in each other's arms on the floor of the hotel's bedroom. Enough of that, now. Slipping on a fuzzy white bathrobe to clothe his nakedness, Beau shuffled toward the door to the tempo of the increasingly impatient rapping at the door.

"Hello...? Oh! Room service's here. Nice."​

"Ah, I came home and found it in my mail box. Pretty creepy, huh? Wonder how they got my address, anyway..." Beau answered after a pause that might've been too long. It wasn't his fault. He'd been pretty deep in thought when the girl asked. The warehouse was filling up, but Beau didn't really notice, because Beau didn't really care. 'Til she did. Only then did Beau take note of the crowd that'd accumulated.

"Huh, think they all got letters, too?" He asked just to let himself be heard, giving the room a halfhearted once-over. This girl was his focus, now. Nobody else mattered in that moment. He wanted to learn more about her. He wanted to learn everything there was to know. Speaking of which... "Sorry! Where are my manner? My name's Beau. What's yours?" Like tendrils in the dark, Beau's influence was reaching out, spreading like a cancer, enveloping his prey like a vice.

tumblr_ozhtyi1H3K1vtixifo1_1280.jpg

Soon you'll be mine.​
Tags: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

Screen_Shot_2017-11-28_at_4.07.13_PM.png

There were lots of people in the warehouse, and even though Lunis didn't understand anything that was happening he still felt excited.
"We can play fisssshys later, look at how strange everyone looks!" The small Lunar blurted out loudly as he hopped around Kon, his personal gravity making it appear he was on the moon.
"You can teach me later Koooonnn, I wanna join the friendly gatherings!" While Lunis slowly descended, he gave his scaley companion a lil boop before bounding off to the blue pigtailed female.

"Howdy?" Lunis repeated, interested in the odd word she had greeted him with. The lady's vivid colors had caught the bunny boy's attention. "Howdy!" He repeated again excitedly, getting into a crisscross applesauce position as he desended from his last hop. "You're very odd-- Buubuus nooo, stay put . . ."

Midway of his compliment, two small bunnies had squirmed out of from under his cloak and started poking out in his lap. Turning his attention away from the interesting female he had sat in front, Lunis started trying to tuck them back in place.

Interactions
: Kon ( @JustADepressedGuy ) , Acme ( B BlueClover )

Data
Data stood at the back, watching the many new faces enter. He spotted one or two men in armor, a colorful toon like girl, and some actually showing their powers to one another.

His hand stayed on the digital gun, the text making it up seeming to mold and morph. His guard was kept up as something wasn’t right, maybe it was the air or how everything was going without a hitch. That’s when one of the armored men came up to him to ask him about the notes.
“Why yes...Carbon Dragon.” His screen flashed bright blue as he swiftly lifted the gun towards Alan. However, it kept going up towards the roof.
Bang
The gun shot echoed through the building, then it went silent. The silence was broken by the thud of a black caped body. Data’s screen became red as he turned over the body to reveal a lower class hero. “Heroes.” The gun changed into a assault rifle before Data cocked it.
D duegxybus BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Royally Rose Royally Rose August August K KodomoYamiya Xel Xel Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Roxasarass Roxasarass Ashol Ashol The Regal Rper The Regal Rper JustaDudeNamedKyle JustaDudeNamedKyle

242ABC54-E976-4F3A-B1FF-E7993A970E12.jpeg
Acme watched as the small boy started repeating her words. Her eyes lit up as she squatted down and examined him up closer. She covered her mouth to hold in a giggle before responding. “And you’re very interesting.”

Acme watched the bunnies in amazement, she slowly reached out to touch it but the bang caught her attention. She quickly turned around to see the dead body on the ground. Her eyes dilated as her happy expression turned deranged again. “Heroes!”

August August

Carbon Dragon.png

Alan || Carbon Dragon

He watched as computer screen's face turned blue, then lifted up his gun he was fiddling with towards him. Instinctively he was about to react, but if his hunch was right then he would be fine. Alan remained calm as his hunch was right and the gun went over his head, by about forty degrees, and saw the gun fire off with a wave of blue data pixels. Behind him he heard a thud, and saw computer screen's face turn from a flashing blue to a deep red with his voice almost changing when doing so. He turned to see the body of a black caped hero, a low class one that had no business being there.

Alan turned his head back towards the body. "For a second there I thought your gun was aimed at me, glad my hunch was right." He said with a calm tone, now turning his body towards computer screen. "Now that our spy is out of the way, do you mind if we start introductions?"
B BlueClover

Last edited:
retsu.jpg
Retsu figured these boys were the classic pair, the living embodiments of head and heart (and already it was obvious which of them was which). She imagined they made a good team, when they didn't grate on each other's nerves, that is. But now wasn't the time to think about that. The blue one - the one who'd called himself Zeus - had asked her a very entertaining question. Excited by the prospect of getting to talk about her one true love, Retsu was gearing up to regale him with the myriad - albeit mostly manufactured - benefits of showing up to a shindig like this totally blasted, when she was so rudely interrupted by Saint.

"Well let me tell y-- eh?"

Feigning indignation, Retsu squinted up at Saint, by far the more curmudgeonly of the two boys. Word to the wise, brat: if you're going to ask a lady her name, the least you could do is try not to insult her in the very same breath! Retsu hid her empty beer from Saint's judgmental gaze, like a mother lion hiding her cub from a hyena. However, his next sentence gave her pause, and made her seriously consider their chances in a fight against her. Surely to score an invite they couldn't be totally helpless, and their suits made Retsu more than a little curious as to their capabilities in battle... But she didn't consider it for very long. Who knows? Depending on how the next string of events unfolded, she might very well get to find out.

"Y'know, fer a guy named Saint yer not very saintly, jeesh..." She trailed off, as though she had already forgotten the question he'd posed. "Anyway, the name's Kusanagi, Retsu." She reached out her hand - now sans the empty beer can - to shake with Saint's. She was wearing that cheeky grin again, as she waited for his hand and started to speak, "I'm a--"

BANG! THUD!

The one, two punch delivered by the loud, and unexpected sounds that had undoubtedly rattled the brains, and commandeered the attentions of nearly everyone present had served to muffle Retsu's words. With no thought on that, Retsu was on her feet faster than she had any right to be, grasping her sword still in its sheath ahead of her in both hands, at the ready. Truth be told she had long figured this was more or less an inevitability. The heroes of this city weren't incompetent, and so any large-scale villain gathering would be hard-pressed to float under their radar entirely. The only thing this fledgling group could hope for now was that none of the Big Fish had taken notice. With one hero down, things seemed promising. So far, so good. Still...

"Don't drop yer guard..." She muttered to the boys nearby, "Unless he was some kinda idiot with a death wish, he didn't come 'ere alone." In fact, he was probably a scout. What happens when the main force arrives? Even so, despite the impending threat of more heroes, Retsu found herself staring at the man with the monitor for a head. Was he the leader? Or just another recruit? Somehow, the latter seemed unlikely. Either way, she'd always had a hard time trusting men who hid their faces.

I wonder what it is you're hiding, eh, Monitor-head-man?

A lone Boobzilla wandered in her natural habitat, feeding upon the flesh of her prey. Soft crunching sounds could be heard as she bit into her helpless prey, its syrupy insides and white cream gushing out in a sticky mess. The unlucky waffle had no hope of escaping from the Boobzilla's vicelike grip. Ever so slowly, the waffle was devoured, piece by piece. There was hardly a trace of its existence, all that's left being a few measly crumbs. Once the predator was gone, the scavengers would come to pick away at what little remained.

Narrating herself in a British accent in her head and summoning waffles as she walked, Mary - known better as Boobzilla - was making her way to the warehouse mentioned in the letter. Well, not quite. She had eaten the letter by accident without really thinking, and barely had time to properly register everything. Turns out readers really did digest. It piqued her interest regardless, so she decided to follow the address written on bottom of the letter.

Having forgotten well over half of the letter's contents, remembering only the name and the address (if just barely), her curiosity was whetted. The thrill and excitement gave her a spring in her steps. She honestly didn't care if it was a trap. While she preferred being alive over being dead, the adrenaline and excitement she felt during a life threatening situation was simply too addicting to not take the risk.

Finally, she found the warehouse. It was a tad ugly and run down for her tastes. Being this close to the destination, she decided to put on her rather unremarkable mask. It was simple and cheap - the type you'd find in any old costume store - since her passive power made disguises mostt obsolete anyways. The salty sea air of the port was completely overpowered by her natural scent of freshly cooked waffles. Even a sewer would smell nice with her around, much less a mere harbour.

Kicking the warehouse doors open, this is Sparta style, she was immediately greeted by a gunshot, followed shortly by a thud. After confirming there were no extra holes in her body, she scanned the room to find a strange assortment of comically dressed villains. With reptilians, bunnies, midgets, and an alcoholic with a tiny chest thrown into the mix, it looked like something you'd see in a freak carnival.

The dead nobody aside, it seemed she made the right decision coming here. By now, the mouthwatering aroma of the Wafflesia would've already permeated throughout the warehouse, effectively eliminating the scent of blood. Seeing that most of them were engaging in idle chatter, she walked up to one of the more interesting ones; a man with bat-like wings (she decided to call him Batman). "Hey, Batman, you mind telling me what happened here? I'll give you a treat if you do." She said while waving a half eaten waffle in his face, the syrup dripping or otherwise spraying on his wings.

Leovonis Leovonis

Cira Ochiru
Screen_Shot_2017-11-29_at_6.28.12_PM-1.png
Cira stood alone by himself for a while, before the sound of gunshot filled the air with it's deadly ringing, and after that the fall of a body. He turned his head quickly to look at the man with a screen for a head, holding... digital gun of some sort. He had just shot someone on the roof, and it only took a few seconds to realize that it was a 'hero'. He was a bit relived by the hero's body, his thoughts of this being a meeting truly about an anti-hero association being met But still, he held his gun tight, rubbing his finger on the slide of the barrel, his finger relaxed on the trigger.
He stood there, still in the midst of all the commotion as the doors were kicked open from behind and the scent of... something cooking filled the air, wafting over the scent that previously filled the room. It was a pleasant scent, and would've easily made someone else very, very hungry. But not him. No he had already eaten before the boat ride out to the warehouse.
The doorkicker and bringer of the pleasant scent soon found her way to him, her face covered by a cheap white mask. Still, it likely did it's job in protecting her identity. As she stood by him, she began to speak, at first Cira hadn't the slightest clue who to before realizing that she was speaking to him. Surprised he turned to her, hearing her question. "Please, call me Cira. 'Batman' is a fairly unsuitable term for me." he said to the girl, quickly noticing her rather large physique... but Cira quickly looked away from her chest, only looking for a second as one normally does to a stranger. "As for what we're doing, we're waiting for a speech I suppose. The man with the screen head just shot a hero who was spying on us." Cira says, quickly feeling the drips of syrup running down his wings. He looked at it in disgust for a bit before turning back to the girl. "Please, keep your "reward". I'd rather not get messy right now." He says to her, looking at the door. Perhaps he could run out to the docks and splash some water on his wings to get them clean, or maybe he could find someone with disinfectant wipes in here, though he doubted it deeply.

Ashol Ashol

Screen_Shot_2017-11-28_at_4.07.13_PM.png

Just as he had gotten his new recruits settled, the gunshot had startled them into taking off into a sprint in blind panic.
"Bunnies!" Lunis reached out towards them whinning slightly. His new recruits still needed more training which he understood, but he still felt embarrassed that soldiers in his army were running mad.

Out of his own reach, Lunis pushed himself up into a standing position, looking over at the dead body. Heroes. . . Mystro was always cautious of them, and from how the people around him reacted they seemed to be of a foul taste.

Glancing back at the interesting lady, her twisted expression solidified his suspicions. "Bad heroes!" Lunis exclaimed, trying to mimic the lady's deranged reaction, shifting his eyes around to be sure the others saw that he was like them in their disliking toward heroes, then took a mini hop closer to Kon to give him a thumbs up.
Operation blend in with the Earthlings was going well.
Interactions: Acme ( B BlueClover ) , Kon ( JustaDudeNamedKyle JustaDudeNamedKyle )

Zeus || Saint
Brickred Street - Warehouse

• Like a slap in the face, his daze broke when his ears finally caught up to the bang then heavy thud and less than a second later Zeus had snapped out of his stunned daze from watching Zilly's reaction time shift from sluggish drunk to powerful lioness. He blinked for a second, realization caught up and he was moving, instinct and adrenaline flowing into his system. And as Zeus activated his powers he went from a dim night light, to a glowing light bulb. Pale blue grew brighter on his jacket, neon purple burned on the emblem that depicted a hand grasping a bolt of lightning and as the milliseconds flicked by, Zeus turned towards the sound of a possible attacker. All to ready to see a brawl through.

Muscles tensed, a steady beat turned into a drumming tempo, and like a broken dam bursting with the rush of water- electricity flowed. Living snakes made of static and energy peppered Zeus's torso like Garfield peppered his lasagna. Electricity flowed from his armor padded clothing and danced like ever coiling snakes up and down from shoulder to fingers. With his turn he raised a poised palm, ready to shoot down the man with the monitor for a head, unaware of the the person actually shot down- Zeus aimed for Mono Head, unaware he was attacking the wrong person, completely aware of how much juice he wanted to use to stun.

Like a yo-yo his arm went out almost in slow mo. Fingers flexing and currents rising as electricity rose to answer the tension and excited tingle in his fingers to the happy beat of his heart. This was a chance to show off a small fraction of what he could do. And by Hera, he would take it by the horns and plow it straight into the earth.

Just as he was flicking his prepped hand forward, movement in the back caught his eye and Zeus turned. Only to see his friend's fist coming his way.

Mentions: B BlueClover

Interactions: Elenion Aura Elenion Aura

fasdfasdfasdfasfas.JPG
INITIALIZE:
"Door's open, boys! It's show time. Go, go, go!"​

The voice blared over the secured communications channel, and over the blaring of heavy, chopping guitar riffs and a thumping, low bass drum beat. The sound of an engine revving split the night as a solitary aerial drone buzzed in the lonely sky overhead, chirping its metallic reply as its optical sensors shifted from the now open warehouse doorway to a totally out-of-place looking armored roadster conspicuously parked a few hundred yards away.

Inside, Zeke had his feet kicked up on the dash, the music turned obnoxiously loud, and his finger pressed on the button of a re-purposed child's toy radio as he shouted his initiative to the grunts in the trenches. The good ol' boys. The un-fortunate sons. The yadda, yadda, yadda. Without further adieu:

"Get in there, blue!"​

On cue, Renegade disengaged the magnetic bearing servos that had previously kept it latched to Crazy Train's caboose and was off rolling down the wharf like a (rolling) bat out of hell. The roly-poly bot burst on the scene, skidding to a halt once it was inside the warehouse proper. Pistons hissed and gears whined as the bot unfurled, coming to stand on two stubby, hydraulically-operated legs, perhaps as tall as the average ten year old. An LED indicator on its carapace blinked red, indicating an incoming transmission. Renegade activated its on-board communicator just in time for Zeke's voice to come through, crackling and obnoxious, for all to hear.

"Testing, testing. Is this thing on? Haaaa. What's happenin', party people?!"​

The engineer was leaning forward in his captain's chair, now, looming over and shouting into the tiny radio in hand. Though he couldn't see the inside of the warehouse, Renegade could, and was relaying all that it could back to Crazy Train, with the nearby Free Bird acting as a signal booster to up the quality of transmission.

Renegade wasn't a sensor bot, though, so the info it was dishing out wasn't anything more substantial than: there are [x] life-forms in the vicinity. Kinda useless, but the little guy was doing his best. Zeke couldn't ask him for anything more than that. From Renegade's reading, it looked to be a full house. Now for a bit of fun, Zeke thought, grinning mischievously.

"Oh, by the way. This bot will self destruct in 5, 4--- Pfffffft! Bahaaaaa! Kidding, kidding!"​

Zeke wiped a tear from his eye as he cackled and wheezed into the communicator. He just couldn't say that line with a straight face, knowing full well that it was a bold-faced lie. He couldn't have possibly known how tense the atmosphere was in that warehouse right about now. If he had, he might have thought twice about jokingly making a bomb threat to a room full of pissed off and/or paranoid villains. Might.

• Red.png

Linky To CS
    Warehouse

Red was getting tired of entrance guarding duty. While it was fun spooking people at first after the seventh or so person it started to get old, especially since some were dense enough to not even try to be observant. Geez the amount of tatertots that somehow go summoned was incredible, and not in the good way. In fact he already didn’t think too much on this new group they either looked massively unprepared or just straight weird. Fuck, was he gonna wind up dealing with another group that he’d just wind up making explode again? He was tired of dealing with people who didn’t listen.
    He decided that he’d leave whoever else came in to Deathy and her merry band of misfits. He figured that until he got bundled with another heaping of responsibility in the form of baby members. He motioned to Death that he was going in just before leaping down from the higher levels of twisted metal that he spent his time perched in. It was time that he go and meet the people he’d soon be working with for the foreseeable future.
    Walking in only left him with less of an understanding of these people even the ones that didn’t seem to have a sense of danger had moved on up to the sides. What was with all this shyness? For people wanting to join up they sure as hell didn’t act like it.
    “Heyyyyyy Mic Check 1, 2, 3. Marcooooooo, are you people alive in here? Get ready for a fight you dumbasses.”

Warehouse

-Gun & Shattering Bullets
    -Syringe
    -Knife

Last edited:
Carbon Dragon.png

Alan || Carbon Dragon

Before computer screen had the chance to speak up, Alan heared creaking from the roof above. He swiftly looked up and could see the dust and rust falling down across the roof. It wasn't to windy outside and it wasn't raining, so something had to be up there. More than likely it was an animal, a bird or cat, but all that changed when some weak structural support collapsed and came down on them. He quickly went over to one side of the warehouse, shielding himself from falling debris. As the room finished collapsing he heard some chaos from the group of people that were still inside, seemingly all of them survived. The dark also made visibility poor, making Alan resort to his night vision. As he switched it on he saw the worse case scenario, more heroes were here.
Looking at them, he recognized none of them in his files. They had to be new heroes, with powers unknown to him.

He looked around to find the nearest person to fight alongside with, however his options were limited with the only one he could fight with was another person in armor like him. He didn't see anyone else, but more people had to be around them, otherwise if it was just him and another man in armor then their chances would be low. He finally looked directly at the heroes, who were now visible through his night vision. He formed his shield on his left arm and wielded his gun, which was slung around his back, on his right. He directly linked his gun with his optical sensor, which simultaneously scanned and tracked the heroes on his radar, allowing for sight lock-on.

Even though he was most likely the only one that could see, they had to be expecting an attack from his side. He couldn't end them all instantly, so he chose one target to fire at and await for his allies and enemies reactions. He lowered his body and shield, putting his fully body behind the shield. The only thing sticking out of the shield was his gun, which had locked onto the head of the male hero in rags. He fired a six round volley straight at the head of the hero. After the volley he knew that his muzzle flash would give his position away, so he pulled his gun back behind his shield and waited for their response.
B BlueClover BriiAngelic BriiAngelic The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Xel Xel Ashol Ashol Royally Rose Royally Rose

Last edited:

Zeus || Saint
Brickred Street - Warehouse

There were two things Saint hated more than anything. The first had already passed and even then it was more of a realization that dawned on him as supports shook and ominous sounds shouted from above.

Saint realized he hated surprises just about the same time the roof was caving in.

When the roof creaked and beams groaned in protest, Saint had already begun to slowly but hesitantly move back towards the wall. Zeus in his curiosity had chose to stay, something Saint didn't bother to interrupt since he knew the guy and knew how quick he was to move. So when the roof did cave in and when debris did come crashing down it took Zeus less than eight seconds to reach Saint's side, dramatically huffing and puffing as he zoomed towards the wall after his friend leaving streaks of pale blue electric snakes in his wake. had They both broke into a run, dodging and avoiding debris with ease. Saint light on his feet, almost like a dancer. Zeus as nimble as a cat as he shifted, twisted and ducked.

Zeus reached the wall first, Saint 'danced' his way in second and darkness came shrouding everyone's vision third. Well, darkness tried to shroud their vision but failed to do a good job at it for Saint and Zeus. One because, Zeus was glowing like a night light, ergo he could see better than anyone unless they had actual night vision. Two, because Saint's mask provided him light to see ahead. A feature he dimmed to allow him some sight but diminish his presence. So all in all they were alright.

At least till the second thing Saint hated happened.

Unwanted guests being the cause of inconvenient surprises. Seeing heroes drop in from the gaping hole they'd made only reminded Saint even more of why he'd tolerated minutes of his time being wasted like this, in a place like this, in the first place. It was because they did shit like this. Wrecked places carelessly, then got praised for it. It was disgusting, even more so when he thought of the family he came from it almost aggravated him. But that wasn't important, the situation had changed so he switched to alert.

While Saint moved in to cover his back, Zeus moved in to do the same, all the while looking around for Titzilla who's name he'd just forgotten or couldn't recall if he'd heard at all. Calling out for her wouldn't be a good idea- 'good guys' were here and getting any more attention than he probably already was attracting was a no no. So Zeus turned his head to Saint's back and whispered: "I'm going to go look for the drunk."

"....You mean Retsu?"

"Is that her name?"

"Yes, and no."

"What? What does that even mean?"

"Yes it's her name. And no, you'll get in over your head. Follow the plan and stay in close proximity of each other."

"But--"

"We are surrounded, possibly outnumbered, and cut off from all the others. We don't know what any of these heroes are capable and we don't know what the other villains can do or if they will even stick around. We split up, we get picked off. She's not an idiot. She can handle herself. Focus." Saint's hollow voice rumbled. "Surviving this comes first, finding the others and killing the ones who orchestrated this can come later if they set this up to begin with."

Beating the shit out of the guys who made them all look like idiots? "Okay", Zeus agreed with a merry tone, suit beginning to glow just a midge as electricity radiated from his hands. "I can deal with that."

Saint merely nodded, and together the two began to move forward in a straight line, rotating in circles as they moved. Close enough to send an attack against an enemy if one didn't expect it, far enough to fight freely without worrying about the other getting in the way.

Mentions: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic K KodomoYamiya Roxasarass Roxasarass Elenion Aura Elenion Aura B BlueClover August August Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser Xel Xel Roxasarass Roxasarass Ashol Ashol JustaDudeNamedKyle JustaDudeNamedKyle Leovonis Leovonis simj26 simj26 The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit

Interactions: N/A

Last edited:
Kuroi _OTHERWISE KNOWN AS KURO_

Due to his attention being shifted to watching the blue-haired boy intently, Kuroi didn't truly register the gunshot nor the screams of 'Heros!' that would likely catch just about anyone else. Then again, Kuroi wasn't anyone else. So one could consider his own nature balanced itself out, even so it was rather unlikely.

The only thing that drew his attention to the dead hero's body, was Rally saying she wanted to go check it out. He would have happily obliged of course, if not for what had happened next; the cieling collapsed and everything went dark. At least, to everyone else. Luckily for Kuroi, he was still wearing his mask which gave him the ability to see in the dark. That being said, it's important to note that the mask itself was running on a limited battery, which, to Kuroi's dismay, was already starting to visibly show it's path to shut down.

He shook his head, trying not to think of it that much. "I'm alright!" Kuroi said in response to Rally, quickly running to be by her side. Though he himself was comfortable working in darkness, knowing he had an easy out were anything to go extremely south, Rally did not. Nor did his new blue little brother, but he had his bunnies to care for, and Kuroi trusted the animals to keep his new 'family' member safe.

Then again, he could probably just escape by himself and return after the slaughter, he had known where he was and he remembered turning off the lights in his room. Technically, he didn't have to be a part of this. Besides it wouldn't be too difficult, if he could use that power to get to school each morning he could probably use it now, and his other power would be practically useless in this kind of situation. It already was extremely dark, therefore he was really unsure of what his illusions would turn out of. To add insult to injury, it would be extremely draining to keep up any sort of illusions in these conditions. But- little punk rock sister Rally! Cute bunny boy he knew not the name of! They needed protecting by their (self-proclaimed) older brother! It was written in the stars!

And the collapsed ceiling... Even so! It must have been fate that they were all on the same side together! It was as though the gods had decided to put them together because they truly were meant to be a family! It had to be so! Such was how the yangire boy decided to protect his 'family' by fighting with everything he had (which currently consisted of a few smoke bombs and a small dagger).

Interacting: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic
mentioned: August August

Last edited:

• Omni.png

Linky To CS
    Warehouse

Without meaning to Omni found herself walking closer to the man. She had planned to examine everyone as they came in. What happened to that plan? She felt a need to answer his questions, to give him her attention. She felt her face start to heat up and she started to feel self conscious as she started to fiddle with the gloves of her costume.
    “My name?... I’m Omni”
    Omni jumped the second the gun went off turning to the sound. Her guard was immediately back up. The dimness of the warehouse was already offsetting before but now that she knew that people got in, all bets were off. She had just managed to pull out her blade just as what seemed to be another member of the group appeared.
    As the ceiling came down she came alive. She heard that already several of the people on their side of the room were perfectly fine. She stepped away from Beau as she strained to see who was on her side of the room. She motioned for him to follow as she reached the debris that had fallen to the ground.
    “Everyone circle up, Don’t let anyone catch you off guard! Rally get ready to drag Heroes. Everyone else get out your weapons quick.”

Warehouse

Interacting with:
    Beau ( Elenion Aura Elenion Aura )

Mentions:
    Kuroi ( K KodomoYamiya )
    Rally ( BriiAngelic BriiAngelic )
    -Small backpack
    -Hammer and Chisel (In Bag)
    -Umbrella Sword
    -Brass Knuckles (In Bag)

Cira Ochiru
Screen_Shot_2017-11-29_at_6.28.12_PM-1.png

Over the sound of the commotion, Cira was nearly deafened to the creaking of the ceiling, but thankfully with some of the dust getting caught in his eyes he had enough common sense to look up just before it truly began to collapse. With little time he had, the only thing he could do was grab at the chesttacular villain, grabbing her by the arm before speeding to the side of the room with her, along with the rest of the room.

Or at least half of it from what Cira could tell. He quickly let go of the syrupy woman as his wings tightened around his body, the kevlar snuggling up to his chest, his hands primed to fire at whatever had fallen from the ceiling. It was dark, the only real light coming from outside, and that was only shining on the pile of rubble in the center of the room, so with little choice Cira had to resort to an old favorite trick of his.

He loosened his stance as he hunched over a bit, before letting out a spew of some sort of clear liquid onto the floor, only seconds later to have it ignite in a glorious fashion, lighting up a fair amount of the area around him. He looked at who he could only guess were "hero's", four of them in total by the looks of it. Now it was all a mater of finding out what their powers would be. Time would be the teller of that question. For now he had to focus on killing. He held out his hand from the underneath his wing, his Jericho pistol firm in his palm, itching to be fired at something that moved, but for now he wanted someone else to make the first move, just to make sure he doesn't miss.

Ashol Ashol

Last edited:
Alexis Gregor Piers
Screen_Shot_2017-12-05_at_12.01.07_PM copy.png

"Goddamn train runs late, now it's so late in the day I can barely see my feet..." Alexis says as he makes his way down the harbor, running as he goes, fumbling with the letter he had gotten months prior to his arrival here. It took months to scrounge together enough money for a trip from England to the United States, and even more for the train. He hadn't had enough money to rent one of the automobiles he saw everywhere nowadays, but he hardly wanted to sit in one. What with the loud yelling in them coming from thin air, and the glass all around him made an uncomfortable scene. Besides, horses make much better companions then automobiles. But still, he couldn't even get one of those to carry him the rest of the way from the train station to the docks, so he had to use his two walkers to go what had to be over a mile. Hopefully he wouldn't run late, but there was little he could do if he was late.

He ran down the docks, the wood creaking and cracking as he went, until eventually he came across a most curious sight of a warehouse, the top of which was open, as if torn down by age. And yet there was dust floating at the top of it, settling downward, indicating that this was recent, then the sound of someone talking very, very loudly, then a commotion of noises, an accumulation of voices talking. This had to be the right place... but what was the talk of fighting? Sounds like there was a commotion inside. He sighed as he summoned his English longsword and rushed into the warehouse, surprised as to how dark it was inside. "Goddammit!" Alexis swore at loud, before stumbling in the dark. "Could someone please help me a bit here? I can't quite see much, and I wish not to cause too much of a stir now! Be warned though from where you approach, I do have a blade with me!" He said outloud, hoping that someone would answer him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back