Heroes of Tomorrow

Bolt smiled, he picked her up with the blanket and lied down on his bed, bringing her close to his face.  "There, now you can be right with me," he whispered, bouncing her slightly.  "You getting tired?  That happens when you cry all day but now it's over."
@Echo Dreamsong

Astra giggled, reaching down to pat Bolt's face. "Omma omma!" She squealed, rather excited. Then she yawned and let her arms go limp. Yeah, she was crashing hard. "Omma..." Her eyes slowly closed and she leaned against him.

Sara

The house was clearly in the distance. Nothing much was around it, except for the sound of knives sharpening and other things being inserted into Sara's body. She wasn't able to scream, but she probably wouldn't in the first place. The injections were probably the most frightful, as they were probably hot enough to cause third degree burns to anyone who even came close to the scientists and Sara. Her restraints were nearly unbreakable but had to be opened, so the best option was to deal with the scientist...

@Echo Dreamsong (Sorry bout the late reply. Just starting up a new RP)

@Echo Dreamsong ( I'm just gonna break this interaction because you seem kinda busy) 

Sara

Sara knew that the girl probably wasn't coming, so it was up to her to get out. When the guy tried to poke her again, she lashed her foot out and hooked his head, smashing that onto the side of the metal chair. It made a nice little dent, which Sara could slip some blood through and make her way out. She limped out the door and tried to get away from there, wiping up all knife, syringe, and other wounds. 

<Open for interaction>

Harley was having a grand old time. Her little wings fluttered as she stumbled around everywhere. Can you guess why? Well, the little demon had a large bottle of alcohol! Seriously, who gives a child (Demon or not) a bottle of that! It was one of the crazy people out on fifth street. Harley had been begging for food or water and he placed a bottle in her little hat. Though it tasted weird, she chugged the foul tasting liquid. About five minutes later she was a giggling mess. She wandered around, clinging to random people until someone picked the girl up and dropped her off at the HOT tower. They ran the bell and quickly parted from the drunken girl.
(Open, @Shammy the Shamrock Who else is at the tower? @Salex The Baldie {SALEX! Get your ass back here!})

Bolt slowly got into a sitting position while wrapping his arms into a basket formation around Astra.  "Dear little Astra, what to say to you?  You may not have my eyes, you may not be mine.  But when you came into this world, you'd cry, and it broke my...heart.  I'm dedicating everyday to you.  Domestic life was never quite my style.  But when you smile, you knock me out, I fall apart and I thought I was so smart," he continued to hum his song.

Then something came into his ears, the sound of the bell was faintly heard.  He got up slowly, still holding Astra while walking down to the main room.  The hero opened the door to see a winged girl.  Who brings kids here?  How do people even know of this places existence?
@Echo Dreamsong

Bolt slowly got into a sitting position while wrapping his arms into a basket formation around Astra.  "Dear little Astra, what to say to you?  You may not have my eyes, you may not be mine.  But when you came into this world, you'd cry, and it broke my...heart.  I'm dedicating everyday to you.  Domestic life was never quite my style.  But when you smile, you knock me out, I fall apart and I thought I was so smart," he continued to hum his song.

Then something came into his ears, the sound of the bell was faintly heard.  He got up slowly, still holding Astra while walking down to the main room.  The hero opened the door to see a winged girl.  Who brings kids here?  How do people even know of this places existence?
@Echo Dreamsong

Harley stared up at the two and suddenly burst out laughing. Her little fangs shown as she stood up to run in circles. Each step was wobbly but quick. Finally she went over and pulled on Bolt's pants. "Do ou have any  more weird water mister baby man?" Astra chose to laugh at that, clinging tightly to Bolt.

Bolt looked down at Harley's face, studying it and letting out a sigh.  He could tell something was off and now it hit him "Little girl, did someone give you alcohol?"  He crouched down in front of her, frowning at her bubbly behavior.
@Echo Dreamsong

Bolt looked down at Harley's face, studying it and letting out a sigh.  He could tell something was off and now it hit him "Little girl, did someone give you alcohol?"  He crouched down in front of her, frowning at her bubbly behavior.
@Echo Dreamsong

Harley stared at him, a slight glare on her face. Then she just grabbed his ears and kissed his cheeks. "WEEE!" She squealed before running off down the street. She had to find that man with the 'weird water'. Dang, alcoholic at age four.

7 hours ago, Echo Dreamsong said:

Harley was having a grand old time. Her little wings fluttered as she stumbled around everywhere. Can you guess why? Well, the little demon had a large bottle of alcohol! Seriously, who gives a child (Demon or not) a bottle of that! It was one of the crazy people out on fifth street. Harley had been begging for food or water and he placed a bottle in her little hat. Though it tasted weird, she chugged the foul tasting liquid. About five minutes later she was a giggling mess. She wandered around, clinging to random people until someone picked the girl up and dropped her off at the HOT tower. They ran the bell and quickly parted from the drunken girl.
(Open, @Shammy the Shamrock Who else is at the tower? @Salex The Baldie {SALEX! Get your ass back here!})

(waituh- waht?)

Users who are viewing this thread